Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need more BTC - buy now or wait a few weeks?  (Read 1325 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

I think it is going to be a good time to buy BTC. The price is decreasing fast now...
For me the best time to buy now because were seeing a price drops below $7000. Bitcoin price rise fast and the best for me to grab the chance to buy back. And wait for the price to high for the profit.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

I think it is going to be a good time to buy BTC. The price is decreasing fast now...
For me the best time to buy now because were seeing a price drops below $7000. Bitcoin price rise fast and the best for me to grab the chance to buy back. And wait for the price to high for the profit.
same as always if you are a good trader you will always followed the simple logic buy low and sell high, we are seeing some good chances which
bitcoin is on its downfall, some correction or maybe a traders who make a good money already satisfied and sell some of its holdings so better to
expect more to come.
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:59 PM

don't wait for Forks, they only influence the price in the short-term. You should look at the long-term, the crypto space is still so young and there is so much potential for further growth. In a couple of years you'll be looking back and laughing that you were thinking whether you should buy at 7 or 8 thousand, because by then the price will have jump at 10 or 50 thousand.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Just wait a few more days as I am sure the Bitcoin price could fall below $ 6000 and this is definitely the best chance to buy Bitcoin because there is a lot of Bitcoin information that could hit $ 8000 this year or maybe reached $ 10000
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Just wait a few more days as I am sure the Bitcoin price could fall below $ 6000 and this is definitely the best chance to buy Bitcoin because there is a lot of Bitcoin information that could hit $ 8000 this year or maybe reached $ 10000

I agree bitcoin is currently falling. Many people are also waiting for it to drop in order to buy bitcoins. If you buy it now you will have regrets that you did not waited. Altcoins will rise up in these days.

So you better wait a few weeks  I am pretty sure that bitcoin will drop very hard.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

Have a little more money to invest in crypto. I'm a little anxious to buy now as I speculate there may be a nice pull back on the price post-fork. I'd like to buy some BTC and some alt coins with about half of it.
Worth getting now and getting some B2X or wait til after the fork?

Maybe you should wait for the big dip the grab some more BTC is you need some Smiley But nobody knows what really will happen Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: