Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
Birdyyy (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

https://imgur.com/a/8Mto6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

lol yeah an airdrop is a drug and you will never back because you want it more more and more.
who do not want an easy money,right ?
i participated an airdrop from two years ago and until now i always joined it,but i a bit selectively choose it,
because i do not want to join a shit airdrop or purely want to get money from people without doing anything or without an effort
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

I only get airdrops in my waves wallet and i don't care about them. I will collect them all and hold few years. lets see whats going to happen to them.
And currently not joining any airdrop campaigns. but will think about them.
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

I've joined few airdrops too.. ETHD gave me the most returns. The others are either not listed or are valued so small that fees to withdraw them from the exchange would cost more..
Tony Kamote

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

It is ok to hold your token in MEW?
Birdyyy (OP)

Activity: 71

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

It is perfectly fine

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

It is ok to hold your token in MEW?

Yeah I think it's okay, I've been holding a lot of tokens in MEW and so far I haven't had any problems with it, just make sure to always check the url, don't click links on other websites that leads you to MEW and to keep your private key in a very safe place, in that way nobody can steal your tokens.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

i get a total of 1.5$ from 3 airdrops and it cost me 1$ to withdrawing them to MEW!

i didn't been lucky like someones with eBTC or ethereum dark but now i take part of bounty compaigns and it's very worthy!
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

I would be a hypocrite if I would say that I have not tried joining an airdrop. Like you and the rest of us, I also want free coins. I have also gone through the stage when I am very excited when an airdrop is introduced. But after some time of observation, I can conclude that investing much time and effort to catch an airdrop is a futile one. That is probably good some time before but right now it is not a sound decision any more because almost all airdropped tokens are without much worth anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

If you say about how much return you get in Airdrops then then i can say that i got high returns in Airdrop i participated in 12 months before which when listed got around 1.5 btc profit when sold. After that no other Airdrop is so good as when they get listed they are sold heavily and returns are very low.but today we can get good earning through bounty campaign where their are lot of option if you participate you get good returns.
pibou

Activity: 167

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:31 PM

On this airdrop you are able to earn 1 or several INGCL (depending of your bitcointalk rank), and 1 INGCL = 0,1 ETH during ICO (starts in 1 week).

The airdrop has started there : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PoMaOuJEAKIxBMOjl3AX0_1BA2lpHAHn99d4BcXJe6U/edit?usp=sharing
90 registrations left.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

For some people its presence is very expected, why not .. yes for giving coins for free

On the other hand did not rule out a trap when it will fill out the registration form because many who lost coins in the wallet after following this event.

Be careful and selective in choosing airdrop Wink
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

I can't even remember the number of air drops I have taken part.they are so many that I lost track of and then got bored that I stop.i instead spend that time  on social media campaign especially twitter and Facebook which is rewarding though stressful.i am now involved in about 15 different campaigns. I especially like those utilizing the bountyportals.com site.atleast with these I don't have to post my links in the bounty thread.if u are interested some bounty campaigns utilising the bountyportals.com are monaize,nitro,aigang,cryptonetrix,tripally,bitcomo,artoken,connectius,payparex to name a few
Heye

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

I started participating in airdrops about 3 weeks ago and I made 0,5eth and I still have a couple coins I haven't sold yet so I'll probably have 1 eth in a couple of days. The most I made from one was 0.25eth from ecash, I could have made 1 eth if I waited 2 days to sell.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

I'm an airdrop ho. I've gotten about 25 tokens so far. I will hodl them for a year and see if any become anything. It's fun and it's free.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

Currently for every token airdrop that is out there, I would suggest not to invest your own money. Period.

I'm also trying to participate in as much as I can, but also be very carefull with it. Also sometimes is better to hold airdroped tokens for some time because when early dumper dump them, then price starts to raise, so keep that in mind Smiley

Happy airdrop hunting!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:48 PM

I see you have a lot of coins labeled "ERC20 Token" in your attached image.  Can you tell us what they are and what they are worth?
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

That depends on the Altcoins we take. But it's usually at 10 $ up to 100 $ if the developer is good and cool. Sometimes there are Airdrops that are not successful. So it happens to be zero value and we can call it Shitcoins.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

In past time, I joined a few airdrops but all the projects I joined were junk. Recently I joined the PosToken project and received about $ 40. At present, the airdrop projects also have some very good projects. However, they will be very strict about joining multiple accounts at the same time. I also don't like spamming to get many rewards because that is not good

Kidrock2016

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

I started joining airdrops since 3 days back only. And it's very addictive.

The Tip Bot of the Internet - https://tipbot.io/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: