Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

In as much as I do not participate in airdrops because most of them do not worth the stress and are waste of time as they do not really give reasonable rewards, I still believe there are people who participate in it and earn better rewards but if you wish to join airdrops, take you time to do a proper research before and be sure it will reward you before you join the airdrop.
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

I did not like this way of distributing coins. It takes a lot of regregrations and actions for such a small board. And after giving my e-mail, I was thrown with spam. No, only bounty.
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

yes I am the same as you, I register in all airdrop to get the airdrop. but sometimes the airdrop goes into my wallet. only a few, others are either a scam or something.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

my biggest airdrop was hydro coin still hodling  Tongue
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

yes I am the same as you, I register in all airdrop to get the airdrop. but sometimes the airdrop goes into my wallet. only a few, others are either a scam or something.

same here, i do also join a lot of airdrops but i do only recieved a few coins. some of the coins that i recieved are also dont have  value, i dont know if they are scam or just the project had been discontinued? or maybe the coins werent yet listed to any online exchange.

but on some coins that already had a value before , i usuallly get around 80 to 100kusd per type of coins that i recieved from an airdrop. yes it was not too big but they are still free at all. 
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

It took me a long time to get these airdrops. But it is quite a waste of time. I get so little and I did not do about it anymore. I think when you have an influence on people then you will earn more referrals for you. Only then you succeed when doing airdrop
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Your lucky if you got one good token from joining airdrop because I`m joining many airdrop here but I dont have any kinds of token from any airdrop,maybe I was join scam airdrop here.  Its hard to choose good airdrop campaign here because there are a lot of scam airdrop.

Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I get the airdrop token a few months ago which was quite a lot but the price is so low I will try to fix it and resell it at a high price. it might take me a while to wait for when to ride Airdrob's coins but I will continue to wait. hopefully in the next year there is something I can sell.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Before you can get high rewards in joining airdrops maybe 1000$ -2000$  and now because of airdrop scams is rising i decided to stop joining in airdrops cause its only a waste of time.

I have the same opinion. By collecting worthless tokens, you only make a rubbish bin  in your wallet. Later, to be able to sell them, you pay more for fee in ETH than the token itself is worth .. just to get rid of it. And that is true that everything is because of scams..
Benito01

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

I join many times in many airdrop campaign but I dont  receive  any token coins maybe I was join scam airdrop. Its hard to choose good and profitable airdrop bounty campaign.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

I join many times in many airdrop campaign but I dont  receive  any token coins maybe I was join scam airdrop. Its hard to choose good and profitable airdrop bounty campaign.

these days there are so many fraud airdrops and bounties that you can find around the web and im just like you because i also joined many of those but sadly i didnt also recieved any coins in my purse despite the fact that i did already complete thier given task.

i do also filled the forms correctly with a correct eth address that is erc20 compatible.

i guess the best thing that we can do for now is to move and keep on hunting for the good ones. im pretty sure that we can soon recieve a reward for all the eforts that weve done,  so cheer up and keep on joining.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

I think I made almost BTC.15 in an airdrop last year and I was so happy with that easy profit. I know some made more than that but because I know that most of them are obviously scams, I just focused on signature campaigns which has more legitamacy and has bigger rewards.
onyxcylce

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

What do you use to join? I've been using http://airdrop-review.com/ and some airdrop telegram channels.
 Have you found any that you prefer?
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

I never participated any airdrop. I believe these tokens are almost waste. I m now questioning the ICO s. I dont wanna believe altcoins are garbage . Sooo crash all exchanges!!
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

there are plenty of airdrop. Many coin I received was not worth it. I started to switch to bounty and get more valuable stuff. But it may take a long time for us to actually see its true value
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

these days there are so many fraud airdrops and bounties that you can find around the web and im just like you because i also joined many of those but sadly i didnt also recieved any coins in my purse despite the fact that i did already complete thier given task.

i do also filled the forms correctly with a correct eth address that is erc20 compatible.

i guess the best thing that we can do for now is to move and keep on hunting for the good ones. im pretty sure that we can soon recieve a reward for all the eforts that weve done,  so cheer up and keep on joining.
Always keep on hunting but be sure the time you had allocated is just right and sufficient enough for you to utilize also on other important thing. Airdrops arent too important which these are only add up to collect coins if you do have an extra time but not necessarily for you to focus on. Signing up isnt really too hard which its your choice if you join or not but dont expect on it when it comes to profits.
I think I made almost BTC.15 in an airdrop last year and I was so happy with that easy profit. I know some made more than that but because I know that most of them are obviously scams, I just focused on signature campaigns which has more legitamacy and has bigger rewards.
Signature is way more better than airdrops we do know the potential income or earning of tokens that it gives which its too far away but still bounty signature campaigns doesnt guaranteed anytime to give you profits because most of them nowadays doesnt already pay or their tokens doesnt really have any value.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Before you can get high rewards in joining airdrops maybe 1000$ -2000$  and now because of airdrop scams is rising i decided to stop joining in airdrops cause its only a waste of time.

It is totally waste of time and efforts as those will go down  by 80 - 90% easily within no time and owner will sell the stake of coin instead of holding. Because they them self know how bad that coin is and no usefulness in future does exists.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

It completely depends on the company because most of the companies will not give more than 10$ and which we canot able to sell them in the market are which we cannot transfer because of exchange fee. I hope joining in Airdrop is always waste.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

My very first airdrop is eBTC I've almost got $380 in that airdrop. Now the highest I get from an airdrop is almost $50 and the lowest is $20. Airdrop in the past is different from now. Many Airdrop scams are now getting out and some airdrops don't even have a value. But nothing to complain because even you get low or high profit, Airdrop is free  Wink Wink.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

My journey with airdrops is not encouraging and that is why I decline from doing airdrops, apart from the fact that there are lot of scam, some of them pay a very small amount as reward and some token will take a long while before they get listed for exchange and the price will remain very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: