Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

It is ok to hold your token in MEW?
Yes it is ok to hold your token in your MEW its because you can assure that your token were not be stolen and last for a very long period of time just make sure that your private key are safe from scammers hackers and pishers.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Although I will complete a certain number of airdrops every day, the profits I get from airdrops are very small, and 80% of the airdrops are deceptive!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wir shtrez22

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

I started the Airdrop program in November 2017 until March 2018 and I only got about 10 dollars  Cheesy Grin, after that I stopped following the Airdrop program.

That is my experience in joining the Airdrop program and choosing to join the Bounty program
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

if I used to follow airdrops before but didn't get great results and I was traumatized because I followed airdrop just wasting time and often not being paid and a lot of fraud, let alone having to use the KYC I most avoided it.

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Most of the airdrops currently out there right now are not worthy of doing,  gone are the days when airdrop brings good cash with nice units of tokens being shared,  but as for now the amount being earned from airdrop is just little penny

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

Many people are suggesting us to stay away from the air drops because the company will allocate very tiny % to the airdrop. In this way, investors will get awareness about their project but one thing better joins in bounties instead of airdrops because they will allocate some higher percentage for airdrops.
k.nero

Activity: 34

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

In the past, airdrops used to be very profitable, I once made 2 ETH from one.. but now, out of 100, just 2 might be worth the stress and some take a very long time to be worth something.. so it’s still profitable in a way

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

I use two hours a day to find and complete many airdrop projects, but in the end I get very few rewards, because more than 80% of the airdrops will not be awarded!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

I never find anything profitable through Airdrops because now there are many participants joining in the air drops. Now companies are allocating very few coins for Airdrops which we are getting very low amount when we sell them in the market. The air drops are not profitable anymore.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

I never find anything profitable through Airdrops because now there are many participants joining in the air drops. Now companies are allocating very few coins for Airdrops which we are getting very low amount when we sell them in the market. The air drops are not profitable anymore.
I haven't gained anything from Airdrops, I wonder how others were able to do it. Now that bounties were too hard to have profit, for sure its harder to earn through airdrops.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

I use two hours a day to find and complete many airdrop projects, but in the end I get very few rewards, because more than 80% of the airdrops will not be awarded!

Most of the airdrop are scam only. If you want to invest and make money then there won't be problem for you share the KYC information but for the cheap non potential coins we are going to invest more money means you are being shit.

This percentage is more instead of showing interest on airdrops you may go with the good bounty projects for earning tokens.
vlach23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

I also spend three hours a day on the ICO, but it makes no sense, earned 0.1ETH, tried to mine, too, at this time is not the topic
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

I participated in many airdrops in the last year and the majority of them were just scams, few ones paid me with worthless tokens. So actually I focus only with bounty hunting, and I select carefully the project before participating in its bounty.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

I participated in many airdrops in the last year and the majority of them were just scams, few ones paid me with worthless tokens. So actually I focus only with bounty hunting, and I select carefully the project before participating in its bounty.
6 Months i joined  100+ Airdrop and then i only got 15 real token and 3 scam token, this make me to waste my time to do that, but now i try to join bounty and become a bounty hunter. I try to focus my project on bounty and for airdrop i think only join 2 airdrop per day
k.nero

Activity: 34

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
Merited by Leonardo7 (1)

The era of Airdrop is coming to an end unless the devs change. Only rare airdrops are worth it nowadays, and that’s what caused the issue of multiple accounts and trying to cheat the system. Major focus is on bounty now

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

If i can remember since i started participating in airdrops, about thousands of dollars all in all because i missed some of the promising airdrops during that time. But talking about airdrops today, it makes me think about the wasted time and effort that i give in participating airdrops because most of them are just doing nothing in my wallet now. Never get listed in the market.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

For the year 2018, thank you HYDRO !  (ATH 3000 USD), otherwise it's a bit of a desert now.  Either the projects are scam or the Tokens are worth Satoshi dust...
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

That was a wise choice, I had participated in several airdrops also but eventually I never got the token that had been promised, just a waste of time. Indeed, to take a part an Airdrop doesn't take a long time, just fill out the form and retweet twitter and then wait, however if you did a few times and don't get a reward I guess that is continuous ignorance. Bounty campaign is a solution to get tokens that are alleviated, have a little risky even though it take a little longer time but it was assurance.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Unfortunately, I have not received any payment, I participated in the airdrop campaign around 20-25, but none of them paid. I'm no longer interested in the airdrops, most of them scam
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Hoping this last quarter of 2018 all the tokens that i recieve from aidrops will pump.  1000$ is enough fpenthe preparation of christmas and new year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: