Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:09:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2018 and WHY !!!  (Read 4695 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

My opinion for looking towards the best alt coins for any future investment relies more over the performance they did over the last couple of years.
I dont really care about the new tokens, but instead will trust over the project/devs/team/community/market sentiments.

I strongly believe that keeping investments in best alts is safe and beneficial. I would stay in $ETH , $ETC, $XRP, $NEO, $STRAT, $OMG, $QTUM, etc.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

Look for coins that have potential and are not already over bought and over hyped. Example Ethereum was over hyped for a long long time. It has never made an All time high the last several months despite Bitcoin doubling.

Those who bought Ethereum at $400 have lost money. It has the posential to increase in value now. We will see $400 in the next 3 months.

But other Alts are better more profitable. Look for coins with a dedicated blockchain and good support. Like Electroneum ETN!

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

My opinion for looking towards the best alt coins for any future investment relies more over the performance they did over the last couple of years.
I dont really care about the new tokens, but instead will trust over the project/devs/team/community/market sentiments.

I strongly believe that keeping investments in best alts is safe and beneficial. I would stay in $ETH , $ETC, $XRP, $NEO, $STRAT, $OMG, $QTUM, etc.

this list of the coins is a good list and we can considering to analyze for each coins but for me, i think eth, etc, xrp and neo will give a good profit to us if the coins is increase. we can check in many exchanges that this coins show a good sign in the past and each of the coins can increase so high and we can expecting that the increase will come back again. but i think if we are only buy ethereum and hold for a long term investment for 2018, it will give some good result to us while there is many coins that will give another profit too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

I don't think it'd be right making these kind of speculations. If the ICO turns out unproductive next year these informations would turn out to be misleading. I believe everyone should participate in ICOs according to their discretion.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

NEO, ETH, ZEC, XMR, MCO are my investment lists because all these altcoins have had a very good development and made many investors believe in the altcoin. In 2018 prices will stabilize and will rise very high
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

With crypto dont look for "good or decent" coins look for great ones. Look for coins like ant shares that can make you multi millions with a small buy.

The only coin right now with ant shares / NEO potential is without a doubt Electroneum. ETN. It has its own blockchain and mobile android apple mining program.

It only need to 100x and i will be happy. It has much more potential if you give it longer than 6 months. Depends on how patient you are.

cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

NEO, ETH, ZEC, XMR, MCO are my investment lists because all these altcoins have had a very good development and made many investors believe in the altcoin. In 2018 prices will stabilize and will rise very high

Those are all over pumped, It will take a long time to profit from those if you bought the top.

You should look for coins that you havent heard are good coins. Thats how all those started. Especially Etherum

Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

i do agree with you. i invested some money in the neo because i believe this one wil rise high. they say 2018 will be the year of the crypto currency!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
muniz1988

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

ETH because it is the currency with more potential after bitcoin
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

That should be something with small market cap if looking for a huge profit

one of the sleepers (with the best tech among competition) is anonymous cryptocurrency project XSPEC - great tech and very low mcap

before making a decision do a research first

cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

ETH because it is the currency with more potential after bitcoin

People are dumping ETH for ETN not BTC, BTC is selling off soon.

azertyuiopvnx

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

OMG - longterm (waiting for their platform in Q1 2018)
Zcoin - privacy coin with masternode (will be released end of this month)
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

+1000000000000000 for the SpectreCoin!

Very attractive plans and I'm sure that investments are justified!
The price will grow quickly!

Just look at this table - this is a fantastic project !!!
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

i do agree with you. i invested some money in the neo because i believe this one wil rise high. they say 2018 will be the year of the crypto currency!

I'm just looking forward to bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and ethereum, these altcoins have a good potential. Therefore it is the good coins that substitute to bitcoin in the future, I think it was not far to happen.
Even though, I also monitored the ark and waves because it seems interesting so I'm just thinking if I need to observed it to see if this coins are raising up for long time.
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:19 PM

That should be something with small market cap if looking for a huge profit

one of the sleepers (with the best tech among competition) is anonymous cryptocurrency project XSPEC - great tech and very low mcap

before making a decision do a research first

Totally agree on this. Most undervalued privacy coin in the space at the moment.

The beginning of a new era.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

Agreed, with the holistic anonymity on offer here and a low market cap, this coin is going to blossom in 2018!
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

+1000000000000000 for the SpectreCoin!

Very attractive plans and I'm sure that investments are justified!
The price will grow quickly!

Just look at this table - this is a fantastic project !!!

Seems you have a great faith on SpectreCoin..Can you suggest some irresistible infos about this coin aside from the details described on the picture? Wink
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

Waves: New roadmap with big updates coming soon.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:43 PM

it seems you are such a long-term believer for Primecoin, but why it hasn't been going up for several years?
thanks.

Problem with Primecoin is there is no active developments and no community initiative to do marketing and develop tools.
On the other hand it's widely spread all around the world. A little like Dogecoin on a much smaller scale. It has a huge amount
of faucets but not many other use cases like games or apps. There are however many merchants and websites that accept them
so the trade volumes are increasing anyhow. A very slow but natural growing adoption rate. They will sure follow Bitcoin and
Litecoin on it's way up just a little later since they also launched later.

I'm holding Primecoins because the Chinese like it's utilization and search for primenumbers.

Interesting..why do you think Chinese like it?

They probably like scientific and technology gadgets. Digital currencies, they will go mad about, it hasn't even started. I see most trade volume is on Chinese exchanges past year(s).
Or someone has continued to rotate his own stack of XPM's.
e2w

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:28:18 AM

Thanks for your detailed answers. I do see that's a big problem/issue without active development or marketing team.
Anyhow, it looks like a coin surviving for quite some years already, so I'll gather a few (it's so cheap...).

it seems you are such a long-term believer for Primecoin, but why it hasn't been going up for several years?
thanks.

Problem with Primecoin is there is no active developments and no community initiative to do marketing and develop tools.
On the other hand it's widely spread all around the world. A little like Dogecoin on a much smaller scale. It has a huge amount
of faucets but not many other use cases like games or apps. There are however many merchants and websites that accept them
so the trade volumes are increasing anyhow. A very slow but natural growing adoption rate. They will sure follow Bitcoin and
Litecoin on it's way up just a little later since they also launched later.

I'm holding Primecoins because the Chinese like it's utilization and search for primenumbers.

Interesting..why do you think Chinese like it?

They probably like scientific and technology gadgets. Digital currencies, they will go mad about, it hasn't even started. I see most trade volume is on Chinese exchanges past year(s).
Or someone has continued to rotate his own stack of XPM's.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: