Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get most out of Airdrops???  (Read 805 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:11:36 AM

Starting this thread to discuss most out of airdrops.

As in these days airdrops are frequent. Personally I have gained some from these.
Looking forward to learn more tis from experts in this space.
Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks in advance!!!

Honestly, I don't join in any airdrops actually. Because , there are other airdrops once you fill up their form they are asking for your private key which is indicates that they can hack your wallet in your MEW, were it is not good anyway. And most of airdrops was a piece of shit coins.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:59 AM

Always never miss any chance to join and wait for the right time to sell it and be patient. It takes time before it pumps so be sure to watch out those moments so you can make the most out of airdrops.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

As in these days airdrops are frequent. Personally I have gained some from these.
Thanks in advance!!!

There is no trick when it comes to those any more than the rest of the coin choices. It is the same as picking the ICO, you will never know until the last minute and that is how it is always going to be. There are those that push and make you think that it is going to happen and then when the moment comes, bam, they are gone and there is nothing that you can do, at least with the air drop you have likely not invested anything but time.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

First of all, do not join willy-nilly any airdrop you come across. Not so much because they are or will be worthless, but because you will waste a lot of precious time, some how you are even better off going for faucets if you want to hunt around for every airdrop. Besides opening yourself up to scams, you also give yourself a bad reputation if you are posting every campaign you join in twitter or FB or your blogs. That is just spam and people will realise that after a while.

Some airdrops are good with potential, these are easy to spot. They look exactly like ICOs except they have no ICOs. Just good devs, good ideas, good roadmaps, websites, whitepapers.

Also, now I just hold my Bitcoin and ETH in my own private wallets. Free airdrops when forks or giveaways occur.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Thanks in advance!!!

There is no trick when it comes to those any more than the rest of the coin choices. It is the same as picking the ICO, you will never know until the last minute and that is how it is always going to be. There are those that push and make you think that it is going to happen and then when the moment comes, bam, they are gone and there is nothing that you can do, at least with the air drop you have likely not invested anything but time.
Considering on the current number of ICO and Number of Airdrops I would say that they are somehow equal on quantity which would really give you a hard time on selecting them.You are right on what you you are saying here which theres no trick when it comes to choice and this thing would really depend on your own intuition and research into those things.Its up you on which one you would choose and profitability or making free money on airdrops are really just on slim chances knowing that most them are just total craps.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

My friend earns only on Airdrop. He fills in a day from 10 to 20 pieces and every day coins come to him. He has a decent amount on airdrop per month. I do not know, I'm not lucky in this regard (one dust comes ( Sad
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

with hugely growing cryptocommunity we have now, i guess the main thing about airdrops is to get into the limited number of participants in time. so if you want to make moneny on airdrops be ready to keep an eye on all aggregating sites or telegram groups 24/7.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:50:41 AM

Sugar token was the last profitable airdropped token that I can remember and I fill up 10-20 different airdrop links  and that is the only one that standout in the market. So you can't get the most out of airdrops even if you want to because a lot of them are waste of time.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

Honestly, I don't join in any airdrops actually. Because , there are other airdrops once you fill up their form they are asking for your private key which is indicates that they can hack your wallet in your MEW, were it is not good anyway. And most of airdrops was a piece of shit coins.

that is obviously a scam and not an airdrop at all. me myself have involved in many airdrops in the past because im eagerly want to earn a profit to them and i think that i could be wealthy by joining 10 to 20 airdrops a day but hell no, the price of their tokens/coins are still pretty low and dont even pump after some months or two just by holding them patiently. airdrops dont requires you to expose your private key publicaly because private key is verry important and acts like a password to unluck or acces your account.

with hugely growing cryptocommunity we have now, i guess the main thing about airdrops is to get into the limited number of participants in time. so if you want to make moneny on airdrops be ready to keep an eye on all aggregating sites or telegram groups 24/7.

yes most airdrops have a set limit for required participants to join but if you miss the their airdrops , you can then still wait because most of them had a certain round or phase that will be held again on the specified time and date. joining their groups and following their social media accounts is also a good way to track them.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

Sugar token was the last profitable airdropped token that I can remember and I fill up 10-20 different airdrop links  and that is the only one that standout in the market. So you can't get the most out of airdrops even if you want to because a lot of them are waste of time.

Like you I'm very fortunate to receive BLUE as an airdrop, I sold it when it pumps recently and I earn some decent amount.
But if OP wants to join airdrop now I think it would be a waste of time as mostly of it now are just scam and their token will just turn a shitcoim, well you're lucky if you find one that's legit.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

Airdrops are free money, just sign up and fill all the details needed and youre good to go. I dont like airdrops that force you to send some eth on the address they provided. Ive earned more than $1k from all the airdrops i participated.
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

I'm gonna try to do as many airdrops as I can for two months, then I'll see if the time spent is worth with the coins received. I don't trust too much in this but I'll give a try.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

all you need to do is to level up your rank, because some of the airdrops in the forum are referring how is your bitcoin rank and the amount of airdrops or the token given also by rank so its better to have higher rank for easy airdrop. and you should always be active so that when the airdrop is out you will be the first to fill it. i hope it will be a great help.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:49:43 PM

After you get your airdrop help support the coin and that will hopefully bring the price up and make you more money. Don't just dump and run because there is always alot more money to be made then just that. Rather support the coin and let it grow a bit then sell. Especially if the airdrop is not worth that much you must hold till it is.

GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

Hello, should I try to join as many airdrops as I can to earn more money?. Is it a safe way to do? They say some of the airdrops are just scams.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

[/quote]
To get most of airdrops you must be active on participating on it because some airdrops is limited on participant. You must join site like http://airdropalert.com/ so you can see the latest and up coming airdrop. And you need to follow the rules so you will not be disqualified on the airdrops. Join any telegram announcement about airdrop so you can be notify about active airdrop.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

I think a lot of suggestions have been recommended in this therad, now back again to you to play an active role in hunting airdrop on the website or in Announcements, Altcoins and in Bounties (Altcoins)

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

Thanks in advance!!!

Are you sure that these airdrops asked for your PRIVATE Keys ?? I don't think any airdrops require users their private keys and there is no chances of them hacking your MEW. Some airdrops asks users to sign a message, some need their email, etc. but they only require their ethereum public address.

I must say that many airdrop coins are shitcoins, but few recent coins that I gained from their airdrops are (I rarely join airdrops) :
POSToken, Bitcoin Cash and ByteBall. I have Bitcoin Gold lying, but there are no trusted wallets currently to transfer them to an exchange.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

I think it's a waste of time, I was very rarely sent a reward, and these tokens are worthless))) I'm convinced that it's better to spend time on the bounty company, rather than filling in air companies

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

I'm completely disappointed in air companies, payments are very rare, and these tokens are worthless at all, I think it's a waste of time and it's much better to spend this time working with the bounty, there's much more chance of earning good tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: