Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token for cash-back and bonuses  (Read 259 times)
Norihiro (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

Hi guys! I would like to share with you my idea about inventing a token model which would perfectly suit cash-back and loyalty programms in different spheres.
For example, imagine a big electronic market where you can get into a loyalty programme which would reward you with tokens, not just their "bonus points", and you will be able to spend them in different shops and even trade these with other people and for other tokens and coins.
What do you think about such an idea?

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichtyar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

How Easy Isi Pulsa & Electricity Cashback Bonus ... Tokopedia can also buy data package, electricity token, and games voucher ... Cashback.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Hi guys! I would like to share with you my idea about inventing a token model which would perfectly suit cash-back and loyalty programms in different spheres.
For example, imagine a big electronic market where you can get into a loyalty programme which would reward you with tokens, not just their "bonus points", and you will be able to spend them in different shops and even trade these with other people and for other tokens and coins.

It`s a good idea,but you would need to partner with all the online shops that would accept that cash-back token.You will have to provide some kind of incentive for those online businesses to adopt this token.
Most of the online "bargain hunters" aren`t very familiar with cryptocurrencies and tokens and this would be a great way to educate them about the crypto economy.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:35:03 AM

Good idea but isn't there an ico coming for this token system. I forgot the name , but I'm sure I saw one
Norihiro (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

It`s a good idea,but you would need to partner with all the online shops that would accept that cash-back token.You will have to provide some kind of incentive for those online businesses to adopt this token.
Most of the online "bargain hunters" aren`t very familiar with cryptocurrencies and tokens and this would be a great way to educate them about the crypto economy.

Thank you for response, that's pretty much the same as mine point of view - tokens should be deeply integrated in everyday life, also by such "cooperative" projects. It will be helpful in terms of changing the vision of cryptocurrencies for ordinary people as well.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: