Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximazie bounty rewards?  (Read 901 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

You cam maximize your bounty rewards by joining more bounties that you are sure of getting reward at the end and after getting reward, you can sell some of it and re-invest in another good project and possibly hold the rest till the token get listed on an exchange. You can also join good signature campaign to get a higher reward.
Yes, that will help if you have participated more campaign in one bounty program and I do believe that time is money and if we have join the bounty since from the start of its bounty so we can spend much time for it but think that its always worth it and don't sell your bounty reward in a low price because of panic selling, hold it because still time is money for holding.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

You cam maximize your bounty rewards by joining more bounties that you are sure of getting reward at the end and after getting reward, you can sell some of it and re-invest in another good project and possibly hold the rest till the token get listed on an exchange. You can also join good signature campaign to get a higher reward.
Yes, that will help if you have participated more campaign in one bounty program and I do believe that time is money and if we have join the bounty since from the start of its bounty so we can spend much time for it but think that its always worth it and don't sell your bounty reward in a low price because of panic selling, hold it because still time is money for holding.
You can join bounty from the start and be in it all the way to end, that will maximize your reward and it will also maximize risk of hunter getting tokens.
Maximize bounty reward by joining project for few weeks and move to next one after it.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

I guess if you want to add a fee, you have to raise your rank low to high so you can get a lot of rewards. you can also add your sosmed followers.
more importantly you should follow the gift from beginning to end so you can get a complete gift and do not forget to follow all the bounty you can do.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

I guess if you want to add a fee, you have to raise your rank low to high so you can get a lot of rewards. you can also add your sosmed followers.
more importantly you should follow the gift from beginning to end so you can get a complete gift and do not forget to follow all the bounty you can do.
I was wondering why i can't understand what are you trying to say on here but after i read your post history, i know the reason (another guy who can't write english).
all of you saying are wrong. No one can maximazie their reward by doing like you said since it's only cheating method (adding social media followers one of example)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards? Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx
the attendance given in each bounty or campaign depends on how the rules of the campaign or bounty are because there are paid every post and there are paid each week and the size of the payment depends on your rank if you follow the signature campaign and if you follow the social media you will get gifts depend on friendship on facebook and followers on twitter.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

You can join bounty from the start and be in it all the way to end, that will maximize your reward and it will also maximize risk of hunter getting tokens.
Maximize bounty reward by joining project for few weeks and move to next one after it.

In order to maximize the earnings from the bounty, he needs to stay till the ICO ends because in this way, he might earn more stakes compared to others and it will help us to earn more coins compared to others. People should research the ICO bounty before joining because if it is not potential ICO, it is useless to get the tokens.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

how to maximize the results bounty that is by choosing a good bounty or bounty who have a chance will be successful. if you can distinguish it then you will be able to maximize earnings in working to be bounty
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

Now that so many people are involved in the bonus campaign, I should focus on making really potential projects, and just do Signature, Linkedin and Youtube, not many people do it.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

I participated in a number of potential projects and developed and focused on doing all of their campaigns
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

I will complete 7-8 bounty tasks at the same time most of the time, which will cost me about 3 hours! Most of my tasks come from Twitter!

Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I don't join too many project that note on the selected options and trying to complete all campaign in project
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

I just joined the signature campaign of the project
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

I maximize bounty reward by joining all the social media campaign and at the same time create videos and sometimes negotiate for private promotional arrangement.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

The good question, but i think little people will share their strategy to increase the reward. In my experience, join all campaign : signature, content, social, telegram... to maximize the bounty rewards.
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Making video will help you grain more reward and knowledge.You can join more project at one time.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

As my experience, the only way to maximize the bounty rewards is do all bounty campaign as much as you can. But you should learn the eway to choose the good bounty to do, in every bounty campaign, do all campaign you can: Signature, Content, Social, Telegram... But this way will need alot of time of you.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

if you want to maximize your bounty reward.. all you need to do is to join a lot of ico and just join all the bounty campaign.. if you think that you can work for blog,social media, signature, and translation.. try it.!! if you can do all that, you can have a lot of bounty rewards.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

We have our own strategy in order to maximize our earnings or profit but only i can say to is joining more ICO has big chance to have earn more profit. The more you have followers on social media the more bounty rewards you get.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

The hardest bounties usually pay better , because they are less competitors on them and it means bigger piece of cake!
If you know a second language that some bounties may need , you can make a well money , coz they are usually the hardest campaigns , especially when they ask to translate whitepaper , the next good one in you tube , if you can involve a good amount of people .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
TT2011

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

This is actually very easy, we all knowing that the signature bounty can only be done one account,one signature, but other such as Twitter bounty, Facebook bounty, an account can join in a variety of different bounties, the more you participated, the more reward you got.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: