Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 01:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use waves?  (Read 261 times)
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

I recieve airdrop from waves but I dont know what is the use of this? How can I make this useful?
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

Dont really know myself either as I rarely use waves and have only setup that accounts to receive some airdrops. Maybe wait until the waves network is not in light client mode and the airdrop you speak of has value? This

may take a year or two but you will know if those coins you got are valuable or worthless. Also the client interface should get progressively better as time goes on as Waves is one of the leading DEX if not best DEX out there.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

Well, you mean that you received some tokens on your dex? then let me tell you that most of the altcoins that were created using Waves protocol are useless, i haven't seen any Waves token that has a higher price, or a project that has been succesfull. Most of the ico's that are Waves based tokens are a fail because the investors doesnt believe in a token that has been created for only $3 on their dex.
Better to join Ethereum or Ethereum's tokens airdrops, they will give you much more money than this.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Well, you mean that you received some tokens on your dex? then let me tell you that most of the altcoins that were created using Waves protocol are useless, i haven't seen any Waves token that has a higher price, or a project that has been succesfull. Most of the ico's that are Waves based tokens are a fail because the investors doesnt believe in a token that has been created for only $3 on their dex.
Better to join Ethereum or Ethereum's tokens airdrops, they will give you much more money than this.

Grin Primalbase WAVES token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/primalbase/ 0.5 BTC
Waves will be huge platform in near time, bitcoinng implementation, smart contracts and new interface. Its still in beta version.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

I recieve airdrop from waves but I dont know what is the use of this? How can I make this useful?

Hello, the easiest way is to use google chrome plug-in. Here is the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm?hl=en
basically, it is a plaform where you can receive Waves-based tokens and trade cryptocoins on a truly decentralized exchange.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:45:37 PM

You are not clear.
did you receive waves based tokens or waves tokens? Check whateever you have in coinmarketcap if it is listed in exchanges. If yes you can sell them and exchange to bitcoin  Wink
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

Yes you are not clarifying anything, you received waves or waves's tokens? If they are waves based tokens then you can sell them in your dex, it is easy to do, but i think that you can only exchange them for Bitcoins and Waves.. Anyway, it is good thing that you can do since almost all the waves tokens are trash, they dont have a real value, and those that you get from faucets or airdrops are not even worth $0.01 each one.
techte7

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

also If you’re have  a waves inside the Waves wallet, you may have noticed several assets entering your portfolio. These tokens could come from various sources like Leasing and airdrops.
leea-1334

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:13:08 PM

You cannot have received Waves as an airdrop, unless I am unaware of some new thing going on? You can only earn on leasing out your Waves, but I highly doubt this is what happened since you think you received airdrops.

What I think happened. You signed up for an Airdrop of a Waves based token. And to send the tokens to you, the devs probably needed to send a small amount of Waves as transaction fee. Check your main page lite wallet, it should show zero. Check the second tab page, it shows your token portfolio. That is what you probably got.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

You are not giving clear information. You probably have some waves based tokens. They are probably useless or cheap things now. You can hold and pray for them to be more valuable in the future.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:33:35 PM

As others have said, you likely got an airdrop token generated from the Waves platform, but unlikely you got an actual Waves token.  Anyone can create a token on the Waves platform, much like anyone can create an ERC20 token using Ethereum... but much much easier.  On Waves, it takes about 10-seconds and costs only a single Waves.  Here's a Youtube video that goes over the entire platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pid9V9qvQ

And... if you actually purchased some Waves as an investment, then it's a good idea to research and understand the platform you're deciding to put your hard earned cash into.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

I can not understand how is possible to find some people who is using waves at the moment, it has only been hyped on this forum because all the newbies loves this coin, maybe it has a lot of features, it is true, but the price is dead, there are no new investors to waves and it has a bad reputation because a lot of shitty and scammy ico's are being created because of Waves platform, in where you can create your token for only 1 waves (aprox $3,40 each)

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

I can not understand how is possible to find some people who is using waves at the moment, it has only been hyped on this forum because all the newbies loves this coin, maybe it has a lot of features, it is true, but the price is dead, there are no new investors to waves and it has a bad reputation because a lot of shitty and scammy ico's are being created because of Waves platform, in where you can create your token for only 1 waves (aprox $3,40 each)

I dont understand why there are so many waves haters nowadays. Waves have so many small/big investors. Waves is a quite user friendly platform and if they can develop it as they promised, they ll make good profit for sure.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:53 PM

Keep them, until they get more popular or exchange them on Bittrex for Bitcoin.  Or do you mean waves tokens? Then you should look on coinmarketcap or ask devs, where and when they can be sold.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

I dont understand why there are so many waves haters nowadays. Waves have so many small/big investors. Waves is a quite user friendly platform and if they can develop it as they promised, they ll make good profit for sure.

There are a lot of waves haters because it is mentioned on every thread that you look in this forum, and most of those people who are supporting Waves are the newbies ones, or those who dont know in which coin to invest because they are too lazy that they dont want to find a good project in where to invest.
Waves is a garbage, the price is freezed and it has been like that for more than three months, i dont see any good future for waves, not even in months.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

Did you receive an airdrop for waves coin itself or just a token created in the waves platform  Usually for tokens created in the waves platform, those tokens will never leave the waves Dex and the volume will always be low.  Also, depending on the waves token and project, it might be genuine but most of these tokens are never worth the weight of the bytes its written on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: