Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some exchange bitcoin for Fiat you like?  (Read 266 times)
varpflash (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

Hello! I've seen a lot of exchanges, but most of all I liked this:
telegram.me/BTC_CHANGE_BOT?start=446117508ssAffiliate
here and the favorable exchange rate and works quickly, just need one confirmation for the payment.
and what do you use?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Postoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

I usually shoot straight from the exchange on the credit card, but your version I think I will try, later I will write about the results.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

nice reflink  Cheesy

varpflash (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:17:51 PM

nice reflink  Cheesy

Yes this is a referral link. But the service is really good. If you give me your referral link, then I'm happy to get acquainted with it and if the exchange will be more profitable than it is now, then of course I will use your service.  Grin
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

The question itself isn't quite valid, answer will largely depend on poster's geographical location. Is your link efficient to use, say, in Hong Kong? I doubt it Smiley

varpflash (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

The question itself isn't quite valid, answer will largely depend on poster's geographical location. Is your link efficient to use, say, in Hong Kong? I doubt it Smiley
first is P2P exchanger. secondly, there is quite a large selection of currencies which you can exchange bitcoins. By the way for the currency there you can buy bitcoins. and as a consequence it is possible to use in different countries.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

It mainly depends on which "fiat" you need to buy/sell/trade for Bitcoin. For example for South Korean users there's a very good exchange called Bithumb but they accept only KRW. The Rock Trading is another good one, but accepts only USD and EUR. Then Bitflyer for Japanese users, etc. Where are based in and which fiat currencies do you need to exchange?

Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:20:43 PM

first is P2P exchanger. secondly, there is quite a large selection of currencies which you can exchange bitcoins. By the way for the currency there you can buy bitcoins. and as a consequence it is possible to use in different countries.

My experience shows that exchanging part isn't usually a problem, withdrawal is. I'm not talking about your service now, just in general.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: