Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airswap a decentralized exchange token, could it be the next 10x?  (Read 682 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

AirSwap is a decentralized exchange designed from the ground-up with privacy and security in mind. The company aims to provide customers with global, peer-to-peer trading with no intermediaries and no trading fees!

My FULL analysis of the coin : https://youtu.be/8MKnUA4gT9M
Don't for get to subscribe

What do you guys think about Airswap? And how important do you think decentralization is in regards to crypto currency exchange?

Positivebetting
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

You made a very good analisys, Timothy! I think and hope decentralized exchange will be the future. I'm sick and tired of decentralized exchanges that disappear with people's money, require documents and are often hacked. I already use etherdelta for ETH-tokens and it's very good, although not so easy to use. But the future of decentralized exchanges is bright and it's necessary to let people trade with privacy and safety.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:26:44 AM

You made a very good analisys, Timothy! I think and hope decentralized exchange will be the future. I'm sick and tired of decentralized exchanges that disappear with people's money, require documents and are often hacked. I already use etherdelta for ETH-tokens and it's very good, although not so easy to use. But the future of decentralized exchanges is bright and it's necessary to let people trade with privacy and safety.

Thank you very much Smiley

Positivebetting
SHAHJALAL

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:51:48 AM

Who ask for Identity and run with your money, they are not decentralized exchanges... You don't know what decentralized means. Go and read more dude.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

Nice analysis.

The token is still relatively new and still fighting to get over to the first pgae on coinmarketcap. But by the looks of it, it has already found a bottom at around the 0.00003 BTC mark and that is a support level for pumps in the future.

10x could be possible, but unlikely.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:36 AM

AirSwap is a decentralized exchange designed from the ground-up with privacy and security in mind. The company aims to provide customers with global, peer-to-peer trading with no intermediaries and no trading fees!

What do you guys think about Airswap? And how important do you think decentralization is in regards to crypto currency exchange?

That will be difficult to see about 10x to the price for each airswap, But i don't really understand about what is the purpose of the airswap and their business plan a little bit confusing for me. About no trading fees it looks will be filled with a lot of manipulation.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

Nice analysis.

The token is still relatively new and still fighting to get over to the first pgae on coinmarketcap. But by the looks of it, it has already found a bottom at around the 0.00003 BTC mark and that is a support level for pumps in the future.

10x could be possible, but unlikely.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Yeah I dont really see any huge increases

That will be difficult to see about 10x to the price for each airswap, But i don't really understand about what is the purpose of the airswap and their business plan a little bit confusing for me. About no trading fees it looks will be filled with a lot of manipulation.

I dont think it will be a 10x as well, lots of problems I can see

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

What does everyone else think about this coin?

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

I read about Airswap somewhere (cant remember where). It sounds like an interesting project.

Did you catch my review of it?

What else do people think about this coin?

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:04:09 PM

Who else likes or dislikes this coin? I think the idea is good but not might be too feasible with the market ( check my video in the OP to see my analysis )

Positivebetting
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

we actually need something like this as the token exchange site are very limited and we have never come to see a genuine one except the one happened in exchangers platforms like poloniex and bittrex! I think the idea of peer to peer without intermediaries is what people will like to used and patronise. The " no trading fees" will also help as many of us are discouraged of using or exchange our token because of the amount charge.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

Youtube videos are very informative. Thank you. I will buy airswap and invest.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

Youtube videos are very informative. Thank you. I will buy airswap and invest.

Thank you very much I appreciate the support Smiley Dont forget to subscribe so see more content

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

Has anyone else seen this coin, or invested in it? I am always willing to hear new opinions on any coin that I review.

Positivebetting
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

Has anyone else seen this coin, or invested in it? I am always willing to hear new opinions on any coin that I review.

Decentralized trading will be huge in 2018 and going forward. I'm investing in zrx kyber and airswap. All three are great projects with 10-100x potential. My thesis is very simple. Trading will be a big part of cryptos and these projects are positioned to grow exponentially once more people join the movement. It takes time for people to learn about btc and then alt coins.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

Yes it could be the next 10x coin but it does not matter, time matters, when it will make 10x? In a month or in a year. I can't see any coin which can make 10x now in a month.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Decentralized trading will be huge in 2018 and going forward. I'm investing in zrx kyber and airswap. All three are great projects with 10-100x potential. My thesis is very simple. Trading will be a big part of cryptos and these projects are positioned to grow exponentially once more people join the movement. It takes time for people to learn about btc and then alt coins.

Why will decentralized trading be huge though, especially in 2018? People are less willing to secure there own funds so I see it being a huge problem.

Yes it could be the next 10x coin but it does not matter, time matters, when it will make 10x? In a month or in a year. I can't see any coin which can make 10x now in a month.

I think people are getting way to greedy in crypto and it is expected that a coin should go up 1000%, and if it goes up 20% in a year it is a bust. I cant see this coin getting anywhere close to a 10x

Positivebetting
zovkan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Why will decentralized trading be huge though, especially in 2018? People are less willing to secure there own funds so I see it being a huge problem.

I think people are getting way to greedy in crypto and it is expected that a coin should go up 1000%, and if it goes up 20% in a year it is a bust. I cant see this coin getting anywhere close to a 10x

Been reading about AirSwap and just found this thread.

Decentralize trading is still technically immature. At the time I cant imagine fully decentralized exchange that will work as good as centralized one. It is long road ahead to catch functionality of centralized exchanges. At this point of time , I think, it would be best choice to have centralized offer ledger (I didnt quite understand if that is what AirSwap is trying to do) which will then be accessible through smart contracts.

Times when you have been able to make x100 profits in a short period of time are coming to the end. There are a lot of new coins and projects, they are appearing faster than money that is invested in them. The ratio new money/new coins is getting smaller and smaller. Users are also getting more and more literal about crypto world and technology an will not invest just on a hype base anymore, especially big players.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

AirSwap is one of the hot projects that I watched in the last time. I missed the entrie arround 3000 satoshi and I really hope that it will dip again to that range. Really would like to buy in at that range to hold it for a while!
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

http://AirSwap.io/trade  has been launched: peer-to-peer trading of ERC-20 tokens. At the moment there are 25 tokens available, categorized into groups to navigate through.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████