Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RCN Token - Ripio Credit Network - BUYER´S WARNING  (Read 547 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Hi All. I want to share this with you, although I understand that haters will hate, but I am an "I don´t carer" and won´t care.

The Ripio Token is on sale at this moment. For some reason the organisers started sending tokens before the sale concluded.

And of course, people started listing them for sale with a 4% discount and without any need of KYC. So if you are going to buy, just go to Ehterdelta and get a 4% off.

I have been asking some questions on the telegram channel, of how is it possible that if the claim of these tokens not being sold with discount to anyone, how is it possible that anyone is willing to sell them.

I also asked the team that if given the situation, they should re-buy those tokens (making a profit!) or at least burn the unsold tokens.

I have been polite and have not insulted anyone, but I only got two answers:

1 - They are not doing anything about it.
2 - They banned me from the Telegram channel.

It is this second action that I find unjustified and led me to the decission of writing this post.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

This is either scam or greed of the highest order, I don't buy the idea of releasing the tokens for trade when the ICO is still on, or maybe the pre-ICO investors are the onces dumping their tokens on the market.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

This is either scam or greed of the highest order, I don't buy the idea of releasing the tokens for trade when the ICO is still on, or maybe the pre-ICO investors are the onces dumping their tokens on the market.

At the moment there are more questions than answers. Either someone is trying to manipulate the ICO or there is some business going on in the background. In any case, the team is not willing to do anything to short it out and that is a bad bad start for this people.

I won´t forget their names if this goes south.

Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:05:24 AM

Originally very optimistic about the project now look at the price, disappointed
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:52 AM

Well it's interesting that they have chosen to release their tokens before the ICO ended and let a free market form to trade their tokens on Etherdelta. It's just going to ruin their own chances of running a successful ICO in my opinion.

People will now not buy from them, but from Etherdelta with a discount.

And the fact that they banned you from telegram is mind bending Huh

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:19:15 AM

Always worrisome when you get banned for asking questions or having critique on their actions.
I fully agree with you in this situation.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

Wow, etherdelta is surely disrupting the crypto market. But aren't most ICO's sending the tokens instantly to your etherwallet if they are eth based erc-20 tokens. Almost all erc2 token ICOs are doing that, based on their smart contracts. Now if investors choose to sell these tokens on etherdelta, then what can the company do in that. As far as I know, on etherdelta, sellers and buyers can freely trade their tokens without the official listing.

That being said, I do not give any clean chit to the RCN token company. 95% tokens are scam and maybe RCN is also doing it intentionally. Also banning you from the telegram channel is totally wrong.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Wow, etherdelta is surely disrupting the crypto market. But aren't most ICO's sending the tokens instantly to your etherwallet if they are eth based erc-20 tokens. Almost all erc2 token ICOs are doing that, based on their smart contracts. Now if investors choose to sell these tokens on etherdelta, then what can the company do in that. As far as I know, on etherdelta, sellers and buyers can freely trade their tokens without the official listing.

That being said, I do not give any clean chit to the RCN token company. 95% tokens are scam and maybe RCN is also doing it intentionally. Also banning you from the telegram channel is totally wrong.

Thanks for the support

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: