Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:26:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is vertcoin going to 30$ or even more?  (Read 1923 times)
holden.commodore (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

this coin was literally a sleeping giant, in my opinion it is a great choice for people who missed litecoin and monero boat.
Atomic swaps, lighting nerwork, stealth addresses and halving coming on december.
Right now people are FOMO i would wait next correction and next bitcoin hard fork to get in.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vertcoin/
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:06 PM

I can see this coin going high next to Litecoin. BUT as you said it could be more FOMO now and the halving actually is in the price already. So buying now could just make you a bag holder until the giant awakes again sometime...if he does.
Dudetom

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

What effect does the halving have this year for the holders?
dinu108

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

I can see this coin going high next to Litecoin. BUT as you said it could be more FOMO now and the halving actually is in the price already. So buying now could just make you a bag holder until the giant awakes again sometime...if he does.

Did they announce that the halving already happened? The OP is saying that it is due in December.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

Looks like the price is increasing fast just these days but there is no guaranteed that vertcoin could be the same as XMR  or like Litecoin..
If there is good news and update about this coin maybe we can see the price will going to increase until $30 but for now  it would be hard to predict if the price will increase and touch in $30 only news and updates about the coin is my own signal..
Since the segwit was activated this is i think the reason that vertcoin is become active and increase volume in few days. It would be a good idea to invest few bitcoin just for future and maybe this vertcoin will be another litecoin or XMR.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:08:18 PM

Vertcoin seemed like a sleeping giant but I would be very weary of investing right now, the price has spiked so much that a correction is seemingly inevitable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

there are a lot of coins that halved and the price did not increase at all even dumped,
the price seems like already at its peak and i am afraid whenever i touch it the price will be instantly dump.
it's like XRP in my opinion,
it's slowly moving upward but at the same time it need a gas(a news from the developers and implementation) to pump it hard.
usually we will see the declining after the pre pump(if it's a pump,but more likely it's not because of Bitcoin will start his run in a few days)

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:42:07 PM

this coin was literally a sleeping giant, in my opinion it is a great choice for people who missed litecoin and monero boat.
Atomic swaps, lighting nerwork, stealth addresses and halving coming on december.
Right now people are FOMO i would wait next correction and next bitcoin hard fork to get in.

Already up to 25% in the green today.

I think it's primarily because Datadash had covered this on his channel and said very positive things about it. Yes, right now it's pure FOMO and even if you are bullish on it i would suggest waiting for a correction in price before buying your long positions.

$30 could happen but it's unlikely. But $10 is easy.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:52:21 PM

As of now the price of vertcoin is already 5 dollars and I think it will continue to increase the price in the future. Maybe the price of 30 dollars each vertcoin possible to happen before wnd of this year or maybe next year. But I hope as soon as possible the price of this coin will increase more so we can make more profit from that. This coin is potential coin for me. Buy vertcoin this is good to you.
MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

Been watching this coin for a while...happy to see it moving up finally!!!  Grin
holden.commodore (OP)

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

Vertcoin seemed like a sleeping giant but I would be very weary of investing right now, the price has spiked so much that a correction is seemingly inevitable.

yes same as Ark did. Btw I think Ark and Vertcoin are good bets for 2018.
Remember when litecoin was stuck at 4$? probably most of us didn't think 75$ was possible, but it happened. Let's not underestimate these coins again!
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:35:35 AM

Lol! I was been confused as I mixed up Vertcoin to Verticoin. I immediately jumped out on my laptop where I do mining the latter coin and was frustrated to see that the price is only .8 cents. I mined a lot of it (Verticoin) since last year and mined around 3k coins. I wish it could reach the same potential same as its namesake (Vertcoin).

Well, I don't see it could top LTC or XMR as of this moment. Both coins mentioned continue to rise up. If Vertcoin continues to rise  then the same thing will happen to with VTC.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

Please it will never, with the recent news about the bitcoin and that doesn't make sense to see vert coin worth around $30 but i just try to believe about the future of the marketcap will have raised a lot for the cryptocurrency.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

This speculation will come to reality soon. VTC is definitely going to the moon, but like the others stated above we might see a pull back in a few days.

hodler1293

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

remembering when I sold my VTC for $1 because it seemed to never move Cheesy
mattbellme

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

I wouldn't bank on it, my guess it it will just pump and dump like last time, could be wrong.  Although price could double from here.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

Vertcoin is one of those coins that have been getting pumped for a while now, and that is despite all the dumps that have been going around these days in all the altcoins even the big ones in top 10 altcoins. but i still think this coin is getting closer to the end of its pump cycle and we should soon start thinking about selling our positions instead of thinking about how much more it is going to go.

to tell you the truth i have already sold some of my Vertcoins but i am still holding some more with the hope of more rise although i give it a small chance.

Buying the dip...
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:49:54 AM

Vertcoin's potential seems to be long term. Its being decentralized coins would be its attracting potential. Bitcoin snd bitvoin cash succeded  because they are decentralized coupled with lightning network and anonymous payments, thus making the vertcoin in a perfect position to become the coin that can be used everyday by regular people. I think vertvoin is a good investment. 30$ is possible.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

Its a good coin and undervalued compared to the ICO shit that has been farting around in crpytoland
It is like BTC should have been.. decentralized network..
For now  It needs more (eastern) exchanges
Also the AMD miner should be available. Currently only nvidia mining  makes sense.
Buy yes 30$ would be possible. Especially if BTC holders will see its value.
MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

remembering when I sold my VTC for $1 because it seemed to never move Cheesy

I did the same!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: