Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:49:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another free coin Segwit2 from bitcoin fork is coming?  (Read 726 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

2x hard fork can be dengerous for all btc network,do not make transactions during fork and some time after.I ve been reading 2x guys may even attack btc network.If will be more that forks we will have ultmate btc done,his name will be btc crash

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

2x hard fork can be dengerous for all btc network,do not make transactions during fork and some time after.I ve been reading 2x guys may even attack btc network.If will be more that forks we will have ultmate btc done,his name will be btc crash

Very dangerous, as the 2x side has the miner support and considers itself the TRUE bitcoin, so they will not have replay protection. It will cause a lot of tears from unwary BTC users as they will spend the same amount of coin on both chains.

With the majority of miners attacking the smaller chain becomes trivial, if it happens it will force the core devs to change the proof of work algorhythm, which could very well be the 2x side's final objective as they will be closer to bitcoin than segwit. Nearest contender for the title will be BCH though, as it doesn't have segwit.

These guys have huge amount of cash to burn, so we might experience severe price drops until the dust clears and a winner emerges.

There will always be bitcoin forks, it's normal. The market will decide which one lives or dies and the market are the users.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

Do you have a serious source about possibility of 2x hack? One, that also non-techies would understand? Maybe I should exchange half of my Bitcoin to alts instead of 25%.
Calm N Patience (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:28 PM

Hi All,

After Bitcoin Gold, Segwit2 is coming on Nov, are we going to get another free coin from Bitcoin fork?

i think if there is any coins is release, then we can get another free coins and we can that coins to make more money for our life. I heard that we have to see bitcoin silver later but I am not sure when the times will come to take bitcoin silver.

and I think in future, there is many hard fork that will happen and maybe we can see many clone of bitcoin but people will choose the original of bitcoin as their investment.

I don't think any developer will give a name Bitcoin Silver on the new hard fork coin. It could be something that better that gold like platinum, etc... This segwit2 might be named Bitcoin2x.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: