Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin - A World-class Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform  (Read 823 times)
enigami833 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

Hey guys I wrote a blog about the new Kucoin exchange.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

Good read, I have had good experiences with the exchange so far (shameless plug, click my signature link to sign up). KCS has some great benefits to hold

enigami833 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

https://news.kucoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/xas.jpg

Kucoin will list Asch (XAS) on 2nd, November.

The upcoming markets includes XAS/BTC and XAS/ETH. Users can start depositing XAS to Kucoin at 12:00, 31st, October (UTC+8), and trading at 20:00, 2nd, November (UTC+8). XAS markets will charge 0 fee for a month as a promotion.

About Asch:

The original design purpose of Asch is to reduce the skill threshold for the developers.For example,it makes DAPP development and traditional web applications become rather similar by adopting JavaScript as an application development language and supporting RDB (Relational Database) to store the transaction data,

These characteristics must be extremely attractive to developers and SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises). We believe the prosperousness of the ecosystem of the whole platform is highly dependent on the developers’ productivity. Asch is an open platform that is not limited to specific areas— such as finance, document storage, copyright proof—but also providing a series of underlying and abstract APIs. These APIs can be combined flexibly to implement different types of applications. In terms of consensus mechanism, Asch system inherits and enhances DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) algorithm to significantly reduce the probability of forking in blockchain and the risk of duplicate payments.

Most importantly, Asch’s sidechain-as-a-application (SaaA) mode alleviates the blockchain inflation issue, as well as makes dApp more adjustable and individualized. Asch is a prospective, low-cost, one-stop solution that will become the incubator of next generation decentralized application. The token of Asch is XAS, and the initial amount of XAS is 100 million. Please browse Asch official website for details: https://www.asch.so/
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:03 AM

this is new exchange but have a good progress,
and in the future i think this exchange could become one of the best exchange

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:40 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 12:53:35 AM by jnow

Hey guys I wrote a blog about the new Kucoin exchange.

You're getting free coins for promoting it.

Other than that, I think kucoin is a pretty crappy exchange.

enigami833 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:11 AM

And users who hold NEO on Kucoin will have GAS distributed to their accounts daily. A snapshot of NEO account balances is taken at 00:00 UTC +8, and GAS distribution occurs immediately, where most users will receive GAS before 1:00 UTC +8.

Kucoin is the second exchange to distribute GAS to NEO holders, and the first exchange to distribute GAS daily. The first exchange to do so is Binance, which distributes GAS to NEO holders on a monthly basis.
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Kucoin is another Chinese exchange, they may face some legal problems, I won't use it otherwise Chinese gov will ban this site and I am afraid of losing money.
cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:57:40 AM

Kucoin is another Chinese exchange, they may face some legal problems, I won't use it otherwise Chinese gov will ban this site and I am afraid of losing money.

if the Kucoin is real chinese exchange, thats can be the main problem
all chinese exchange is too risky.
I hope the chinese gov will think again about that
enigami833 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

Site is hosted in Tokyo, Japan

source

Tokyo 190-0031, Hyogo (13), Japan (JP)

source
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

As far as I know, originally this exchange under a different name was planned to be opened in China. However, due to the well-known events in China related to the crypto currency, it could not open there and opened in Hong Kong under the name Kucoin. It seems to me rather promising. By the end of the year, they plan to trade more than 200 tokens and further expand. In addition, this exchange provides participants with a number of benefits, including every day a special coin is credited to their customers' accounts.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:07:14 PM

I'm extremely bullish on the Kucoin exchange out of Hong Kong. I just loaded up on this pullback to the 10,000 satoshi range. I like tokens that pay dividends of some kind.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

As far as I know, originally this exchange under a different name was planned to be opened in China. However, due to the well-known events in China related to the crypto currency, it could not open there and opened in Hong Kong under the name Kucoin. It seems to me rather promising. By the end of the year, they plan to trade more than 200 tokens and further expand. In addition, this exchange provides participants with a number of benefits, including every day a special coin is credited to their customers' accounts.

What does that mean? Every day a special coin is credited to customers account? You mean to say a random coin picked by them is sent to our accounts ?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

KuCoin is a cool side. Very well done. And not complicated. I did my first trade there a week ago. registrations in my sig.
is still a bonus then
Savik

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

What does that mean? Every day a special coin is credited to customers account? You mean to say a random coin picked by them is sent to our accounts ?

No, I'm not sure where he got that. This is the Invitation Bonus plan, and the KCS holder Bonus plan:

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-launch-invitation-bonus-plan-on-1st-october/

Marry Finch

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:09:38 AM

Platform Kucoin, which under a different name was initially planned to open in China, but in connection with the famous events there, opened in Hong Kong, in my opinion very good. This platform is very necessary, because it intends to trade many tokens, issued as a result of the ICO.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

I'm hearing the name for the first time but I don't trade just on any exchange unless the coin I want to buy is only listed on the exchange, but still surprise that centralized exchanges are still on increase when the landscape seems to be changing

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lucky_U

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

Good exchange platform, but it has a lot of trading bots. Trading is hard.
aesma

Activity: 2408
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

Hong Kong is in China, some people here don't seem to realize this.

I use the exchange so it's not a dig at them, just don't want people to think they're not in China.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Good exchange platform, but it has a lot of trading bots. Trading is hard.
If you not use day trading and trade with TA of FA then bots are not dangerous for you. Try to think!
Chironexxx

Activity: 148
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

Hi!

I'm having a Problem with KuCoin and I wanted to know if anybody had similar experiences and if there is anything I can do about it...(besides contacting the support)

approx.  48h ago, I transferred some ETH from my Lyyke Wallet to my KuCoin wallet. According to Etherscan, the ETH was transferred, but it does not show up on my KuCoin wallet :

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4668944e9c49ee2cdf3016fa964fd02be9ddc036

I saw, that they had an announcement, that ETH withdrawal and deposits are delayed...but can it really take this long?

Interestingly, I transferred some ETH to biance at the same time and there was no problem at all...

Any help is appreciated!

best, Chiro

nothing to see here!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: