Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin - A World-class Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform  (Read 833 times)
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Kucoin has really showed itself as a great trading platform since its launch, the 24 hours trading volume has been massive and I believe that the exchange will still rank top 10 in term of its trading volume.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Special Treatment Area For All Tokens Not Complying With KuCoin’s Quality Standards

We are setting up a ‘Special Treatment Area’ on our exchange to separate tokens that have been performing well versus those which have not succeeded getting established among traders.

Those tokens which are placed in the Special Treatment Area, will be put under scrutiny and will face delisting from KuCoin if they fail to improve their performance.

Projects will be informed of their ST status and will be given a specific time to improve, otherwise, they will be delisted from the exchange.

KuCoin may designate a project as Special Treatment project for any of the following reasons:

*Low Trading Volume for consecutive 13*7 days.
*The company is likely to cease business activities in the following three months.
*The company faces liquidation, insolvency, bankruptcy or finds itself in a position subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
Negative opinion by KuCoin’s legal auditor.
*Failure to submit the update reports in accordance with the requirements of KuCoin exchange in terms of project development, status of the team and status of listings on other exchanges for consecutive 3*7 days.
*The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
*Any act considered as malicious or manipulative to the market.

Once designated as a“Special Treatment” case by KuCoin, the project will receive a special designation on its ticker symbol for at least 5*7 days of observation period as a warning to potential investors.

The ST Project shall be subject to observation during the Observation Period.

KuCoin may, by the end of the Observation Period, decide to delist the ST Project if the Project fails to meet the basic trading volume and token quality standards set by KuCoin. We are doing this in order to offer only the best and less risky crypto projects to KuCoin users.

Correspondingly, if the basic trading volume and other factors satisfy KuCoin’s demands by the end of the Observation Period, the ST ticker symbol will be removed and potential investors will see the project has taken action to reduce the risk for potential investors.
KuCoin exchange reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to immediately delist the ST Project.

Upon being delisted by the Exchange, any trade and deposit of the Project will be suspended.

A new approval and listing procedure shall be carried out in case the delisted Project wants to return to the Exchange.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/special-treatment-area-for-all-tokens-not-complying-with-kucoins-quality-standards/
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

KuCoin is one of my favorite crypto exchange because one of my favorite altcoin is available to trade on KuCoin and I am starting using it since this early year as my Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the most highest trading volume.
I like it's complexity, simplicity and accuracy as their graph representation is better than other crypto exchanges.
KuCoin helped me increase my coins week by week.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

Hello! tell me please what to do if you forgot the answers to secret questions? Rather, the answers I know, but the exchange says that the answer is not true.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

I also used this exchange, they listed many potential coins like Binance and huobi, look now Asian exchange dominate crypto market and offer better service than others. Kucoin has good customer service via telegram and high security, they was add more feature of security. Others exchange should follow Asian exchange that offer better customer support.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

Hello! tell me please what to do if you forgot the answers to secret questions? Rather, the answers I know, but the exchange says that the answer is not true.

I have remember my secret questions, but my friend do not lucky than me, he forget it and he tell me create a ticket and send it, the team help he change another secret questions. I think Kucoin have support is the better. Even when compared to Binance, they take a long time to answer my ticket
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Most of the time I don't think kucoin is a good experience.
That's the biggest problem, because kucoin has a small trading volume.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

nice article.. I really like Kucoin because it has some small coins that I reecived from bounties that I can't find elsewhere... it has still a not big liquidity but this exchange is growing everyday...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: