Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FREE AIRDROP] Datalife - Revolutionalizing Data Gathering with Blockchain  (Read 4137 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

Let's make this thread lively,this a good project anyone cant afford to miss..... Hodl...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

youre aidrop still open or close dev
form spreadsheet can't acces
if ready close is good titile thread change to airdrop ended

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

i am tired of all these copy projects.

datalife already exists and this is just a clone.
Dells

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

i am tired of all these copy projects.

datalife already exists and this is just a clone.

It seems counting to four, widely different:
http://www.datalife.com.ec/
https://datalife.com.es/
https://dle-news.com/
http://www2.datalife.com/
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

thank dev i receive token where i can trade dev?
Zyntax12

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

do you have second airdrop in future? good luck devs  Wink

egakagure

Activity: 140

AIRDROP & BOUNTY

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Why I do not accept coin, when I am listed in the spreadlist. And why I am also in the kick of telegram group

phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

joined airdrop
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

A project everyone cant afford to miss, airdrop distribution still ongoing...
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

already get the token distribution, thank you dev Grin
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

I will confirm that I have received my airdrop tokens. Thank you. What is the next step now? We have to spread the word about this project.

Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

I subscribed to Twitter and Facebook in the campaign for generosity. I think this is a good project. I hope for a successful conclusion. I wish everyone good luck!
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

dev, do you have a target to enter datalife into yobit or coinexchnge?
thanks
Datalife1 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:19:13 PM

DATALIFE PRESS RELEASE

We the Datalife community have been working tirelessly to make this decentralization system of sharing data and information a unique one and this has led to various new development and innovations in the system in the few last weeks.
Free Distribution of token via airdrop:
After migrating to the ethereum platform we went further to conduct a free distribution which was done evenly and fairly to everyone who joined the AIRDROP.

Website Update:
Following the various new innovations on our platform, there was a need for a website update and this we have been able to successfully accomplish in the past week. Check it out at https://www.datalife.co

White paper Update:
Considering the various new changes and development in the Datalife ecosystem we have also updated our white paper with the latest developments in the ecosystem and a look into the new updated white paper will easily give give you a tour into our various achievements as well as what we look forward to accomplish.

Listing on Exchanges:
Having been able to attain a good level of success in our mission to bring the world a decentralized system of acquiring data and information especially here in Africa. We believe it is time we make Datl transferable and exchangeable for other cryptocurrencies/fiat. So we have successfully been able to list Datl in both Index exchange and Etherdelta Exchange all officially.

Many developments will be announced soon including more use cases to our token and the blockchain alliance conference Datalife will be attending soon.

The target price of Datalife for this first month in market is $1. Another spreadsheet will be released from 24hrs of this press release to capture those who were verified and couldn't receive the token due to glitches.

We at Data life thank you our dear community for believing in us, remember we are Datalife "A Token For A Decentralized System Of Sharing Information And Data
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Interesting update.

How do you plan to achieve the target price of $1?  I received my airdrop, thank you!

Datalife1 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

Interesting update.

How do you plan to achieve the target price of $1?  I received my airdrop, thank you!

plans to assign more use cases and development based on our roadmap is going on.
gerrymcavoy77

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

Interesting update.

plans to assign more use cases and development based on our roadmap is going on.
good new on today. good luck dev
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

DATALIFE PRESS RELEASE

We the Datalife community have been working tirelessly to make this decentralization system of sharing data and information a unique one and this has led to various new development and innovations in the system in the few last weeks.
Free Distribution of token via airdrop:
After migrating to the ethereum platform we went further to conduct a free distribution which was done evenly and fairly to everyone who joined the AIRDROP.

Website Update:
Following the various new innovations on our platform, there was a need for a website update and this we have been able to successfully accomplish in the past week. Check it out at https://www.datalife.co

White paper Update:
Considering the various new changes and development in the Datalife ecosystem we have also updated our white paper with the latest developments in the ecosystem and a look into the new updated white paper will easily give give you a tour into our various achievements as well as what we look forward to accomplish.

Listing on Exchanges:
Having been able to attain a good level of success in our mission to bring the world a decentralized system of acquiring data and information especially here in Africa. We believe it is time we make Datl transferable and exchangeable for other cryptocurrencies/fiat. So we have successfully been able to list Datl in both Index exchange and Etherdelta Exchange all officially.

Many developments will be announced soon including more use cases to our token and the blockchain alliance conference Datalife will be attending soon.

The target price of Datalife for this first month in market is $1. Another spreadsheet will be released from 24hrs of this press release to capture those who were verified and couldn't receive the token due to glitches.

We at Data life thank you our dear community for believing in us, remember we are Datalife "A Token For A Decentralized System Of Sharing Information And Data

That is good to see some news from dev team. I hope there will be constant development and updates in the future. There is a lot of people interested in this project.

Datalife1 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:51 PM

DATALIFE PRESS RELEASE 27th November 2017

Airdrop:
We the Datalife community are happy to announce that we have successfully completed the first phase of our airdrop/distribution of the Datalife Token (DATL) and all those who didn't get theirs during the major distribution have now received theirs. This is however the first phase of the distribution and in the coming weeks we will make an official announcement on when the monthly distribution for those holding the token will start and on the amount of tokens we are required to have in our wallet to participate in the monthly distribution.

Launching Of Datalife Mobile App/Wallet:
The long awaited prototype of Datalife app is almost in finishing stage. We will inform the community once the beta version is ready for testing.

Partnership With Blocksafe:
Our partnership with Blocksafe is still being ratified. We will make an official announcement once the partnership is locked.

Coinmarketcap Listing:
We have sent a request to coin marketcap for  DATL on coinmarketcap.com

Datalife Roadmap:
Our new roadmap will be up on our site first week of December. We have a lot of work going on underground. Hodl your DATL and guard it jealously. We are Datalife community, Datl "A Token For A Data Driven Economy".

Datalife1 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

Hello community,

Disregard any bitcointalk.org ANN that's asking you to donate or drop your information for airdrop. Datalife has finished first phase of airdroping and we're not into any airdrop at this moment. The link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477759.0 is a fake one, scammers are trying to clone Datalife project. They have copied the content of our ANN and are trying to use if to scam and extort people.

Datalife remains resolute to revolutionizing data gathering using the blockchain and will never stoop low for cheap scam.

Our official ANN remains:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2330309

Every other details about our project are always updated on our official bitcointalk.org.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: