Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:55:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔨BITtask🔨Early join incentives!,airdrop/sig campaign registrations open!  (Read 13794 times)
BitcoinRapid (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

We will be giving you a few updates to make things clearer. 1. Updated roadmap so you know exactly what we plan to build, in what order, and how much funding each step will require. 2. The watch addresses for the remaining airdrops, bounties, and our dev fund. and 3. a complete restructure of our airdrop system to make it more accessible to the average user and more visible to bitcointalk users.

adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:24:06 AM

Very happy to see you added twitter, update the progress, this is a team that has been doing things, but my community posts in the official website is deleted, so what are your rules on the contents of the release requirements?
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:26:27 AM

I see my account has a balance, this token has been sent in my wallet it? Can I transfer instantly?
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:36:18 AM

Very happy to see you added twitter, update the progress, this is a team that has been doing things, but my community posts in the official website is deleted, so what are your rules on the contents of the release requirements?

Right now we just ask that you add something to the conversation. There is currently not a penalty for having your post deleted, we just want to keep the forums clean for the time being.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:33:17 AM

I can not go to the site for the second day. Writes: "Connection timed out". What's the trouble?
IP was changed during the upgrade because we forgot to set a static. Try this http://35.193.232.200

Thank you! Problem successfully solved!
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
There isn't an ICO. We will sell off part of our 5% dev fund to cover expenses. Our plan right now is to first get an android wallet developed, then move into the task request/worker website and interface. Last will be integrating our own exchange. You can view our wireframe concepts in the OP so you have an idea of what it will look like and how it will operate.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

Joined airdrop, registered for http://coinsmarkets.com (login - dzelenyanskiy).
Joined Twitter - https://twitter.com/DZelenyanskiy/status/927948543981211649
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:51:42 AM

Joined airdrop, registered for http://coinsmarkets.com (login - dzelenyanskiy).
Joined Twitter - https://twitter.com/DZelenyanskiy/status/927948543981211649

awesome, glad to have you.

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:36:27 AM

Bounties sent out for the day, for those who were asking.

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

We are testing our exchange using the peatio open source code. Some modification will be required but we should be able to get our exchange running on a small scale at the very least. Get ready, BITtask will soon have a legit use.

m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

I didn't receive 180 coins for my last two votes in tradesatoshi.com. I had sent PM for both the instances Sad
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

I didn't receive 180 coins for my last two votes in tradesatoshi.com. I had sent PM for both the instances Sad

There was a change in bounty rules. Refer to the first post. Changes as below.

Thecryptochat is running our tradesatoshi voting campaign now. Please vote for BITtask at . https://cryp.li/dC15 and get 180 coins per vote. Keep a screenshot of your vote in case of dispute. Fill up this form . https://cryp.li/yhFQ with the required information. Bounties will be paid when the campaign is over.

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

If you read the forum updates and the OP it states that votes will all be paid out by Thecryptochat team after voting concludes. Just ensure you are filling out both their forms.

goodluckeye

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
KryptoKoll.se

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

Looking forward to be a part of this project Smiley
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:36 AM

Our system has been abused by what appears to be a single user commenting then deleting his comments over a multitude of accounts. We are in the process of banning these spam accounts. Withdrawals will be delayed by what will likely be several hours while we sort this out. Don't worry if you are a legitimate account you will receive your withdrawal. This week the forum reward system will receive the following changes: Auto signups will be disabled (already implemented), login daily reward will be reduced to 10 coins, comment daily reward will be reduced to 30 coins, signup reward will be removed and will no longer reward coins. Minimum amount for withdrawal will be set at 160 coins. The new system will require bitcointalk forum posting (anywhere on bitcointalk, not just our forum), and will require junior member status. If you are already in the program and are a newbie, you are grandfathered in and will still be able to participate. Most of the airdropped coins will come from the bitcointalk forums straight to your wallets. Bonus coins will be awarded to signature wearing supporters. We will release signup data for the new system later this week. 

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

Our system has been abused by what appears to be a single user commenting then deleting his comments over a multitude of accounts. We are in the process of banning these spam accounts. Withdrawals will be delayed by what will likely be several hours while we sort this out. Don't worry if you are a legitimate account you will receive your withdrawal. This week the forum reward system will receive the following changes: Auto signups will be disabled (already implemented), login daily reward will be reduced to 10 coins, comment daily reward will be reduced to 30 coins, signup reward will be removed and will no longer reward coins. Minimum amount for withdrawal will be set at 160 coins. The new system will require bitcointalk forum posting (anywhere on bitcointalk, not just our forum), and will require junior member status. If you are already in the program and are a newbie, you are grandfathered in and will still be able to participate. Most of the airdropped coins will come from the bitcointalk forums straight to your wallets. Bonus coins will be awarded to signature wearing supporters. We will release signup data for the new system later this week. 

Is this applicable for everyone?
It would be great that the early users are given the privilege still get the same amount of rewards since they are the early once who support the project.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

It would be great that the early users are given the privilege still get the same amount of rewards since they are the early once who support the project.

Given that there will no longer be any new signups for the website, the changes to bounty rewards will affect everyone. Or at least that is my understanding. To be honest, it would provide greater exposure for the dev and team to shift the focus away from participation on their website to this forum since it would mean greater exposure and hence help to spread the new of their project to more people.

Imo, it's a good thing. And it helps that newbies who originally signed up to the website would be allowed to participate in the next bounty despite it requiring junior member status.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

A shame that someone has cheated the system. Sad
That is really a big change. Really a pity that it had to come to that.

Would also be that the early supporter keep their old values or at least get a bonus.  Smiley Wink
That would be a nice sign to the first supporters of the project.   Cool
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:29:54 PM

A shame that someone has cheated the system. Sad
That is really a big change. Really a pity that it had to come to that.

Would also be that the early supporter keep their old values or at least get a bonus.  Smiley Wink
That would be a nice sign to the first supporters of the project.   Cool
I think that's a good idea, we will look into it. Fortunately the individual in question wasn't able to withdraw his coins and we were able to handle it internally.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: