Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔨BITtask🔨Early join incentives!,airdrop/sig campaign registrations open!  (Read 13794 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

Our system has been abused by what appears to be a single user commenting then deleting his comments over a multitude of accounts. We are in the process of banning these spam accounts. Withdrawals will be delayed by what will likely be several hours while we sort this out. Don't worry if you are a legitimate account you will receive your withdrawal. This week the forum reward system will receive the following changes: Auto signups will be disabled (already implemented), login daily reward will be reduced to 10 coins, comment daily reward will be reduced to 30 coins, signup reward will be removed and will no longer reward coins. Minimum amount for withdrawal will be set at 160 coins. The new system will require bitcointalk forum posting (anywhere on bitcointalk, not just our forum), and will require junior member status. If you are already in the program and are a newbie, you are grandfathered in and will still be able to participate. Most of the airdropped coins will come from the bitcointalk forums straight to your wallets. Bonus coins will be awarded to signature wearing supporters. We will release signup data for the new system later this week.

Is this applicable for everyone?
It would be great that the early users are given the privilege still get the same amount of rewards since they are the early once who support the project.

A shame that someone has cheated the system. Sad
That is really a big change. Really a pity that it had to come to that.

Would also be that the early supporter keep their old values or at least get a bonus.  Smiley Wink
That would be a nice sign to the first supporters of the project.   Cool
I think that's a good idea, we will look into it. Fortunately the individual in question wasn't able to withdraw his coins and we were able to handle it internally.

Very good! After all, he did not get any coins. I like to hear that. Smiley
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:59:34 AM

Our system has been abused by what appears to be a single user commenting then deleting his comments over a multitude of accounts. We are in the process of banning these spam accounts. Withdrawals will be delayed by what will likely be several hours while we sort this out. Don't worry if you are a legitimate account you will receive your withdrawal. This week the forum reward system will receive the following changes: Auto signups will be disabled (already implemented), login daily reward will be reduced to 10 coins, comment daily reward will be reduced to 30 coins, signup reward will be removed and will no longer reward coins. Minimum amount for withdrawal will be set at 160 coins. The new system will require bitcointalk forum posting (anywhere on bitcointalk, not just our forum), and will require junior member status. If you are already in the program and are a newbie, you are grandfathered in and will still be able to participate. Most of the airdropped coins will come from the bitcointalk forums straight to your wallets. Bonus coins will be awarded to signature wearing supporters. We will release signup data for the new system later this week.

Is this applicable for everyone?
It would be great that the early users are given the privilege still get the same amount of rewards since they are the early once who support the project.

Would also be that the early supporter keep their old values or at least get a bonus.  Smiley Wink
I think that's a good idea, we will look into it. Fortunately the individual in question wasn't able to withdraw his coins and we were able to handle it internally.

I am glad that I am one of the early supporter of this project and for being able to participate despite my Newbie Status.

Hopefully all goes well. I'll just keep on staking
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

Good job to the team for catching it early and stopping the trolls from exploiting the system.
BitcoinRapid (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:20:17 AM

We have sorted through the pending withdrawals and are now up to date.

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:27:43 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:06:28 AM by BitcoinRapid

BITtask signature campaign is now live. Click on my signature to register!  Signatures are required as well as 4 post per week on bitcointalk. Accounts must be verified by sending a pm with the message "account verification" to me (bitcoinrapid) and must be wearing our signature (found below the registration form. Newbie accounts are not accepted unless you are already part of the program and registered on our website. Users not meeting the posting requirement will not receive payouts for the week, but will be eligible for the next week. Here is the new weekly emission schedule:

0-150 users     2800 coins  (+100 coins/rank bonus)

151-300 users   2100 coins  (+75 coins/rank bonus)

301-500 users   1400 coins  (+50 coins/rank bonus)

501-1000 users  700 coins   (+25 coins/rank bonus)

1001-1250 users  525 coins  (+15 coins/rank bonus)

1251-1500  users 455 coins   (+10 coins/rank bonus)

1501-1750 users  385 coins   (+7.25 coins/rank bonus)

1751-2000 users  350 coins   (+5 coins/rank bonus)

Payouts will be processed every Friday. Each rank above Jr. Member will receive a bonus for the week! Please allow up to 24 hours for us to complete your registration

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:16 AM

Tomorrow we will put out the updated roadmap with our short term and long term goals, as well as the expected cost of each and where we are with funding. Watch addresses will also be provided tomorrow so you can track how many airdrop, dev, and bounty funds remain. This new system will allow us to export weekly analytics on airdrop payments.

Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:02:51 AM

Registered on the Signature campaign even if I am a newbie. Great thing  I joined the program and registered at the website before all the changes imposed in the rules. I can live without the bonus based on ranks. I am already fortunate I was able to join to complain.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sukhdevs

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

I am Jr. member, but signature provided for Jr. members are more than 150 Characters. Kindly help.
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

I am Jr. member, but signature provided for Jr. members are more than 150 Characters. Kindly help.
fixed

sukhdevs

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

fixed

wOW! Thanks for your kind support. Now it fixed. I have updated the same. Smiley
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

BITtask signature campaign is now live. Click on my signature to register!  Signatures are required as well as 4 post per week on bitcointalk. Accounts must be verified by sending a pm with the message "account verification" to me (bitcoinrapid) and must be wearing our signature (found below the registration form. Newbie accounts are not accepted unless you are already part of the program and registered on our website. Users not meeting the posting requirement will not receive payouts for the week, but will be eligible for the next week. Here is the new weekly emission schedule:

0-150 users     2800 coins  (+100 coins/rank bonus)

151-300 users   2100 coins  (+75 coins/rank bonus)

301-500 users   1400 coins  (+50 coins/rank bonus)

501-1000 users  700 coins   (+25 coins/rank bonus)

1001-1250 users  525 coins  (+15 coins/rank bonus)

1251-1500  users 455 coins   (+10 coins/rank bonus)

1501-1750 users  385 coins   (+7.25 coins/rank bonus)

1751-2000 users  350 coins   (+5 coins/rank bonus)

Payouts will be processed every Friday. Each rank above Jr. Member will receive a bonus for the week! Please allow up to 24 hours for us to complete your registration

Great idea! Smiley Pity that I already participate elsewhere. Otherwise I would be here. Smiley
Anyway, I support your project. Smiley
EluosiWawa

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

2% fees in the crypto world is enormous. if you think in the long run, it is not sustainable over time. you should reconsider that fee.
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

2% fees in the crypto world is enormous. if you think in the long run, it is not sustainable over time. you should reconsider that fee.
It will always be up for consideration. Note this is the worker/requester fee, not the fee for the currency itself.

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:04:32 PM by BitcoinRapid

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
start by going here: http://mybittask.com/index.php/registration/ Follow all instructions and you will be good to go for next Fridays airdrop!

BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:04:31 AM

So you can all keep up with progress:

remaining bounty watch address:   TH8NVh6zP1Wb1PLckyBEUKWemtXo1EMZFT
remaining airdrop watch address:  TBBvQLP9x4jqJuKVvoPM4PFSr2VJNKTa7Q
remaining dev watch address:      TKQqoMr8UL17uLq2ihG6zttn4KDcYP66yn

We will be providing weekly data on each of these for transparency, along with visual graphs to make it easy to follow along with where we are going.

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

So you can all keep up with progress:

remaining bounty watch address:   TH8NVh6zP1Wb1PLckyBEUKWemtXo1EMZFT
remaining airdrop watch address:  TBBvQLP9x4jqJuKVvoPM4PFSr2VJNKTa7Q
remaining dev watch address:      TKQqoMr8UL17uLq2ihG6zttn4KDcYP66yn

We will be providing weekly data on each of these for transparency, along with visual graphs to make it easy to follow along with where we are going.

Love the transparency!  You're a very committed dev.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:03:44 AM

Tomorrow we will be unveiling the redesigned OP. It looks much more professional and better outlines our goals and how we will achieve them.

dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Tomorrow we will be unveiling the redesigned OP. It looks much more professional and better outlines our goals and how we will achieve them.

Sounds great!  This project is really taking off!

How will we know if our sig campaign signup was successful, and what tier we're in?  I signed up like 12 hours ago I think.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitcoinRapid (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

Sounds great!  This project is really taking off!

How will we know if our sig campaign signup was successful, and what tier we're in?  I signed up like 12 hours ago I think.
If you submitted the form, are wearing the signature, and sent us a PM you were successful. Everyone is in the same tier until our active payouts goes above 150 individual weekly payouts. Then everybody shifts to the next lower tier. This is done to keep a standard emission rate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: