Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔨BITtask🔨Early join incentives!,airdrop/sig campaign registrations open!  (Read 13794 times)
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

Though im newbie, this is a big gamechanger and very interesting project.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

It is a pity that the airdrop began to give less koins just 10 times ...
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Very innovative. i'm rallying behind you all the way. All the best

cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

It is a pity that the airdrop began to give less koins just 10 times ...

Why don't you join the signature campaign?

BITtask signature campaign is now live. Click on my signature to register! (or click here: http://mybittask.com/index.php/registration/)  Signatures are required as well as 4 post per week on bitcointalk. Accounts must be verified by sending a pm with the message "account verification" to me (bitcoinrapid) and must be wearing our signature (found below the registration form. Newbie accounts are not accepted unless you are already part of the program and registered on our website. Users not meeting the posting requirement will not receive payouts for the week, but will be eligible for the next week. Here is the new weekly emission schedule:

0-150 users     2800 coins  (+100 coins/rank bonus)

151-300 users   2100 coins  (+75 coins/rank bonus)

301-500 users   1400 coins  (+50 coins/rank bonus)

501-1000 users  700 coins   (+25 coins/rank bonus)

1001-1250 users  525 coins  (+15 coins/rank bonus)

1251-1500  users 455 coins   (+10 coins/rank bonus)

1501-1750 users  385 coins   (+7.25 coins/rank bonus)

1751-2000 users  350 coins   (+5 coins/rank bonus)

Payouts will be processed every Friday. Each rank above Jr. Member will receive a bonus for the week! Please allow up to 24 hours for us to complete your registration

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

We are aiming to release 100k coins each week via airdrop. If we do not get enough participants we will be giving away the excess coins via another method. Anyone in the community have any ideas on how to do so? We are open to your suggestions.

Hold the remaining coins for the xmas time. Maybe make a special login bonus in the xmas time or another xmas promotion or something similar.  Wink
That would be my ideas for that.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

Here is our proposed android wallet:

This is so great and looks more friendly. Please when its out kindly let us know I really want to among those that first get it downloaded.
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

We are aiming to release 100k coins each week via airdrop. If we do not get enough participants we will be giving away the excess coins via another method. Anyone in the community have any ideas on how to do so? We are open to your suggestions.

Hold the remaining coins for the xmas time. Maybe make a special login bonus in the xmas time or another xmas promotion or something similar.  Wink
That would be my ideas for that.
Hold Kwan! when even I have not even gotten a dime coin? why should it be held. Let the promo continues. Let us keep getting ours and that is when i will really know that the coin is all about.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

Me too, I can't wait to lay my hands on the mobile app. this simply means we will have our coins at our own control all the time and we can easily access it whenever we wish rather than using the websites.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:44:02 AM

So once it's ready, will this be a smart contract platform for freelancers and employers where you can hire someone and control the payments via smart contracts?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:10:48 PM by idrisalomagold

Admin. Kindly check your PM, You requested I send you some information which I already did, but you have not yet taken action on it. I have re-sent it again.
Also, this is also to notify you that my bitcointalk has been upgraded from "Jr member" to "Member" should in case you would need any upgrade from your side there. Thanks.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Is it worth downloading this wallet, does the coin have any value? Is it listed on any exchanges so far?

indomitableprincess

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

Admin. Kindly check your PM, You requested I send you some information which I already did, but you have not yet taken action on it. I have re-sent it again.
Also, this is also to notify you that my bitcointalk has been upgraded from "Jr member" to "Member" should in case you would need any upgrade from your side there. Thanks.
OMG. Me too. If not for your observation, I would not have noticed this also, I was once a Jr member but when I check my status I found I am already a member. Meaning I signed up for this bounty as a jr member but along the line my status got upgraded. Please admin here should also take not of this as there are others too who will not notice this change.

indomitableprincess

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

Is it worth downloading this wallet, does the coin have any value? Is it listed on any exchanges so far?
The so called bitcoin started even more than worthless. But the world can tell what bitcoin is all about now.
Never doubt this project and at least try to get it now at cheapest rate and be among the millionaires this coin will make when the real value starts flowing in as the devs and team member start incorporating new features that will bring out the real value and functions of the coins

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

I did not quite understand the idea of the project, one of the objectives and reduce the payment fee?
sukhdevs

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

Withdrawal is two step action. In starting I was not clicking on transfer button, later on Admin point out this. I realize my mistake and  I got withdrawal smoothly.
cryptoRX

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

OMG. Me too. If not for your observation, I would not have noticed this also, I was once a Jr member but when I check my status I found I am already a member. Meaning I signed up for this bounty as a jr member but along the line my status got upgraded. Please admin here should also take not of this as there are others too who will not notice this change.

This issue was actually raised on the forum of their website and the admin did mention that participants only had to update their signature according to their new rank and they (meaning the BITtask team) would do the necessary on their end.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

This issue was actually raised on the forum of their website and the admin did mention that participants only had to update their signature according to their new rank and they (meaning the BITtask team) would do the necessary on their end.
If you read well, I signed up as a Jr member but within 24 hours of my sign up, I realised that my status changed to Member. This is never my fault as I dont know the exact time this happen. But if it is possible to see past posts shows the exact status when I joined this forum, you will realise what I'm saying but it all got updated and showed as "Jr Member". This is why I have to let the admin know the sudden upgrade. And the same thing seem applicable to "indomitableprincess" who quoted me with same observation.
BitcoinRapid (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

So once it's ready, will this be a smart contract platform for freelancers and employers where you can hire someone and control the payments via smart contracts?
we have considered smart contracts, and it may be a good short term solution for a working platform, however the end result is designed to operate on our own system.

46xPRGs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

How long time the withdrawals is going? Yesterday I was sending a small ammount to coinsmarkets wallet, and     balance still null. is it possible to check the transfer somwhere?
cryptoRX

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:22:18 PM

If you read well, I signed up as a Jr member but within 24 hours of my sign up, I realised that my status changed to Member. This is never my fault as I dont know the exact time this happen. But if it is possible to see past posts shows the exact status when I joined this forum, you will realise what I'm saying but it all got updated and showed as "Jr Member". This is why I have to let the admin know the sudden upgrade. And the same thing seem applicable to "indomitableprincess" who quoted me with same observation.

Exactly. The same thing happened to me. So in case my earlier post was not clear enough, IF your status changes after registration, just update your signature accordingly. The team will make the necessary changes when they do the tallying. You can find their response #6 at http://35.193.232.200/index.php/forum-2/bittask/signature-campaign/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: