Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Exchange would you like PAD to get listed?
Nova Exchange
Coin Exchange
Yobit
C-Cex
Cryptopia

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PAD] Platform for Air Drops - Official Thread - Bounty Campaign  (Read 1313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jhaypril05

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Great project but i was looking for facebook campaign.
platformforairdrops (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

I am tired of participating on many kind of Free airdrop.
If I become a member of PAD,So I join a lot of airdrops automatically?
If so,I'll feel less stressed.
Yes, you are correct. when someone becomes a member in PAD platform once, he will get all the eligible airdrops without applying for each.
platformforairdrops (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

Thanks for your interest. Sorry, we do not have facebook campaign as of now, we will consider your suggestion in our next  Strategy meeting
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

So this like the one-stop shop for coin owners and airdropers? much of like a community? This is a very unique idea given the numbers of airdrops nowadays.. I hope you could also add some security or ratings to avoid the scam coins..
omuni

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

Hi. I applied to PAD's airdrop. I hope this platform to been known be various people. And, I hope it to change our Airdrop life.
jennywap05

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:50 AM

Already done. More plans and announcement. Its look interesting project. Go for the longterm goal as well as build big community. Goodluck. I do Message in telegram and also in slack
arlo02

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

I applied all of the bounties.. goodluck dev
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

I would be happy if I can be included in your list of the beneficiaries...I already message the admin in Slack for my Twitter screenshot.

Airdrops has evolved to be one of the most effective ways to generate real interest on a given project and can be used to be building a solid and enthusiastic community...now it is all up to the dev and mgt team to hold the community together after the possible dumping stage (there is a need to limit this stage because it can affect the whole project if not effectively controlled). Because of the popularity of airdrops, a platform like what PAD is establishing right now can be a very useful tool and can be a good project in itself too.
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

Thanks for your interest. Sorry, we do not have facebook campaign as of now, we will consider your suggestion in our next  Strategy meeting

The first time I read about this project, it sounded very interesting. Waiting now for more than 1 month for any updates. Has the mentioned strategy meeting taken place? Results? When can we expect the documents mentioned in the OP? Or is the project officially dead?

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: