Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4043 times)
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:49:56 AM

first thing we needed to do is educate ourselves with what really bitcoin and cryptocurrency is.
because we can't deny the fact that there are so many users of bitcoin nowadays that doesn't even have the slightest idea what really cryptocurrency is.
they are engaged in here simply to ride with the boat and find additional source of income.
by doing so how can you be able to defend bitcoin if you don't even know it yourself.
therefore everyone must exert an effort to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:15 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
They do it because there's many people does not know about the bitcoin until now. They do it for their own needs because they think thay the bitcoin will be an obstacle for them.this is the truth but its sad to think that the media now is bias its not safe now. Because they got paid to spread the fake news. I suggest you to show the proof that you earned in bitcoin. Then its up to you how to convince them
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

Why would you bother explaning bitcoin to another person if he or she is not interested. You will just look like a scammer or desperate if you insist it to people that does not care about bitcoin.  Most likely  People who are interested with cryptocurrency will do their own research. Also sad to say but scammers are using bitcoin or altcoins to scam people. People who are already invested in bitcoin will stay with bitcoin no matter what they watch and if you say that the show misinformed people then that is a shitty show that bitcoin users will probebly just ignore.

That's why i talk only to people with same interest. It happens to me in the past when someone is asking if bitcoin is scam then i started talking then he keeps on saying it was a scam. It's hard to argue or educate someone that do not want to learn or to accept information. We can't force anyone to believe that's why i kept it to myself and if someone is interested that's the time i talk about bitcoin. I don't explain bitcoin with someone who has negative mind and don't want to listen.

i use to be a hunter
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

People who believe bitcoin is a scam have close minds. Maybe the news in the television refers to those who use bitcoin to scam other people. For example, several investment schemes are circulating around the social medias persuading people to invest in their organization. Ofcourse, blinded by the promised profit, people who have no enough knowledge about bitcoin will be tricked. Bitcoin, itself, is real but some organizations use it to trick people for money hence creating a bad image for bitcoin. This is why we should all be cautious when it comes to dealing with bitcoins to avoid being scammed. However, we cannot please those who don't want to hear the good sides of bitcoins. The only thing that may convince them is an on-hand experience with it.

PunchWorker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:22:35 AM

By showing your family friend or whoever you want to show, your bitcoins and how you make more money by investing in bitcoins this is probably the best way to make people understand that it is not a scam.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

The reason why these scam accusations stems from comparing it to fiat, which is absurd.  1. you have to let people know that bitcoin is not money or cash.  Its is a cryptocurrency which in itself has a total different meaning, you store value into bitcoins.  I think you should compare them to gold when explaining it to people.  Bitcoins a total of 21 million will exist,  Gold we dont know how much gold we will keep getting from the ground.  There still tons of gold deposits, mines, that companies today are still mining, hence gold value is stuck or will decrease.  I believe people will always find gold.  I can go through a list of what you can use to compare, but you will have to do your research and if you know what bitcoin is, then I am sure you are smart enough to come up with an idea to explain it to all the 101 bitcoin dummies.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

The easiest way to make bitcoin known in a positive way is to simply compare it with the normal currency. Try to explain  that it is also a form of payment that can be use in any activity. Just like any other currency, they can be also use as a mean for scamming. The mainstream is making bad image to people to make bad impression. People will only fully understand its use once they found it as a normal currency and not as an activity. But also tell them that bitcoin is more like an asset than a form of payment.
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

If you get rich show them your car and your big house they will understand that it is not a scam. After this they will surely begin to use bitcoin in order to get also rich.

Actually it is getting late to buy btc because the price is going higher.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

Hinestly, it is very hard to convince people who are not open to new concept or investments. They just thought it was all scam or ponzi scheme. They just want easy money, which I conclude where scam comes in. Those who want “get to rich quick” opportunities are the one who are being easily scammed. Bitcoin has a great future ahead of it. It has great technology which fits in our future specially in financial sector.
TV shows, media has a big influence to its subscribers. They easily believe what it says, because of their so called reliable reporting, but sadly, people dont bother to research further. Dont push yourself convincing them bitcoin is not a scam. Though it is a social responsibility for us to inform them about bitcoin, but it is them who need to help themselves to learn and accept changes.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

We have nothing to do they knowbthat bitcoin is not a scam but the point of that show is to kill bitcoin they make a segment where the bitcoin look and become a scam in the other people who dont know because it is all about business they dont like bitcoin so they where going to do a move to destroy it is just all about money.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

Unfortunetely people easy believe that bitcoin is scam because they have been exposed to variety of different financial fraud scheems and advertisments for easy money so they think bitcoin is just another of them. The best way to convince them to the opposite it's not to explain them about theory, they will not buy it, but to teach them on practical example. Mabye the idea would be also to give them some small amount of bitcoins and explain what and how to do with the coins. Once they experinece it˙on their own and see the benefits they will no longer think bitcoin is scam.

malaj
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

We can start by telling someone's success story with bitcoin, I think this is the simple way. Bitcoin is not a scam because some people live with bitcoin.
to convince him we need proof, maybe like making money from bitcoin.

Yes. Just like me. I believe in bitcoin through the experience of other people. I can see how there livelihood changed. Maybe its not really the bitcoin that is scam but to how it was introduced to you. Some may use bitcoin for scam but bitcoin itself is not a scam but a medium of exchange. Its the people who make platforms and do scams maybe.

That would be a good way. By sharing to people how bitcoin has changed, or rather, improved my life, it has convinced most that it is not a scam and even encouraged a lot to start investing on it. I have showed some my wallet and how I was able to cash out some bitcoins in the past and I believe it has made people believe that bitcoin is not a scam and it actually real. We can't help for some people to have their doubts but we could only do so much to change the mind of a close minded individual.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Check the video on the following post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339658.0 it contains quite good explanation on how things work and where is the value coming from.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

The way you deliver your statement is not really clear what you are trying to point out, the only thing i understand is that you were trying to say that there's a propaganda in a television that was bad mouthing bitcoin yesterday. I don't think so, and besides you don't have to explain it them why and what, just let them find out for themselves, and if you are going to convince them about bitcoin, you are just forcing them to believe you, and you are just proving that bitcoin has no difference between those ponzi in the internet.
There are a lot of thing’s which can prove that bitcoin is not a scam but I will tell some of the things about bitcoin first of all you don’t need to give something bitcoin is going to give you so bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s a very good source of income of people and bitcoin is now very strong and popular in market now with high price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

Been here, done that a lot of times. And yes you don't argue with someone who's got a fixed, closed mind over new tech and the like. BTCBTCBTC and the blockchain is the future, and we all know that. Just leave them be.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

You do not have to explain at length to others. You just need to show what you've got. I believe everyone will be easily attracted when they have seen what other people can achieve. They all certainly hope that Bitcoin can bring it to a much better life. That's the easiest way anyone can do to introduce Bitcoin to others.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

don't make more explain to those people who have watched that tv show that contains a negative side of bitcoin which is not totally true, just provide more profs and more legal information that bitcoin has, people can only believe on that who people most trusted like some news provider, but most of the news provider or leading news network are working on some influence people just to create fake news. the only things do is to make some extra research on how bitcoin works and provide some profs to them to believe in bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin is not a scam.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:01:24 PM

in my opinion to explain things like that we should really explain in detail and also provide bitcoin-related information for example you can give a documentary or some other article related to bitcoin..
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:31 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:36:19 PM by jackhdt

Let's try raised the concept of Bitcoin and digital money
explain to them that it is using the technology of the future, giving a little article about technology blockchain.  If they have a high awareness they will understand. If not please get rich from bitcoin and justified by the fact that Bitcoin brought source of income for you and it is not a scam

Make me great again
KateDiamond

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

It's supposed to be a scam. It's very similar to dot-com era. BTC is supported with only peoples demand. But what will happen when people want to buy something for bitcoins? I think the rate will drop down fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: