Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4032 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

Bitcoin is one the popular companies in the field of electronic banking from its achievements and legal paper which represents its legality we can prove that the company is not a scam and supported by the government.
I didn't know anything about Bitcoin Company. What I have read about Bitcoin is that it is basically a digital currency that lies on Internet.

It is decentralized which means it is not controlled by government in any way. This is the reason why people support it so much. In addiction to this, if it was a scam, the holders wouldn't have get any benefit out of their Investments in Bitcoin but that is not the reality.
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
Show them how much bitcoin is earning, so they know that this is not a scam. and show them how much you earn here, so they know that this is not a scam. and they will learn how to do it and use it.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
do not care about the show on tv, because almost everything in talking is nonsense, I personally do not really care about it, because everyone has different views, and maybe he just looked at bitcoin from the other side, look at bitcoin with one eye and immediately make an opinion and say bitcoin is bad, but if they can see it broadly, many benefits and positive side that can be taken from bitcoin,
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Let them watch TV... If they are not going to get the truth, they will always believe in every TV word. That's my opinion.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

If just telling of course is difficult, if somebody says scam then the easiest way is we give bitcoin, then we send him to exchanges, i'm sure when he received money from bitcoin then he will be very holic with bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:20:47 PM

do not care about the show on tv, because almost everything in talking is nonsense, I personally do not really care about it, because everyone has different views, and maybe he just looked at bitcoin from the other side, look at bitcoin with one eye and immediately make an opinion and say bitcoin is bad, but if they can see it broadly, many benefits and positive side that can be taken from bitcoin,
Yes these tv channels and all if they don't have any news to telecast they can create there own story and telecast. Even the people also know this truth but bitcoin is new to many people, so this kind of news will make them to not believe in bitcoins.
leoabr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

A lot of people think that's a scam, but i'll keep my focus and put some effort to raise my bitcoin wallet. Just waiting the profits!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

Bring them to their own computers and make them search different things in the internet maybe youtube or using google and it will work for them to realize and find out that there is a lot of people who are already in bitcoin and trusting it as an investment and that will make their believes opposite and they will become an investor too.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

in my country also like that. many famous people say bitcoin is dangerous, scam, and like ponzi scheme. stupid if someone say bitcoin like ponzi. we dont have connection with other people, except some people make deal with other.
i will say about this forum and how to get bitcoin with easy, and free. so they will think it take our action even if only slightly

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
juniorour

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

There are always going to be haters and skeptics who claim that something of a figment such as bitcoin is a scam, all you can do is let them decide for themselves or provide proof of the people that are having success with it.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

Bitcoin is real and not a scam, the easiest thing to prove that it is not a scam is to show evidence of receipt of money from bitcoin into our bank account. Not arrogant or other means is just one way to prove that bitcoin is not a scam other than by listening to testimony from others.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

If Bitcoin is a scam, then it wouldn't have existed for the last almost 9 years and that it should have stopped circulating in the crypto system. Also, thousands have already earned big time with Bitcoin. And as of this post, Bitcoin is still soaring in the charts!

cakedexact

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:23:27 AM

Like my English professor once told me- show don’t tell and people will believe.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:55:09 AM

give proof that we earn money so that they believe that bitcoin is not scam

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:10:59 AM

Is anyone told that bitcoin are scam? Because bitcoin is money how it is become scam? We know that bitcoin use for some investment so the investment are scam and not the bitcoin but we really know that if bitcoin does use by the scammer, bitcoin mustbe affected and somebody thought that bitcoin must affect.
You can start from your first close friend showing how a transaction uses bitcoin and how to store it then showing that bitcoin can be withdrawn in the current state currency whenever you want and showing what benefits a bitcoin can provide. bitcoin is not a scam but there are some people who use bitcoin for fraud, so bitcoin is not wrong but people use bitcoin to do cheats.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:31:44 AM

don't bother explaining it, let anyone who thinks bitcoin is scam, pyramid, ponzi,... continue thinking that way. i want less people buying bitcoin now that i am buying so that i can buy more as long as bitcoin is still cheap. if they start changing their minds now, price would rise and i can buy less amount with my fiat.

and these people will understand how they fell for a stupid FUD when they start seeing "bitcoin is accepted here" signs everywhere. if they happen to go to Japan now, they can see them already in a lot of shops.

I think people who don't what is bitcoin are might be mislead with wrong information. This can impact on genuine users too. As they will also think that Bitcoin is scam, pyramid or ponzi scheme.

Rather we can explain them as Bitcoin is future. Technology behind Bitcoin is real invention.

Many of think or even ask me too that who is main authority behind. I would like to clear it as There is tremendous energy (electric) is used to make proof of work by running servers and nodes. Which get rewards for solving such encrypted data and storing it on open ledger. And generated rewards are Bitcoins. Bitcoin have strong power behind it for backing.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

only stupid people believe that bitcoin is scam..because I do not believe that scam is bitcoin because it looks like this and here I am also getting my investment for business and learning my children .. so how can they say that one This is a scam. But there is also a scam that makes stupid people who are not in their income to get the income from others ...
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:29:15 AM

If you analyze the news about internet scamming, it continuously increases that is why you cannot blame people if they are having a hard time believing that bitcoin is a scam. You can use real life examples, like people who are using bitcoin in a good way. In that way people can be sure that bitcoin is not a scam, that's the reason why I changed my mind about bitcoins, because of this tactic.

iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:30:35 AM

The best way I have found is that you should tell them about how there is money in video games. People are willing to pay for video game money with USD or FIAT, because it gives them an advantage in the game or is useful to buy the in-game currency. Crypto is like that too, it gives you freedom and decentralization and cheap fees!

Simple Smiley
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

The best way I have found is that you should tell them about how there is money in video games. People are willing to pay for video game money with USD or FIAT, because it gives them an advantage in the game or is useful to buy the in-game currency. Crypto is like that too, it gives you freedom and decentralization and cheap fees!

Simple Smiley
I think it's a great option to show on that what people love) and also you can just keep doing your thing and show the result...they can't say that it doesn't work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: