Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Exposed?  (Read 2157 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

Bitcoin was nothing to do with those scammer, Bitcoin was created for the benefits of the people.

if someone are wanted to invest, special to something like crypto currencies, their primary responsibility was to know or to conduct a thorough investigation to the company, where they going to put their money.

Why would someone invest with specific amount of their wealth without knowing the background of business or technology first.

Not all media/news station are spreading the truth, some are just doing it for money. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:19 AM

A documentary here in the Philippines entitled: FAILON NGAYON have exposed Bitcoin as a type of scam.
It goes like this: a callcenter agent guy invested on one of the sh*tcoins here. He invested a fair amount of money into it as a promise projection of 50% gain for about 3 months. After 3 months have passed and he was about to withdrawn the money, support system from that UK based comoany was suddenly became unresponsive.
Financial analyst said that bitcoin is being used by some scammers to phish for money from users through untrusted sites.
I think that due to anonymity, it is very hard to track down those people who uses bitcoin for scamming.
For me, I think you just invest amount ofnmeny that you can afford to lose. Secondly, just transact with secured sites and not fall for get rich quick schemes because most likely thisnis a scam.
What are your thoughts on this?
FAILON Ngayon is a shit show, let's be honest here my fellow Filipinos. " FAILON NGAYON have exposed Bitcoin as a type of scam." Bitcoin as a type of SCAM, The title says it all, this show is a shit show.
Anyway, going back to the topic. The Investor is certainly too dumb to invest and to use an UN TRUSTED SITE. Before you Invest make sure that you will exert effort to research about this coins because a lot of ICOs are shit coins and just using ICOs to get money and then dump them later.

When I started to read wha creator of this thread wrote one thing fall in my eyes:
..agent guy invested on one of the sh*tcoins here..
  How to understand this? Bitcoin is not a scam, as I see some alt-coin is sh*tcoin here. This is a
story with a wrong title, title misleading. Filipino guy with his own alt-coin is spreading lies about
bitcoin and offer people his alt-coin as alternative.
   Spreading lies and misleading are my thoughts about this documentary. I did not saw anything
truthful in opening comment here, I will not bother to search more about this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

I did not fully understand what the OP is trying to tell but it looks like someone invested money in some phishing site and he lost his money,there are many scams out there to attract new users who are trying to invest in it and if you are not careful then your entire money is gone in thin air.You cannot blame bitcoin for your foolishness. Tongue

Truth. I don't get it why need to correlate bitcoin with his foolishness. I think the OP is just trying to say that the documentary just wanna state that bitcoin is a scam. Many people in the Philippines, honestly don't know much about the goods that bitcoin can do.

ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

So sad to know this, I hope this will be feedback with good thing, I hope people will gonna make it in philipines. And also I hope this will not make bitcoin expresion last to the people of the philippines.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:10:17 PM

So one person invested on some shitcoin and got fucked by his own stupidity makes Bitcoin a scam? I know there are some exchanges doing some

Manipulations by listing a coin and creating fake volume, when you buy that coin you'll never see your Bitcoin again, they will never let you to earn

Any profit. you shouldn't even invest on any ICO if there are no announcements from exchanges about listing them after distribution is over mate.

One idiot from Philippine just exposed Bitcoin.

Be wise in investing! Soon bitcoin will shutdown because countries will be banning the use of it. Scammers and hackers will make the name of bitcoin go to waste. It is you scammers who put bitcoin down! Get lost! Let us switch back to ETh instead.
Switch back mate? Bitcoin was here long before Eth.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:40:17 PM

Lets say you invest a $1000 into some company which offers to double your money in 5 months. The company collects a huge amount of money from many people and then run away 10 days before the 6th month. Will you call USD a scam ?
Lets say you invest $1000 into some shares and the value of shares go down because the company suffers from a loss. Will you call USD a scam ?
These things happen in real life and it does not mean the currency is fraud. It's the people out there who scams others by one means or other.
You can't call Bitcoin fraud because it's the people who are doing it and if there will not be such people in the world then there won't be any scams going on. Neither in Crypto community nor in the real world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

A documentary here in the Philippines entitled: FAILON NGAYON have exposed Bitcoin as a type of scam.
It goes like this: a callcenter agent guy invested on one of the sh*tcoins here. He invested a fair amount of money into it as a promise projection of 50% gain for about 3 months. After 3 months have passed and he was about to withdrawn the money, support system from that UK based comoany was suddenly became unresponsive.
Financial analyst said that bitcoin is being used by some scammers to phish for money from users through untrusted sites.
I think that due to anonymity, it is very hard to track down those people who uses bitcoin for scamming.
For me, I think you just invest amount ofnmeny that you can afford to lose. Secondly, just transact with secured sites and not fall for get rich quick schemes because most likely thisnis a scam.

Bitcoin is not a type of scam that documentary only base bitcoin as a scam because of a scam sites. Actually that website is totally scam and they uses bitcoin to scam people. Nowadays HYIP site are spreading on the internet many fake companies and scam people uses this method to get bitcoin easily. That's one lesson to the guy who invest on the site which promises him to get 50% profit after 3months a totally scam. They are wrong to accused bitcoin is a type of scam because it is not. They only uses bitcoin to scam people.
Vera619

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Bitcoin is exposed in a negative way ? Bitcoin can be used by many scammers and that is the saddest part in the whole picture. But I think that they should not expose it that way. Old users know how bitcoin helps them improving life. And before any feedbacks like that they should introduce bitcoin first not direct criticism.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

There are millions of people in this world who think Bitcoin is a scam and it is a bubble which is going to pop soon and it is going to take down all of its investors. Some think it is because of the negative use of the currency and others think that the coin has no value as it is virtual. BTC wouldn't have raised so much if it would have been so bad as they call it. These are just the people who don't want the Bitcoin supporters to succeed in the community. Let them say whatever they want and let us stay together and make Bitcoin strong and sustainable.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

This kind of propaganda could only be propagated by People/entities/govt who do not have any idea about the bitcoin in first place. First thing a person purchase bitcoin from exchange or other seller. Purchased coins should be stored in valet whose private keys are with you. There is no third party involved here. If you invest in shi**tcoin then it is your fault.
Next point is these kind of so called investments are offered by many companies about the bitcoin as well. The cloud mining is notorious for that. A guy named Amit Bhardwaj has been doing these kind of con work for few years now. Starting iwth cloud mining with 10% per month. This guy has launched a shi*t coin for paying investors. Now same person is running 'bitcoin growth fund'. There are other con-artist or scammers who collected bitcoin from people for lucrative return. Interesting they managed to do it from different coutry that too without visiting that place and via agents.
Thus these kind of documentaries are nonsensical and full of fake information. These kind of tactics were working 10 to 15 years earlier. Those times internet was not so popular as it is today. Today any fake info could go viral initial but it busts that fast as well.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

I want to say that Op should be careful when putting money or coins out either on the internet or physically because scamming is everywhere . While you trying to be legit in whatever you are doing, other people strive to take it away by illegal means. It do happen to people when you are gullible. Good luck next time.

with careful, i think we can prevent the bad things that will come out and we can avoid the bad ways that we want to take. but we know that bitcoin can also to be used for illegal thing, then we need to think how we want to use bitcoin in our daily life. if bitcoin is using for illegal think like scamming investment programs, then its only make bitcoin name become bad and there are no more people which is trust bitcoin and they will stay away from bitcoin and never use it again.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

Whatever the above seem to portray , the point remains that scam is domicile in human life even Judas betrayed christ and sold him out.

We just have to be extra careful in our dealings and mindful of the exchanges because some disguise to defraud people.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:07:50 PM

It's not bitcoin that's the scam, it's those who are trying to steal bitcoin who're the scammers.  This type of stuff happens with every currency, but it happens more with bitcoin because bitcoin is the most versatile platform available on the internet ---> all that documentary proves is that the bitcoin platform is an extremely successful digital payment network.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:15:22 PM

From what the news have said about bitcoin,  there are some people who really used bitcoin as a scam that's why  you really need to be fully aware in other sites you are going into, so you can't blame that news because the only people we need to blame is the scammers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Bitcoin was not exposed, scammers were exposed I do not know why people do not buy their own coins instead of letting other people do it for them, they were asking to get scammed by buying bitcoin in that way.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:13:29 AM

I don't feel it's a legit reason. There's plenty of scams going involving cash or credit card fraud for example.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

I'll say so scammers were everywhere. but he had to understand that bitcoin is the next pyramid. And if not now, he would have lost his money in the future. I hope after that, the Philippines will also go to the ban of bitcoins and it will fall in price and popularity.

I don't understand your statement, bitcoin is the next pyramid? what is that? Scammers are everywhere, that is a given that is why we need to think first where to put our money. That call center agent seems to have some faults here not realizing the coin where he put his money at is a scam.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

it seems that bitcoin in this year is known to many people, yes even though not everyone on earth knows bitcoin, because if everyone on earth know the advantages of bitcoin transactions then bitcoin price will be very expensive.
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124

cancer sucks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:01:06 AM

It seems to me that OP is a stupid person who summed up his greed. Scammers always use this human weakness. What's bitcoin? This topic should be called "I'm a loser". But it is possible that this error was intentional. This theme was immediately picked up trolls. Maybe it's the strategy of opponents of bitcoin to discredit him.
     crooks are always looking to scam naive people, when someone calls with something to good to be true , it is. dont be scammed but blame the scammer
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:22:15 AM

Scammers will be everywhere. It is not Bitcoins fault, it will always be under attack from scamming. You have to be smart with your money and maybe consider putting it in an offline wallet to avoid hacking or making bad decisions with your currency.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: