Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JBOX⚡ Token Sale NOV 8th ⚡ Video Streaming ⚡ Mining Crypto-Coin⚡ [ANN][ICO] ⚡  (Read 3286 times)
Juis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 05:07:38 PM by Juis

don't just post a coin is scam without proof..

Which part of the following confused you? Was it the link to the scam accusation thread where I detail why you are an obvious scam?

!!! WARNING !!!

This is a scam ICO

!!! WARNING !!!

See this thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347855

Ok, perhaps if I post the OP from that thread here it might help, seeing as you have difficulty with clicking on a link:

did you check the website and see if the details on the website looks dfferent with the one will posted on the forum?

Not that this obvious scam needs much more than a brief perusal to see it for the absurdly lazy scam ICO that it is, I did check your website. I also checked another website of yours which led to the evidence showing you only recently attempted a previous ICO by claiming JBOX to be something else.

So, as I said, you are a scammer and this is a scam ICO - as the evidence proves.

Those things you posted there are trash. What's the evidence that we have attempted an ICO before now.  the website you mentioned.. That's like an investment site how is it related to CryptoCurrency ico. The web developer used the domain for testing when they where building our official website. So those allegations you mentioned we have attempted an ICO before now it's not true you meant have mistaken us because of what you saw on the other domain. .. If you look at all our press releases while are they all pointing to jboxcoin.org because that's the first time we will have  an ICO press release   I can see your name has Crypto devil. Which simply means you don't like good things. Can you come see the community of people talking about our project waiting for the launch.. Come and join www.t.me/jboxcoin.
Nudge

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

are you using the brain well? is there only one julius in this world? you got beef with black man? seriously, this is shitty!! the founder pics is up and you went to look for graphics pics to counter him!! man, get real fact!!

This is not about race, this is about you being a scammer. I've busted plenty of white con-artists, too, so don't go thinking you're anything special.

Proof that you are the same scammer from both ICOs:

https://tbcprofit.blogspot.com/2017/03/

http://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/8780/pr-jboxcoin-blockchain-based-decentrlized-video-streaming-platform

How dare you tricked us for joining your telegram group and you even asked us to post on your thread which is completely a SCAM! I cannot believe this. I just recently knew your project was a scam good thing i never invest on your trash scam project. I even got a negative trust and its unbareable that I am innocent and just a mere victim.
Juis

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

are you using the brain well? is there only one julius in this world? you got beef with black man? seriously, this is shitty!! the founder pics is up and you went to look for graphics pics to counter him!! man, get real fact!!

This is not about race, this is about you being a scammer. I've busted plenty of white con-artists, too, so don't go thinking you're anything special.

Proof that you are the same scammer from both ICOs:

https://tbcprofit.blogspot.com/2017/03/

http://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/8780/pr-jboxcoin-blockchain-based-decentrlized-video-streaming-platform

How dare you tricked us for joining your telegram group and you even asked us to post on your thread which is completely a SCAM! I cannot believe this. I just recently knew your project was a scam good thing i never invest on your trash scam project. I even got a negative trust and its unbareable that I am innocent and just a mere victim.
Jboxcoin project is not a scam. It's all wrong information that are posted here. 
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

To see Princa and Dexter42 call an account a scam is like hearing a dog make fun of another dog for barking. Am not a hundred percent sure if Jbox is a scam but from what i have read, it doesn't look good. Anyway, i won't speak on Jbox till am 100% sure, so i will leave it at that.  Just do a thorough research if you thinking about investing, and if you want my 2 cents, i will advise you to completely avoid it, the risk far out-ways any feasible gain.

Anyway, back to Princa and Dexter42, this act of screaming scam on another thread is a facade to polish up there account and hopefully get a few ppl to start believing that they have good intentions on this forum. So i will like to remind everyone that this is the acct responsible for Logic AI,  Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins.
 My guess is due to the failure of their newer scams (i.e nebule, sonic ether, Logic AI) due to constant exposure from individuals they have scammed, they trying to contribute in exposing other scam accts in hope of gaining good grace thru reverse psychology.

Again, my post is not to contend that Jbox is safe and not a scam. If anything it looks pretty scammy to me, but since i don't have enough info on them yet, i choose not to speak on it. My post is to continously expose this other scammers Princa and Dexter42 for their obvious attempt at trying to manipulate forum members emotion. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Juis

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

To see Princa and Dexter42 call an account a scam is like hearing a dog make fun of another dog for barking. Am not a hundred percent sure if Jbox is a scam but from what i have read, it doesn't look good. Anyway, i won't speak on Jbox till am 100% sure, so i will leave it at that.  Just do a thorough research if you thinking about investing, and if you want my 2 cents, i will advise you to completely avoid it, the risk far out-ways any feasible gain.

Anyway, back to Princa and Dexter42, this act of screaming scam on another thread is a facade to polish up there account and hopefully get a few ppl to start believing that they have good intentions on this forum. So i will like to remind everyone that this is the acct responsible for Logic AI,  Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins.
 My guess is due to the failure of their newer scams (i.e nebule, sonic ether, Logic AI) due to constant exposure from individuals they have scammed, they trying to contribute in exposing other scam accts in hope of gaining good grace thru reverse psychology.

Again, my post is not to contend that Jbox is safe and not a scam. If anything it looks pretty scammy to me, but since i don't have enough info on them yet, i choose not to speak on it. My post is to continously expose this other scammers Princa and Dexter42 for their obvious attempt at trying to manipulate forum members emotion. Thanks

Thank you for your honesty and mature review. We definitely not a scam if we had have an ICO before now called Jbox you all would have seen an announcement thread on it. We have more then 3k people on our Facebook, our Twitter, Instagram and telegram group are growing by the day.. Most of our community members are not familiar with bitcointalk thread. And if they all come and start commenting they say it's newbie accounts. J. I quick intro of what jboxcoin is all about.

*JBoxCoin Introduces Video Uploading and Viewing Service that Rewards Consumers  for Uploading Videos*

JBoxCoin Slated to Enter ICO November 8th 2017.

Date:8th Nov 2017 GMT +1
Today JBOX introduced its video streaming application,which provide users with incentives for both Uploading Videos to its Jbox platform and viewing contents in exchange for Jboxcoin. This unique decentralized video uploading and viewing concept will deliver 1jcent for viewing any kind of video.

Users accrue more tokens(Jcents),based on the duration of video they watch. Video creators also earn incentive on views for their uploaded content.