Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and Pre ICO investment pools?  (Read 887 times)
The Crypto Peasant (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:01:42 AM
Merited by siddartha1492 (2)

Hello all.

Do any of you know of and good Pre ico or ico invesment pools?

as in a pool to get enough money together to be able to invest at pre ico when there is large caps to do so. that way you can take advantage of the bonuses ect ect?

Im looking to add a reliable source to my ICO spreadsheet aswell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

Look at lelecoin pre ico

And get more profit with lelecoin forge

Cek my post at iico.me
holuwaseun

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

When will this ICO be over
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

I can recommend  u dannel.io ICO. It has highest potential to success and will run the pre sale on 29th of January 2018. Before u invest do your own research. 😊😊😊

you can find more information by below links:

web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Matrix3

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Hello all.

as in a pool to get enough money together to be able to invest at pre ico when there is large caps to do so. that way you can take advantage of the bonuses ect ect?

Daneel.io - is the first A.I created to help Crypto Investors
If you do not know how, where and how much, call and look for HELP.
A team of successful people "daneel" will help you with that.
You have nothing to lose!
You can only make profits, and this is guaranteed by a list of companies that cooperate with them.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Hello all.

Hi, OP. You are not asking about ICO recommendation, aren't you? You are asking about group of ICOs investors, which is 'pool', right? I'm just confused because others are just recommending ICOs. I don't have answer for this though. Wish you get an appropriate answer. Smiley
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Hello all.

Hi, OP. You are not asking about ICO recommendation, aren't you? You are asking about group of ICOs investors, which is 'pool', right? I'm just confused because others are just recommending ICOs. I don't have answer for this though. Wish you get an appropriate answer. Smiley
Yes, I'm not quite understand what is "investment pool" too
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Hello all.

I think he is asking about ico pool/site that publishing about new ICOs.
kad_nett

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Hello all.

So ICO Bench, ICOtracker, ICO Bazaar
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Hello all.

tokenmarket.net too
kad_nett

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Hello all.

tokenmarket.net too
agree. Tokenmarket is good resource
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Actually no. He is asking about ICO pool - organization, which negotiate in name of members with interesting ICO to ger group special bonus in private presale.

If you know those pools, let him know.

mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Actually no. He is asking about ICO pool - organization, which negotiate in name of members with interesting ICO to ger group special bonus in private presale.

If you know those pools, let him know.

Those are private, nobody is going to share any info like that on this forum
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

There are many sites where you can collectively stake and earn profits, but seriously, I don't think there are any public ICO pool sites. Although I think your idea itself is very good. For example, if the minimum entry in an ICO is 10 ETH and you can't contribute 10 ETH alone, then you can team up with other investors interested in the project and then share the tokens (+bonus) as per your contribution %. But the critical thing here is trust. Only 1 user/pool admin will get the tokens and so how will you trust him/her to distribute the tokens to other pool participants. Probably we need an another ICO which can do this via smart contracts, so that the pool participants don't need to trust anyone!!

On another note, I think if some trusted members (preferably well respected members like Yahoo) on this site provide such pre-ICO pool services, then we can still trust them. Would love to be a part of such a pool.

Meriting you OP for such a good suggestion.

IcoPool

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Hi,

after many experience in crypto's i've decided to create group for ICO pool. My name is Thomas, 30yo, Czech Republic based, in crypto from 2016. Ex poker pro, ex betting pro, current trader, e-commerce enteprenuer.

My linkedin: https://cz.linkedin.com/in/tom%C3%A1%C5%A1-herold-a33a37103

What is it?

I want to build community where we invest into one ICO which we pick. I'm doing research everyday and i'm investing a lot in ICO's. I'm in several groups and i just don't like how it goes.

Why pool?

As group will grow, we will invest decent amounts to invest in ICO's without stress of solding out. We will participate in private presales with bonuses. Last pool ICO that i was in had 40% bonus up to price in crowdsale. So basically when ICO will go on some exchange you will have 40% sure profit.

What ICO's and how many are per month?

I'm selecting ICO's that have big potential and demand. I'm expecting to be sold out in crowdsale pretty quickly. About amount per month, it's hard to tell, i don't want to say specific number, because it is possible that no good ICO's will be in month.

What ICO's are planned?

Good ones Smiley But surely one from gaming industry which will be huge

Is it another scam?

Totally not, i want to be transparent, i will setup deals with companies and take some bonus percentage for setuping deals. So my motivation is pickup good ICO's because i will have share too. And why would I scam someone when i could profit this way.

Join this community and help it grow! If more members will come, more bonuses for you.

BONUS: in 28th of February i will choose random 3 people from group which will recieve 100TRX.
LINK HERE: https://t.me/joinchat/H6VQ-RME4VIsivhxV4sOyQ

FEEL FREE TO ASK THERE ANYTHING ANYTIME. IT IS OPEN GROUP, WHERE EVERYONE CAN POST
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

There are 3 investor pools listed in this table.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JLKorhXPQyhh1DrL_ja7C5jWp9GCZa8WHsNSnCvy15I
ianeurope

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Private blockchain and ICO investments, we have setup a private telegram channel for ICO Investors and Syndications.

This is a “Channel” for one way broadcasting of important ICO Investments and Special private offers. It is not a group so we are able to provide you quality and timely up to date investment offers.

You can join our private channel on telegram and if there are any companies that interest you or your syndication, please email me and I can forward the details and arrange a special bonus offer, based on your level of investments.

Please do not share this channel link publicly, it is only for a VIP group of private investors and syndicates.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEe6lpIoXX13_2tvsg
MoonSyndicate

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Hey guys,

Our ICO pool is currently accepting new members:
http://moonsyndicate.org/
Telegram is:
https://t.me/joinchat/HdDtyQ5M8XY6PqeTnUFhag

We currently have live deals.
IcoPool

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

FAST GROWING ICO GROUP

My name is Thomas, and I'm admin of fast growing pool. We have deals that no one gets, no anonymity from my side, all transparent, with use of PrimaBlock for pooling

My linkedin: https://cz.linkedin.com/in/tom%C3%A1%C5%A1-herold-a33a37103

What is it?

I want to build community where we invest into one ICO which we pick. I'm doing research everyday and i'm investing a lot in ICO's. I'm in several groups and i just don't like how it goes.

Why pool?

As group will grow, we will invest decent amounts to invest in ICO's without stress of solding out. We will participate in private presales with bonuses. Last pool ICO that i was in had 40% bonus up to price in crowdsale. So basically when ICO will go on some exchange you will have 40% sure profit.

What ICO's and how many are per month?

I'm selecting ICO's that have big potential and demand. I'm expecting to be sold out in crowdsale pretty quickly. About amount per month, it's hard to tell, i don't want to say specific number, because it is possible that no good ICO's will be in month.

What ICO's are planned?

Good ones Smiley But surely one from gaming industry which will be huge

Is it another scam?

Totally not, i want to be transparent, i will setup deals with companies and take some bonus percentage for setuping deals. So my motivation is pickup good ICO's because i will have share too. And why would I scam someone when i could profit this way.

JOIN HERE https://t.me/icopoolgroup
lionwhale

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

Blockmon gets you into private sales and pre-sales for ICOs via Primablock driven pools. As a member, you get overviews of pre-screened ICOs along with the best deals possible (private or pre-sale) and invitation to private meetings. So we can make money by making the best investments by not missing a great opportunities - as a community.

To apply for a membership, just submit your application at https://blockmon.io

Once you submit your application, an invitation link to the private telegram group will be sent out to you.

For every deals Blockmon brings, Primablock is used to contribute and automatically distribute tokens/coins for everyone.

Check out our live deal now! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: