Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most UNDERRATED ICO's? :o  (Read 1273 times)
omoplata (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.

About the first ico, I do not know the information! but I really like #Qchain! a good team, and already there is a product for which you can see and evaluate! And not just an idea, how's many others. I think that this will be a successful project!
wforwork

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

I have MTH , I think this is hidden gems
omoplata (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

I do like that Qchain already has a demo. Very good sign. Many blockchain advertising projects now, yes, but those guys launched a few months ago and took longer to ICO because they were working to ensure legality in the US and also took time to actually build product. They are a small team. Really hard not to root for them, it's like Rocky vs the Apollo Creeds backed by millions of dollars from the outset. Smiley
omoplata (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

What is MTH?
safarizone

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

Like XQC (and it looks like Qchain's XQC is going to beat EQC). But I don't like ClimateCoin. Team looks kind of scammy to me, and product looks useless.
heldworld

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

You're very right, especially for Cryptogene,  looks like a lot of ICO participants don't know about it yet,  it's got a strong team behind its project with workable Roadmap
draudoff

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

What is MTH?

MTH - Monetha (https://www.monetha.io/)
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

I think ICO's are super hyper right now. But there is an exception in my mind, and that is of SKY coin and EOS coin. Although most people think EOS is a fraud in making, I think once the blockchain is made public, prices will soar.

safarizone

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

I think ICO's are super hyper right now. But there is an exception in my mind, and that is of SKY coin and EOS coin. Although most people think EOS is a fraud in making, I think once the blockchain is made public, prices will soar.
The EOS leader who gives the talks at conferences is super crazy. Don't really like him. He has a major cultish vibe. At his talks, he keeps on talking about how we need to make the world more like Burning Man to make the world a better place. Burning Man is really only a haven now for super rich Silicon Valley CEO's who can afford luxury trailers. Just turned me off.
Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

To cap it all up, QChain Partner with Cryptogene in order to foster the success of both ICOs...Indeed those two teams got something good to offer and i believe they would moon soon
munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

My opinion is that  change is an under rated ICO because it has a bank debit card with low transaction fees it connects crypto currrencies to the real world and then LAToken which allows trade asset tokens that is linked to prices of real assets like real estate or works of art.Am looking into WCX got 50 tokens for just signing up
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

The EOS leader who gives the talks at conferences is super crazy. Don't really like him. He has a major cultish vibe. At his talks, he keeps on talking about how we need to make the world more like Burning Man to make the world a better place. Burning Man is really only a haven now for super rich Silicon Valley CEO's who can afford luxury trailers. Just turned me off.

He does make some outlandish claims, however all his previous projects have been pumped at least once in their lifetimes by more than 10x. Larimer isn't exactly not controversial but if you look at steem, when it launched there was a huge hype that drove price to around 0.004 BTC each. Bitshares went up to 0.0001 from 0.000006.

Even if you don't believe in what he says, EOS is probably going to get pumped.

As someone mentioned before though, Monetha is good as well.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

I believe that the project's big prospects are a project QCHAIN that will work in the advertising field, fundraising takes place in 2 crypto-currencies - ETH and NEM.
You can read more - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2264106
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

What is MTH?
Monetha project and that is the micropayment based project that aimed to be used the ethereum network and built its own micropayment structure, but the price plunged a lot right now. you can see now on the market

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

Agree about #qchain very interesting project . But crowd underratted it.
Also quit good project in my signature, they moved ICO dates . Because was underrared ,as i understand.
A lot of hyped ICO dont have any product . Only ideas.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

For me most underrated ico ever was bitquence lately. Its' idea is great and can be very useful. Coins aren't even important. Multiple wallets encrypted one by one and controlled at one "ultra wallet" is great idea.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Under rate and under value now is Airtoken
If you wanna make profit in long term let's grab some, it have real working products now, a good mobile browser too

denisw

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

ASSETRON ENERGY - https://assetron.energy

Is currently in presale - 40% of final ico price.

They are developing Blockchain P2P Investment Platform for Renewable Energy - basically revolutions the concept of "Community Solar" and building a global crowdfunding platform for renewable energy assets.

The coolest thing tho is that they are the FIRST (research yourself if you don't believe me) company that will utilise the ICO funds to build a solar pv power plant in Australia -so that they also get revenue from a money producing asset and not fail.

You will see, as Vitalik from Ethereum said - 90% of icos will fail - well they will fail because they will run out of money before they get customers.

ASSETRON ENERGY can't fail for at least 30 years - a fact,   this is how long a solar plant will produce income within warranty.

So that's why its underrated - what other ico you can think of, that has a guaranteed income for 30 years (and income they will share with Token holders through rewards), that will allow them to continue developing and outlive any competition.
theotherguy1

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

What is MTH?
Monetha project and that is the micropayment based project that aimed to be used the ethereum network and built its own micropayment structure, but the price plunged a lot right now. you can see now on the market

Isn't literally every crypto currency already sufficient for payments? What does the Monetha project add?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: