Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B3 Coin Community  (Read 361 times)
evanonymous (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Im fairly new to bitcointalk, but I wanted to open up a topic about a community I am a part of. B3Coin has been really good to me on returns so far and I believe a huge part of that is because the community keeps this thing afloat. Actually I dont think I know, I was recently promoted to marketing for this coin and I am working alot of different angles to make sure we have several options on the table at all times. I know alot of you are worried about max supply and price dropping but honestly price drop is to be expected, as for max supply I got no answer for that currently, but when I do I'll let you all know. This coin is going to be a really cool payment option in the future I believe. SPV and segwit will make it fast and secure, while a great community pulling together will keep it strong. I really think you should check it out if you havent done so already. 27% daily staking rewards until block 80k and then masternodes. If you are looking at B3's future with anything short of a welding visor you're looking the wrong way, it is just that bright.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: