Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:34:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh Insight  (Read 421 times)
koalana (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 01:00:13 AM

There is a nasty challenge up ahead for alternate currencies.
There are 2 things that will bring this about.
1: Hatred by banks.
2: The emergence of a major technological breakthrough, far in excess of anything previously imagined. It makes Asics look like a kindergarten.

I have devised a scrypt based system that has the power to make banks and governments, ever so friendly,
and create a massive amount of goodwill in the financial, political and legal marketplace.

To get somewhere, every idea needs a sandbox, a prototype run, a proven prototype efficiency, and a market.

However, I also need some players who can assist me to put up or shut up.
If you can put your money and expertise where your mouth is, and have a proven skillset
I need the following.

The basic server hardware and configuration for scrypt.
The capacity to adjust the new scrypt to operate according to strict protocol.
Courage to play in the market where there will be lots of critique, albeit
lots of grand opportunity.
An Open brain to go where no one has dared to go before.
The capacity to grow hardware clusters fast.
The commitment to keep a lid on a grand idea that will change everything.
More info on a signed non disclosure: resume with provable history and experience.

Looking forward to hearing from the right people.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:57:30 PM

Sounds interesting, can you give more info please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: