Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░▒▓█[ITALYIIMP 2.0]█▓▒░ [ANN][MULTIPOOL][AUTOTRADE][AUTOSWITCH]  (Read 5105 times)
gocontix

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

X15 algo will put down in a few hours, please stop mining

I see that x15 is still minable and very profitable.. HTML5 coin is still alive??
I can't understand what they are doing..  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfawkes (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:10 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 03:14:08 PM by bitfawkes

I have configured the miner in automatic for now it is on X15
I can change the algorithm tonight
Hello,

you still did not pay mine 0,01 BTC from September crush, my login was 13m1hvrdHsj8x5wMiCmg4EgSWpqtaXax7j
Can I expect it?
I have a Baikal that protocol is worth now
I also tried to move from X15 to X14 on port 3933
but is it dead as a pool?

hi ... every 5-10 minutes the worker loses the connection !!!!
X15 algo will put down in a few hours, please stop mining

I see that x15 is still minable and very profitable.. HTML5 coin is still alive??
I can't understand what they are doing..  Huh

saviothecnic and gocontix, X15 Algo still alive, you can mine it.
Boldcat i'm refunding all old miners, so you can expected it. pvt me
coinloser please check the port, all algo are operative. I removed goldcoin that cause instability to the stratum.

scrypt   3433
quark   4033
neoscrypt   4233
sha256   3333
qubit      4733   
x11      3533
m7m      6033
c11      3573
x15      3733
myr-gr   5433   
nist5      3833
skein      4933
x13      3633
x14      3933
keccak   5133
blakecoin   5743

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
gocontix

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

Is it possible to know which service do you use to exchange html5 coin? I found only YoBit but they said that deposit is temporary off..  Undecided
https://pasteboard.co/GX7GIDo.png
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

Is it possible to know which service do you use to exchange html5 coin? I found only YoBit but they said that deposit is temporary off..  Undecided
https://pasteboard.co/GX7GIDo.png

I'm collecting it for the future.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
boldcat

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:08:54 AM

People, I do not understand, how you can continue to work with this scammer? He already stealed a lot of bitcoins on ver 1. Try to turn on your brain, what happen next. You are lucky that it is not enough miners on the pool now.  Grin I lost mine 0,01 btc there, do not do the same!
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:25:19 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:03:39 AM by bitfawkes

People, I do not understand, how you can continue to work with this scammer? He already stealed a lot of bitcoins on ver 1. Try to turn on your brain, what happen next. You are lucky that it is not enough miners on the pool now.  Grin I lost mine 0,01 btc there, do not do the same!

dirty twat, all systems go continuously hacked one by one as you can see, c-cex, several pool, ecc. ecc., yesterday I lose 0.5 btc in nicehash. A month ago I lose about 2 btc, look this thread idiot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2163058.

I'm trying to take this business up and I've to see people like you that always got paid talking in this way. turn you up the brain and stop to shot bullshit. try you to have a pool.

saviothecnic

Activity: 235
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

saviothecnic and gocontix, X15 Algo still alive, you can mine it
I tried again today
but it always turns me dead
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

saviothecnic and gocontix, X15 Algo still alive, you can mine it
I tried again today
but it always turns me dead

change payout address

saviothecnic

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

change payout address
Can I always use a BTC wallet?
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

change payout address
Can I always use a BTC wallet?
yes

staiki

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

Кoгдa я yвижy cвoи дeньги c ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC тaк и нe oтдaли. Bepнитe мнe мoй зapaбoтoк или бyдy и дaльшe тpoллить в твиттepe ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Moй кoшeлёк 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
Ждy мoи дeньги!

When will I see my money with ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC has not been given up. Give me back my earnings or I'll continue to troll on Twitter ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Wallet 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
I'm waiting for my money!

You can troll what you want, all old user will be paid except you.

ItalYiiMP 2.0 MINING POOL SCAMMERS! bitfawkes @bitfawkes - you are THIEF! Return MY BITCOIN! #ItalYiiMP #YAAMP
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

Кoгдa я yвижy cвoи дeньги c ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC тaк и нe oтдaли. Bepнитe мнe мoй зapaбoтoк или бyдy и дaльшe тpoллить в твиттepe ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Moй кoшeлёк 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
Ждy мoи дeньги!

When will I see my money with ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC has not been given up. Give me back my earnings or I'll continue to troll on Twitter ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Wallet 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
I'm waiting for my money!

You can troll what you want, all old user will be paid except you.

ItalYiiMP 2.0 MINING POOL SCAMMERS! bitfawkes @bitfawkes - you are THIEF! Return MY BITCOIN! #ItalYiiMP #YAAMP

I did give it to the best bitch for a blowjob.

bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

People, I do not understand, how you can continue to work with this scammer?He already stealed a lot of bitcoins on ver 1. Try to turn on your brain, what happen next. You are lucky that it is not enough miners on the pool now. bitfawkes @bitfawkes-you are THIEF!#ItalYiiMP #YAAMP

I had fun just to stole you. Cheesy ridiculous staiki.

saviothecnic

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:54:48 PM

Friend I tried with three BTC indirect but nothing is always dead
as shown in the attached screens, see if I am configuring my Asic well

Thank you

bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

Friend I tried with three BTC indirect but nothing is always dead
as shown in the attached screens, see if I am configuring my Asic well

Thank you

I don't know what to say...

staiki

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

People, I do not understand, how you can continue to work with this scammer?He already stealed a lot of bitcoins on ver 1. Try to turn on your brain, what happen next. You are lucky that it is not enough miners on the pool now. bitfawkes @bitfawkes-you are THIEF!#ItalYiiMP #YAAMP
bitfawkes (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

ItalYiiMP opens new section Guida & Supporto - Help & Support at http://italyiimp.com/site/about.

staiki

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

return 0.03BTC is a swindler!
hexenv88

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

I don't know why so many people are complain about this pool. i for one think its very fair compared to many. i have not had a problem with this pool and i have been mining it for a few months now. sure payments get delayed every now and then but they come though eventually. just have some patience and chill out. you want unfair pools goto to multipool.us and mine that shithole for a while. i watched 50 dollars worth of peercoin grind down to 4 dollars because it took so long to find a block. this pool is fair and much more profitable than many. once you understand how it works.

Happy Mining Friends  Grin
staiki

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Я yдивлeн, чтo cooбщecтвo мaйнepoв bitcointalk.org , кoтopыe читaют мoи кpики https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331432.msg25742889#msg25742889, чтo мoшeнник bitfawkes нe вepнyл мнe мoи зapaбoтaнныe биткoйны, никтo из вac дaжe нe пoддepжaл мeня. И этo cooбщecтвo? мaйнepы мы вce дeлaeм oднy paбoтy, мы coздaeм иcтopию, мы дoлжны быть oднoй кoмaндoй, зaвтpa кaждый из вac мoжeт быть нa мoeм мecтe, пoтoмy чтo люди, тaкиe кaк bitfawkes, нe плaтят нaм тo чтo мы зapaбoтaли, и этo бyдeт пpocтo дapoм. BAM HPABИTCЯ ЭTO Huh?
P.S
bitfawkes => я пpeдyпpeждaю тeбя пocлeдний paз, ecли дo 20 дeкaбpя 2017 гoдa ты нe вepнeшь мнe мoи зapaбoтaнныe нa твoeм caйтe биткoины, 0,03 - 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa -, тo 21 дeкaбpя нa вcex фopyмax cвязaнныx c кpиптoвaлютoй вce yзнaют, чтo ты мoшeнник и иcпoльзyeшь мaйнepoв тoлькo в cвoиx цeляx, нe выплaчивaя им зapaбoтaнныe мoнeты. A тaкжe я нaпишy пиcьмo нa xocтинг гдe ты apeндyeшь плoщaдкy, чтoбы зaкpыли твoй caйт пocкoлькy ты aфepиcт и oбмaнывaeшь нa дeньги людeй. Ho этo eщe нe вce, пoтoмy чтo я нaпишy в Meждyнapoдный cлeдcтвeнный дeпapтaмeнт, чтoбы ты был нaкaзaн зa oбмaн. Ecли y тeбя ecть мoзги лyчшe вepни мнe мoи биткoины, пoтoмy чтo я coвepшeннo cepьeзнo нacтpoeн cдeлaть тo чтo ты пpoчитaл

8*************************************************
I'm surprised that the community of miners bitcointalk.org who read my screams that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331432.msg25742889#msg25742889 the fraudster bitfawkes not returned my earned bitcoins to me, none of you even gave me support. And this community? Miners we all do one job, we create a story, we have to be one team, tomorrow each of you can be in my place, because of people like bitfawkes, who do not pay us for us what we earned, and everything can be just a for nothing. WILL YOU LIKE IT?Huh
bitfawkes => I warn you for the last time, if before December 20, 2017 you will not return to me my bitcoins earned on your site, 0.03 BTC- 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa -, and then on December 21, 2017 in all forums related to crypto currency, everyone will know about your site and about you that you are a fraud and use miners only for their own purposes, without paying them the earned coins. And also I'll write a letter to the hosting where you rent the site to close your site, because you're a fraudster and cheating people's on  money.
And even that is not all, because I will write to the International Investigations Department so that you will be punished for your deception.  If you have brain you know that better send me my bitcoins, because i am very serious in my words what you read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: