Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Participate to boubty and airdrop campaigns  (Read 435 times)
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:34:10 AM

I'm new to crypto  Grin and i want to know some stuffs about bounty and airdrops.i have participated some bounty and airdrop campaigns.But i haven't got any tokens or anything from it  Undecided Undecided Undecided .I have already created myetherwallet account and gave it's address to all participated bounties and airdrops.I want to know shoud i have  some ETH value in my MEW account Huh  Huh Huh .Please help me to get some capital from those campaigns.
Thank u
Naha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:14 AM

most of the airdrops don't have a minimum ETH requirement.
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

I'm new to crypto  Grin and i want to know some stuffs about bounty and airdrops.i have participated some bounty and airdrop campaigns.But i haven't got any tokens or anything from it  Undecided Undecided Undecided .I have already created myetherwallet account and gave it's address to all participated bounties and airdrops.I want to know shoud i have  some ETH value in my MEW account Huh  Huh Huh .Please help me to get some capital from those campaigns.
Thank u
Naha

Most of airdrop project don't want to minimum value in MEW account or any WRC20 Support wallet.  But Some good and valuable airdrop project require to minimum fund in wallet.  But for Join bounty campaign you don't need any require to add some ETH in you wallet.

But If you want you can add some eth in your wallet because when you get Some Token and if you want to sell your token and want to transfer your token with any exchange wallet that's time you will be pay gas fee to your transaction. So if you want you can add some eth in your wallet for gas fee.  
mrbnson

Activity: 182

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Are the campaigns actually finished? Many participants sign up and expect to receive their tokens immediately. Often you not only have to wait for an ICO to finish but then a further few weeks for tokens to be distributed.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

Signature campaigns only capitalize the wallet when we register
without any money/token we can still follow the bounty

Signature campaign: ad space in each bitcoin account to promote the desired website, and we get paid to promote their website,
Usually most signature campaigns are for jr.member up,
Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

I'm new to crypto  Grin and i want to know some stuffs about bounty and airdrops.i have participated some bounty and airdrop campaigns.But i haven't got any tokens or anything from it  Undecided Undecided Undecided .I have already created myetherwallet account and gave it's address to all participated bounties and airdrops.I want to know shoud i have  some ETH value in my MEW account Huh  Huh Huh .Please help me to get some capital from those campaigns.
Thank u
Naha

If there is a desire to earn more, in general, with not so much effort, you can participate in bounty companies, social networks, twitter and facebook, as a rule there is no need for status, but only a small untwisted social network is necessary, airdrops are generally less profitable

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

You will get your tokens after the ICO end date. The company will verify each participant's staks after one or two week of endind the ico date and then they will credit all that tokens in the participant's ether wallets. And after the token listed in any exchange you can sell it and get cash in your bank account. And i dont think you need any ether balance in your wallet , might some airdrop needs it but check first and they join.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

A lot of bounty has limitation on ranking so you might not allowed to participate or receive very little. Some airdrops may distribute the coins only after certain milestone is hit. There is a slim chance some airdrop and bounty may be a scam but I don't think there are many. Just check the rules or pm to clarify, hope you received the coins soon.
Namal Harshana (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:35:54 AM

I'm new to crypto  Grin and i want to know some stuffs about bounty and airdrops.i have participated some bounty and airdrop campaigns.But i haven't got any tokens or anything from it  Undecided Undecided Undecided .I have already created myetherwallet account and gave it's address to all participated bounties and airdrops.I want to know shoud i have  some ETH value in my MEW account Huh  Huh Huh .Please help me to get some capital from those campaigns.
Thank u
Naha

Most of airdrop project don't want to minimum value in MEW account or any WRC20 Support wallet.  But Some good and valuable airdrop project require to minimum fund in wallet.  But for Join bounty campaign you don't need any require to add some ETH in you wallet.

But If you want you can add some eth in your wallet because when you get Some Token and if you want to sell your token and want to transfer your token with any exchange wallet that's time you will be pay gas fee to your transaction. So if you want you can add some eth in your wallet for gas fee.  
Is that transaction fee equal to gas fee Huh

Namal Harshana (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

You will get your tokens after the ICO end date. The company will verify each participant's staks after one or two week of endind the ico date and then they will credit all that tokens in the participant's ether wallets. And after the token listed in any exchange you can sell it and get cash in your bank account. And i dont think you need any ether balance in your wallet , might some airdrop needs it but check first and they join.

How can i know when the ico will end .some persons told me ,The air drops available for a small time.Please tell me how to know the air drops end or available? Huh Huh

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

Many airdrops do not have the condition that ETH be on the purse, but I think when they are handed out they check your wallet, and if it is clean and there were no transactions, they might think that you have several wallets and refuse to issue tokens. It's my opinion.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

You don't need to have Eth in your wallet to follow bounty campaign. And if you are following bounty campaign or airdrop you must be patient and do all their task so you could get your reward.
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:25:47 AM

Most of the airdrops provide a spreadsheet of airdrops applicants and usually tell you what date the airdrops will be distributed.

Most of the airdrops probably work on first come first serve rule.
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

you can join airdrop at least 80 percent but you cant join bounty campaigns because tehere is so less bounty campaiign that accept newbie.after you became jr member you can join bounties
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

Hello there, If you want to get fast and easy money from here, I should upset you. To get tokens from bunty you need to be patien and wait till ICO end , when you get your tokens. My advice to you - participate in signature bounty programms, but first of all you need lvl your acoount on this forum and just learn some basic things about crypto.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

Have you seen that airdrop or their signature campaign accept a new rank.If you join a social media campaign maybe you can sign up but for the signature campaign I think most ICOs do not receive the newbi rank.After registering maybe you need to check the spreadsheets that are provided by Dev. And For MEW You do not need to have gas in MEW unless you want to sell the token you have.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

Thank u
Naha
You are new in crypto world, but you want to earn some bounties and airdrop without even knowing/learning about it?
First, you need to understand what bounty and airdrops works. If your planning on here only want to earn some money from bounties and airdrops, you are in wrong place (I assume this because you have said that on above). If you are still continue doing like this, you will be banned from here.
Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

I participate in a bounty and airdrop campaigns. From most of airdrop campaigns I didn't receive any coins. In some airdrops they said that they will send coins immediately but they didn't. In some airdrops they said that they will send coins on particular date, but I didn't received them anyway. I am not sure are those projects just scams or they have some problems, or it is postponed and I didn't receive this information.  I am thankful for each coin that I received from airdrop campaign. I hope that they will have some value over time.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

Thank u
Naha

I think the problem is likely to be that the tokens haven't been distributed yet. Bounties and airdrops often take a while to come through. Another explanation might be that you need to add them as custom tokens in your wallet - plenty of stuff on Google about how to do that.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

if you are sure the airdrop or bounty is alreay done, yet you don't see any tokens in your mew wallet, you can verify it thru etherscan. search your address and see if there is really no token in your wallet. it is hard to monitor new tokens using mew because you have to add the custom tokens first before it will appear in mew.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: