Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

Hello everyone

My name is Darren (www.linkedin.com/in/darrenolneyfraser) and I am CEO of the Tigereum Project. I am an experienced company director and investor.   I have been a company director on about 50 boards, including 6 listed companies. I practiced law for 20 years (was Partner in a global law firm), and have been CEO of a listed funds management company for 10 years. I raised and profitably deployed over $200,000,000 over the last 15 years. This time I am raising about $15m in a Token Swap (founder lock-up included) and I would like to share it with you. We are developing a sweet solution to send crypto by instant message on social media platforms!

I would like to start this announcement thread by thanking this wonderful community which I have been following and educating myself with. I am proud to have finally opened a user account here. I always promised myself I will do so once I will have something real to contribute back.

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community. 

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/970dc6_0468245ff0854f95b4e0030218ce4564.pdf
Terms & Conditions: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/970dc6_cd491ce989fb441482e69da60871bf80.pdf

Due-Diligence Cooperation

As I am very aware of the (rightful) level of paranoia here, I would like to keep things transparent and simple. I will expose everything in advance and also encourage potential participants to DD myself personally and the Tigereum project as a whole. In fact, I would like to cooperate and help you as much as I can in order to avoid unpleasant/unnecessary situations.

Due-Diligence FAQ

Q     What problem is Tigereum fixing?
A     There’s no way to message crypto in an instant message

Q     What’s the solution?
A      Use an AI chatbot to message crypto on all instant messaging platforms

Q     How will Tigereum Tokens be used in this solution?
A      Tigereum Tokens will be the internal cryptocurrency for Tigereum’s instant messaging solution

Q     What blockchain will Tigereum Tokens use?
A      Ethereum ERC-20 smart contracts will be used to create Tigereum Tokens

Q     How many Tigereum Tokens are being offered to participants in this Token Swap?
A      40,000,000

Q     How many Tigereum Tokens do I get for my ETH?
A      You get 1000 Tigereum Tokens for 1 ETH

Q      How will you use the ETH swapped for Tigereum Tokens?
A      Your ETH will be used to fund Tigereum’s decentralized crypto messaging bot development, go-to-market, and for a treasury float

Q     Do I have to register for the 33% First Day Bonus?
A     It’s not compulsory to pre-register for the 33% First Day Bonus (available on opening on 8 December 2017), but its best to make sure you don’t miss out

Q     What bonuses are you giving to Pre-swap Participants?
A.     Pre-swap participants will get a special bonus, and priority access to buybacks. Pre-swaps must be agreed before 20 November because that’s when the Smart Contracts will be released.  Contact me if you are interested.

Q     Why would I want to send crypto by instant message, because I just use my digital wallet?
A     Indeed, you can send crypto from your digital wallet now. But respectfully, digital wallets are for early adopters not the average person.  To become mainstream, crypto needs to deliver customer experiences which the average person can use, and which can interchange more easily with fiat.

Q     What if my IM friend does not want to receive crypto?
A     Tigereum will exchange your crypto into your friend’s preferred currency when they redeem their funds.  This can occur at their cost without any hassle to you at the time you message your crypto.

Q     Which social media platforms would I be able to use Tigereum on to message crypto?
A     We will make it possible for you to message crypto on all major social media platforms.   Tigereum’s solution is flexible, globally scalable, independent of any one social media platform, which means we can be quick to market.

Q     Will Tigereum’s messaging bot be secure on social media platforms?
A     Tigereum will keep faith with the expectations of the crypto community by combining the best security features of encryption, blockchain, anonymity, crypto wallets and crypto exchanges into our solution architecture, so that messaging crypto is as secure as your digital wallet. We appreciate that many people in this community do not use traditional social media like Facebook, however many other people still do.

Q      Did you write your prototype bot code?
A      No, I do not write code.  However, a prototype bot is being built to test our proposition in a simple and effective way until we complete the Token Swap and can begin a fully funded development.

Q      How can I test your prototype?
A      Only pre-swap participants will receive a personal invitation to test the prototype

Q     What is Tigereum’s business model?
A     Tigereum will earn its revenues from payments flowing across our bot platform. Based on existing price points, Tigereum expects gross margins in the range of 2-5%.

Q      When will your Buyback program begin?
A      After the first 12 months

Q     Who will manage the Tigereum Project?
A     Tigereum will be managed by Aero Cards Ltd (company number 09513556), a UK-based consulting and management fintech which I own. Aero will hold the Token Swap proceeds and audit Tigereum’s use of funds under the guidance of the Advisory Board.

Q      You are the sole shareholder of Aero, what about the rest of the team?
A      All current and future team members will be paid a salary in Tigereum Tokens or ETH

Q     How have you selected the Advisory Board?
A     I have put together an experienced and capable independent Advisory Board with strengths in fintech and crypto

Q     What about the 2012 regulatory proceedings against you by ASIC in Australia?
A     I have been a company director on about 50 boards, including 6 listed companies. In 2012, one of the listed companies I was a director of had a regulatory dispute with the corporate regulator in Australia.  The Federal Court dismissed the case and found in favour of the company and its directors on all issues. http://www.smh.com.au/business/court-dismisses-asic-action-against-former-mariner-directors-20150622-ghu5mv.html

Q      What is the best way to contact you directly?
A      Please do. My direct email is (the 3 letters of my name - dof) @ tigereum (dot) io. My direct phone number is +44 (0)208 133 6413.
If you have any more questions or need further clarifications - feel free to ask here or contact me directly!

Best wishes
Darren

PS     If you have any constructive comments about the Whitepaper please message me directly and I will consider these for the final version.

Token Swap Summary

Name - Tigereum
Symbol - TIG
Standard - Ethereum ERC20
Swap Price - 1 ETH = 1000 TIG
Supply - 40,000,000 TIG
Burn - Unallocated tokens will burn
Bonus - First day bonus of 33%
Pre-swap - Open until 20 November 2017 (additional bonuses available)
Lockup - Founder tokens will be locked up for 90 days
Open - 8 December 2017 (GMT 09:00)
Close - 18 December 2017 (GMT 23:00)
Public Exchanges - Listing on EtherDelta immediately on Close of the Token Swap. Listing on Coss.io and other public exchanges ASAP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mavikens

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:21:09 PM

what is the difference between your project and other ? you know, there are number of similar instant messaging platforms.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

Tigereum is different because we will target users who are not into crypto yet but want to be. We will help bring the average person into crypto by developing smooth customer solutions which are more like the ones they use everyday on social media. Digital wallets are great for early adopters, and also for large crypto transfers where security is particularly important.  However the average non-crypto person is struggling to enter the crypto world because user interfaces are difficult for them. Our community needs to develop more user-friendly customer interfaces if we want cryptocurrencies to become  mainstream (which we do). Tigereum will enable new crypto users to send small amounts of crypto in an instant message on their preferred social media channels like they share photos with their friends. This will help to grow the crypto pie.   
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

Coinidol about Tigereum: https://coinidol.com/tigereum-eyes-opportunity-to-message-crypto/

danishspanner

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:43:37 AM

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community. 

Please refer to our Whitepaper on www.tigereum.io for more details

Regards
Darren Olney-Fraser
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:50:09 AM

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

Tigereum is the first ever to use a Facebook Messenger bot for you to buy crypto tokens

You can check out the bot at https://m.me/133561580631420

Let us know what you think of it?

Darren
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

Because there are several similar projects, and reading your project, will it be used only for non-commercial use, that is, more aimed at domestic users?
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Correct. Tigereum is enabling small social payments between friends and family on social media, not commercial transfers. It can operate across all currencies of course (for example, migrant workers). But Tigereum is not for large, commercial payments, as they are better served by digital wallets and projects aimed at improving the integration of digital wallets into commercial environments, which is not us. Our target market is the "normal person" who does not usually use crypto, but who will give it a go if the customer interface is easier for them, and more like what they are used to with their everyday social media accounts. Tigereum's solution will also be very handy for the hard-core crypto user who wants to send small amounts of crypto to friends and family who are not into crypo, but who need a bridge between crypto and fiat without them having to get a digital wallet. We believe smoother customer interfaces for non-crypto types will help make crypto more mainstream, and eventually this will contribute to the mass adoption of decentralised currencies.  The ongoing upward price trajectory of cryptocurrencies relies on Tigereum-like products for the everyday person to use crypto easily.   
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:22:06 AM

Tigereum has released a video demonstration of its bot for presale participation.
This is the first ever bot for participation in a Token Swap.
You can view it on YouTube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5nQUDyDlko
You can get a 50% bonus for participation in our presale before 20 November 2017
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

Only 3 days to go for our 50% presale bonus

Tigereum presale closes on Monday 20 Nov

Register for a 50% presale bonus with our FIRST EVER presale bot at [url]https://m.me/133561580631420[url]

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:09:15 AM

LAST DAY FOR 50% BONUS

Tigereum's presale closes today Monday 20 Nov 2017 at 23:59 GMT. Don't miss out. Get your 50% bonus today.
For every 1000 Tigereum Tokens you buy, you get 500 bonus tokens for free.

You can get your 50% bonus by buying Tigereum Tokens on our Facebook Messsenger bot. This is the first ever bot for a Token Swap. Go to https://m.me/133561580631420 for the bot.

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:15:25 AM

We closed our presale yesterday. Thanks to all who participated. We have now allocated 15,600,000 tokens

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

17 days to go intil the Tigereum Token Swap opens on 8 Dec

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

it is still possible to buy tokens ?
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

Any bountys for this project?
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

it is still possible to buy tokens ?

Thanks for your interest
Our presale closed on 20 Nov.
Our Token Swap opens on 8 Dec, so that is the next opportunity to buy tokens.
Get a 33% First Day Bonus by registering now on www.tigereum.io
Cheers, Darren
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

Any bountys for this project?

Yes, we have a bounty program
Please send your interest in bounty to bounty@tigereum.io
Cheers, Darren