Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starters portofolio  (Read 277 times)
altcoiner707 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:33 AM

Hey! as posted in a previous post i am new
I would like present my current portofolio and i would appreciate feedback on it.
Reading topics on this forum and i gladly found coincheckup.com which i think is a really great site. Grin
here it is: Bitbean, Deeponion
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

i hold deeponion too
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Where is bitcoin in your portfolio? Smiley I highly recommend you not to put all your eggs in one basket, especially when the basket consists of two alts. If only btc - I appreciate it. In other cases you shuld have well diversified portfolio Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
veeloup

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

You should definitely add some btc and eth. At least most known and establised Blockchain-Tech.
Also have alook at waves plattform, they will do great in 2018 when business starts to get into blockchain
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

Put some anchers in: those are btc, eth, ltc, xpr. In other worlds some curiencies that are a bit more stable, and then some semi stable atlt: lisk, viberate, neo, and then put some hail marries
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

Why do you start with so strange picks? First of all you need to reduce risks. To do so pick up some top-10 cryptos (around 50% of your deposit). Most of all I like NEM.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Why do you start with so strange picks? First of all you need to reduce risks. To do so pick up some top-10 cryptos (around 50% of your deposit). Most of all I like NEM.
True, you need to invest at least 50% of the capital in more liquid and reliable coins (btc, eth, bts, eos). For coins like an deeponion, I would leave 20%
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:08:50 PM

Was surprised at your picks also - but saw this post was from a few weeks ago. How did you go? Did you get urself some cheap alts?

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

Where is bitcoin in your portfolio? Smiley I highly recommend you not to put all your eggs in one basket, especially when the basket consists of two alts. If only btc - I appreciate it. In other cases you shuld have well diversified portfolio Smiley
I am really surprised, although I have heard most newbies now prefer alts that would give them over 1000% increase by buying now at their dips as long as they trust the project than holding bitcoin that could drop anytime from the amount they got it.

Everyone knows what works for them and I really do not blame them, but at the same time, it is necessary to understand the risk of holding Alts though.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

when you say portofolio i asume its more than four, but yeah as long you fill satisfy with it you good to go. And i really recomended to add some more coin or token in it.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

My suggestion to newbies is to have atleast 60% BTC and 40% alts holdings to be safe when the BTC goes wild.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

You should definitely add some btc and eth. At least most known and establised Blockchain-Tech.
Also have alook at waves plattform, they will do great in 2018 when business starts to get into blockchain
These are some must-to-hold coins in any portfolio. Some may think they have reached their peak now and too expensive to buy, but as far as I am concerned, they are coins that would keep surpassing people's expectation and they are well established already compared to some other alts that could collapse anytime due to their limited support.

I really do not know much about bitbean but I know deeponion is a good one to add to your portfolio as that is some good coin that you can hold and expect that it would come out well for you in the future. Your portfolio totally depends on you though and it is always good to do your research first before investing in any coin, and as long as you can get this done, you would not have a problem.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

BTC price movements can definitely kill your bitbean and deeponion,you need to playsafe in investing alts,and your leverage would be your BTC.

last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

I would like present my current portofolio and i would appreciate feedback on it.
Reading topics on this forum and i gladly found coincheckup.com which i think is a really great site. Grin

I don’t know any of these currencies. It is better on my mind to invest in some well-known reliable currencies. That’s my examples: Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Waves, Monero, Bitcoin Cash. Choose here.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Good choices, but don't forget to hold some BTC even in small quantities. Last year it pumped up so quickly it was difficult to convert alt into btc. If you want to expand a bit more, then NEO is another good and safe option.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

BTC movements will surely will get you rekt fast,please re-consider having BTC in your portfolio.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

If I were you, I would definitely add BTC to your portfolio. Also, it is recommended to have a portfolio of at least five different coins.

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

First thing first I would drop Bitbean.

If you want to be safe with your investments you should invest 50% of the total in BTC, 40-45% into 3-4 different altcoins and keep the last 5-10% for riskier investments like ICOs or really low marketcap coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

If I were you, I would definitely add BTC to your portfolio. Also, it is recommended to have a portfolio of at least five different coins.

BTC is a must to have in any portfolio and the start of this year is being good till now. Also in altcoins currently market is down so its a good buying opportunity as you can get it easily at lower rates. Few of the coins includes XRP, GAS, FUEL, ADA which may given good returns in coming time.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

I would suggest you spend of your portfolio on BTC 70% and 30% Altcoins (Long hold or Trade).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: