Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin work for online shopping?  (Read 3599 times)
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Bitcoin of course, could be used as a means of payment for transactions made on the internet. After all it was made to be intended for this purpose. we just found a way of business in it. Anyways, before you could actually be able to carry out payments with bitcoin, we first have to use bitpay. It is basically paypal but instead its for bitcoins.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

I found a lot of online shopping that received bitcoin, and I've tried to pay with bitcoin, and of course the payment process is very fast because we do not need confirmation to the seller that we have paid because bitcoin is different from cash or transfer bank payments.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I think certain places still accept Bitcoin but haven't done any online shopping recently myself

I have heard as well about some online shops accept bitcoin as a payment but I haven't tried it yet. To make it sure I encash ny bitcoin and pay it as a cash. Try to research about online shop that accepts bitcoin or just encash it and pay with cash.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Bitcoins do work well for online shopping aswell as there are lot of online shopping these days which accepts bitcoins as their mode of payment.In the past amazon used to accept bitcoins and later they stopped as the price of the btc market is not always the same and the sellers feared that it might be loss for them in case the market sinks and hence amazon stopped accepting bitcoins,but still you can buy amazon products from a web site named purse.io and you can make payment using bitcoins . i guess the payment done on that can be reversed if the product is not delivered .

Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

I think it's been used in online stores. Is not yet ??
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks
Bitcoin is very possible to apply in transact using online shopping as above, especially now that bitcoin has started using lightning network technology. This technology, as well as an escrow service wherein one network, can be used for various transactions of the users. This technology is also a solution to the cost and slowness of bitcoin transactions so far using single block. This technology can be applied as long as an online shopping is receiving payment using bitcoin.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

Yes,bitcoin works for online shopping.At present there are so many online shopping site.This shopping sites sells their product in exchange of bitcoin.As a result we can buy anything easily that is available in those sites.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

A lot of different online shops accepted bitcoin few years ago and yes, it's work for online shopping but not everywhere because developers are scared of scammers.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks

I think it's possible. Coins.ph can make it possible tho i never tried it before.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Of course it can, after all it was originally intended to be the official currency of the internet. However, you have to use software such as bitpay in order to make use of bitcoins in transactions, otherwise it might endager all your coins. We have been okay with Paypal so we too must ve fine with using Bitpay since it is just like that but only for bitcoins.

Yes, and it will be very effective for the digital era. Modern society is very fond of something practical and fast, bitcoin is one solution, with the addition can be used as an investment tool. But you must make sure that the transaction is legal in your country.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Thanks

It does. Some online sites are actually accepting bitcoins as a form of payment for their products. I'm just not sure about ebay because of the seller identity and the assignment of an anonymous wallet. Maybe ebay and amazon will be releasing an official statement regarding this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

I currently use sites like paxful to get stuff like amazon. Other retailers like overstock.com and tigerdirect.com let you buy items directly from them. They are sending smoke goods only a bad thing. If a refund is required they issue it through the fiat with my experience. Cool
frankybettor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

KFC Canada, CheapAir.com, Zynga, Bitcoincoffee.com, Fancy.com, ShopJoy, LOT Polish Airlines, WebJet, One Shot Hotels, Green Man Gaming - they all accept BTC! Pretty sure that there are many many others.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

Actually the purpose of the existence of cryptocurrency is to facilitate someone in the transaction so that any type of goods you want to buy can take advantage of bitcoin for payment instruments every time.

nvargas

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

good question, i dont know, you have to pay fees, slowly transactions, but maybe using bitbay is a good idea
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

I think it is best suited for online businesses or shopping. It is because Bitcoin is an online currency. If you use it online, it will make transactions more convenient and easier to both parties since you just need an e-wallet to transfer payments.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

We are a mobile payment platform for bitcoin and believe it will be a simple matter as Bitcoin grows.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

I think it's really good if bitcoin can work for online shop. because it will project the seller from chargebacks.
as i know it is very famouse thats why big shopping centre in europa can accepting bitcoin.
xheon

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

Of  course yes, but not many online shop using coin exchange as their payment method yet. Just wait for it.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

I think the use of the bitcoin for online shopping or used for saving it legitimate, find bitcoins indeed to meet our needs and to help others in need, just do not use the bitcoin to money laundering, it is not either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: