Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:50:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin work for online shopping?  (Read 3599 times)
Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Bitcoin has multi purposes, thus, it can be used in online shopping too. I believe, it'll become a trend nowadays since people are into the Internet world.
tutta_v

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

I think it would be interesting and convenient. Here everything depends on the trust to the seller and the store, most importantly, so as not to be deceived.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

Of course it does. That's one of the reasons why bitcoin was created. But when it comes to scammers, scammers are sprouting everywhere, may it be in eBay or Amazon or by the use of bitcoin. But time will tell that bitcoin can make shopping online more secure.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

It is a risk with the fact that you can not track your orders, I guess you just have to take the risk and order
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

Yes it works for online shopping because you can use bitcoin as your payment. So, it is useful to ourlives. Amazing.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Bitcoin already works for online shopping (my brother bought a toy helicopter online and payed it with bitcoin)

The best is yet to come!
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

To me bitcoin has worked perfectly fine when I used it for small online purchases. And the big stuff like houses, there is usually at least one lawyer involved to confirm that payments are made and everybody is the owner of the good he is selling. I think I have read recently that a house was really sold in Bitcoins. Handled carefully, bitcoin is a real payment option if both sides agree.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

yes it may be true bitcoin for online shopping but not all online stores accept payments with bitcoin, because there is an online shopping store that is still not open to receive bitcoin as a way of penbayan, because it is impossible if you use bitcoin directly.

ToanKid

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

I think another coin will change online shoping!Not BTC
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Yes,I buy another thing and pay via BTC
But BTC often use for underground
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Of course, you can use bitcoin for online shopping. But I don't know the online shoppers that accepting bitcoin as payment.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Of course, There's an apps that can be use to purchase item on online shooping. You could download it on apps store or google store or you can seearch it on google they might give you right link for that. hope it helps

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

That's is very soon possible. Bitcoin already get huge popularity ,so shopping system will be available soon.already some shopping site do it support bitcoin.but not huge site.

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I know several shops where BTC are accepted for payment. In fact BTC is not popular as payment tool at present. Mostly it is due to high transaction fees. Now transactions fees are lower than it was 2 months ago..so may be situation will be changed

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
augmentedinvestor

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is accepted at Moonlambos.io! You can also buy supercars with Ethereum and ELTCOIN. 🌕🏎
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Maybe some other online sellers can order you, and you'll be charged with bitcoin and of course you will order or buy the online retailer for receiving bitcoin as a fee. Love it or hate it, there’s no denying that pretty much everyone you meet is going to have one opinion or another on the topic of Bitcoin. The digital, decentralized, encrypticized currency that only exists on the Internet and bows to no nation.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

Yes it does because from what i read there are some online shopping that are accepting bitcoins as payment for the items they bought. These days more retailers, restaurants, and online shopping portals have begun opening their doors to bitcoin. That doesn’t mean that there are no outlets to spend your bitcoin, however, far from it. It’s just that bitcoin volumes at these outlets has generally not met their expectations.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Now there are more and more online stores and other online shopping sites that accept bitcoin. I have not tried it yet, the good thing about bitcoin payments is that every transaction is completely transparent and can be seen in blockchain. Seller as well as buyer can access the transaction whether it has been confirmed or not? Another good thing is peer to peer transactions, unlike normal transactions with banks. With bitcoin you can easily ask the dealer to resell the bitcoin if you do not keep the item delivered to you. Cool
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks

If you're dealing with an online seller, I highly discourage anyone to use bitcoins as a means to trade for physical goods specially if don't know personally who you're dealing with. Just buy at trusted stores or big tech groups with their products instead of buying from ebay. It's a hard pickle to find people who have anonymous addresses.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks

We know already since the beginning Bitcoin is so risky when it comes to make a big transaction no one can manipulate this, only person to person has a able to fix this problem which is you and your seller can solve this problem that's why many people here are giving an advise to all people that when you have to enter the BUY and SELL through Bitcoin Process just make sure that all transaction you have made are clear before you go on process

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: