Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC and TOP alts price action.  (Read 2059 times)
CrMg (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

IOT is going lower than my additional entry point, I'm going to get more of it here, at 3 and at 2.5. I'm a firm believer in this project and consider this cryptocurrency not as a speculation, but rather as a long-term investment.

Everything else looks like its too late to consider, maybe except for NEO, OMG - the ones I wrote about yesterday.

I'm also looking at BCH right now, I like the setup and am ready to put some of my money into it.

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

I'm longing XRP and BCH. No charts, just FTW! =)

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

XEM looks like its taking off:

With this new wave of hype, i got tired of waiting pullbacks, so maybe good place to go long would be right here? dunno, but i'm betting small amount of my money on this coin. first target is 8.5K satoshi, then 13K, then sky is a limit =)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:25 AM

XEM looks like its taking off:

With this new wave of hype, i got tired of waiting pullbacks, so maybe good place to go long would be right here? dunno, but i'm betting small amount of my money on this coin. first target is 8.5K satoshi, then 13K, then sky is a limit =)

the target of 8.5 K for XEM is very good, so it's still standard and you should note that with your target still need time process so can not rise drastically and fast.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Hi all, its been a while since I've been here - had a wonderful oliday with my family. Back on track again. Here is BTC (XBT from bitmex)

Looking for longs here with target of 18000, dont jump in yeet, wait for confirmation from lower TFs:

Apart from BTC, I;m still in IOT, got some BTS and STR. Hello to the guy who kept STR from 0.025 from one of earlier posts here, you my man! =)

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Hello guys, I'm trading BTC now on bitmex, no ALTS as I've decided to hodl my portfolio just for the fun of it for one year to see what happens (I cuurrently have BCH, IOT, STR, BTS in alts)

BTC is moving south, but within the Value area of current consolidation:

Tomorrow is friday, worst day for BTC statistically, in the context of downtrend i would suggest to at least wait it out.

1H TF is in downtrend below weekly VWAP and moving south, next logical stop is 12K:

Intraday we didn't see any directional moves today, VWAP is flat, currently big volumes on 5M candles, however in the context of current higher TF trend i would suggest to wait for a pullback to VWAP at 13600 and look for shorts there:

The good short i missed was around 13800-13600 now.

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

OK, breaking my own promises, but XRP is ready to go up again - nice pullback to moving average and nice candle pattern. Go long now!
I'm in STR and out of cash, so just watching this.

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

Yesterday's BTC analysis proved to be wrong, we didn't go down 3rd asian session in a row. Looks like low of currenct consolidation is holding for now. Downtrend is not finished yet. Watch closely 14000 - 13600 for going south
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Some thoughts on current BTC situation (I do my speculative bets on XBT, so will provide charts of this instrument).

Medium-tern trend is still downwards, as price posts "major" lower highs and lower lows below last weeks vwap. Second part oft last week was basically range from 13000 to 14250

Todays move higher makes local trend look like its time to buy now - price is "stuck" between longer term vwap (red rectangle), and todays vwap (green rectangle).

However in the context of longer term trend i would not buy here, i would rather want to see something like this (see chart below) to go long:

Cheers!

MichaelKell

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

When Lightning will be implemented to bitcoin?
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

When Lightning will be implemented to bitcoin?

already is, take a look: https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/
CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Some more BTC thoughts:

I like the way pullback looks on 4H TF, however would want to see price rise to 12300 - 12700 to test regression trend and low volume area of volume profile. There I will look for intraday trend to turn downwards again and only after that will look for shorts. Stochastic lined up for a perfect pullback, btw

I'm a bit onfused by daily TF since 1D bars suggest if not a reversal, at least 1-2 day retrace. However tomorrow is friday, statistically worst day for BTC performance, so we're getting mixed signals here.

If this happens, i will short with target at 8500

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Hello!

Nice place to watch for BTC long: weekly VWAP + lower band of regression trend.

Will wait for move higher and pullback on 5M timeframe to look for longs:

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

Hi Mr.  OP I just bought some STR because of the tanking formation in a triangle pattern.  Can I have your insight about STR XLM? Do you think it will pump or will go down.  Thank you.

I think STR and XLM are good idea to invest in because the marketcap is high.
If high marketcap means the they have big community and i am sure the price will goes up.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

I see when BTC drop, altcoin suffer the most.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

just wondering what people here still think about Tron https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd?

CrMg (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

UPDATE:

Setup up didn't work out. Price formed double top at daily vwap and poc and went straight down from there. there were short opportunities here:

The main idea to grasp here is that if you have a good long setup and it doesn't workout, you better go short:

I've been long at 12000, got stoped out at break even, and didn't go short as I was biased upwards.

SideR

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Hi! Thank you for your works and good info. Please, can you write about NEO - top 10 market cap coin?
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

What do you think about Siacoin ? Can you give me some predictions about it too ? thank you very much.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Maybe it's still enough time to buy some ripple. But I'm not sure if it is already not too late for purchase. I'm hesitating, but it should be worth trying

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: