Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Raising!  (Read 2018 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

I am also wondering what is the force behind this sudden rise in price. It has been an awesome and massive profit taking for those who hold Bitcoincash. Good for them.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

Hi,
What is going on with Bitcoin Cash?!
Why is it raising so fast in the last 2 weeks?!
Do you think it's a good decision to invest in Bitcoin Cash right now?

They are pumping BCH to get attraction of investors as lot's of people moved from bitcoins to altcoins after segwit2x cancellation and whales will start cashing out their money very soon and those who fell for it will loose some money and I would avoid investing in bitcoin cash as it's just a worthless coin and they have the power to manipulate the market so I think it's very risky investment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

I am also wondering what is the force behind this sudden rise in price. It has been an awesome and massive profit taking for those who hold Bitcoincash. Good for them.

It's all quite transparent. You still don't know what is behind the quick rise in BCH exchange rates? Check this:

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

When was the last time we had more than 127,000 unconfirmed transactions in the queue?

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

It's all quite transparent. You still don't know what is behind the quick rise in BCH exchange rates? Check this:

When was the last time we had more than 127,000 unconfirmed transactions in the queue?

A few months ago - September. The whole reason people were pushing for segwit2x was because of the mempool backlogs. The bitcoin core people don't care about it though. They want people to pay higher fees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

A few months ago - September. The whole reason people were pushing for segwit2x was because of the mempool backlogs. The bitcoin core people don't care about it though. They want people to pay higher fees.

With the Bitcoin Cash's low fee, people will use it more.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

Use it where exactly? What can you buy with bitcoin cash? How can you buy bitcoin cash?

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

More over Segwit2x is also now cancelled so all left is bitcoin cash and as it got success and their is reply protection of transaction is good. That is why now miners are moving to bitcoin cash blockchain for the transaction to confirm. So i think their will be a big competitive for bitcoin against bitcoin cash.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Use it where exactly? What can you buy with bitcoin cash? How can you buy bitcoin cash?
good point, bitcoin already enjoys some degree of
adoption and acceptance whereas bitcoin cash is starting
fresh it can only be used for trading (much like bitcoin is these days)

The unconfirmed transactions is massive, sooner or later
they will be confirmed and increase the bitcoin cash volume further

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:23:35 PM

Either people are losing faith in the scalability of Bitcoin in the future, or someone is speculation of the fact that people may think that people are losing faith...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

That is bitcoin for you. it raise and drop little. as for me i prefer to invest more on bitcoin. than any order thing, because it appreciate and ready to market anytime. 
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:52 PM

In my mind this is just a regular speculation, since btc now is down because of Segwit2x and there is little trust that other large cryptos can have a big up movement thus investment mainly goes to  Bitcoin cash.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

Hi,
What is going on with Bitcoin Cash?!
Why is it raising so fast in the last 2 weeks?!
Do you think it's a good decision to invest in Bitcoin Cash right now?

the price of bitcoin always drop when there incoming fork
so its reasonble for other coin price to rise including bitcoin cash
for me i think its not a good idea now to invest in bitcoin cash if for long term
because just a few week it will drop again and if you hold your bitcoin you will get more dollar

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Well the volume of bitcoin cash is constantly rising and it will be interesting to see at what price it will peak at.
I think it could go for quite some time yet.
Will it go to 1500$ or 2000$ or beyond?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptoinvesters

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

So this is just a flame. An emotion driven spike because of the hardfork of btc? Why investing in BCH if you have XVG that does the same, is quicker and anonymous..? No fud here, this trying to understand the emotions and choices of people in crypto.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

Bitcoin has a slow transaction speed and small block size. Bitcoin cash is better. So, many people are transferring BTC to BCH. The prediction price is over $2000 in December.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

The rise of BCH was just conditioned due to some factors. The first of them is the cancellation of the last BTC fork and some news about big investors moving their assets from BTC to BCH. Anyway I think that Bitcoin Cash rise is just temporary, more like a pump. But who knows at what price will it stop.

DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

The rise of BCH was just conditioned due to some factors. The first of them is the cancellation of the last BTC fork and some news about big investors moving their assets from BTC to BCH. Anyway I think that Bitcoin Cash rise is just temporary, more like a pump. But who knows at what price will it stop.
I agree with this , the best thing for bch was the fork not happening.
Murasane

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:12:22 PM

good point, bitcoin already enjoys some degree of
adoption and acceptance whereas bitcoin cash is starting
fresh it can only be used for trading (much like bitcoin is these days)

The unconfirmed transactions is massive, sooner or later
they will be confirmed and increase the bitcoin cash volume further

While this is certainly a factor, I think it will become less of a factor over time, as there are multiple projects out there working on crypto debit cards which will use just about any major crypto, BCH will definitely be supported on all of those platforms, whichever actually produce and go live.  And when I think about it, at the point where some reasonable form of crypto debit card like that is available in all areas of the world, or at least the developed world, what reason will there be to use bitcoin over BCH?  Bitcoin has an advantage because of the entry level adoption it has achieved, but that goes out the window when anyone can get a debit card and spend any crypto they want everywhere.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

Bitcoin has a slow transaction speed and small block size. Bitcoin cash is better. So, many people are transferring BTC to BCH. The prediction price is over $2000 in December.

This is why people should buy Bitcore instead, much better than Bitcoin cash, no comparison. Just a bit less known.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
guynagdai (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Now I read that there is an Hard fork for the bitcoin cash in novemver 13. Maybe this is the reason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: