Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR FAUCET OWNERS: URL Shorteners List: Tested and Reviewed  (Read 334 times)
xnd (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:10:41 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:11:40 PM by xnd

Hello,

More and more URL shorteners popup, some are here to stay, some can’t keep up with paying their users and shut down.

Also, more and more faucet scripts are using these URL shorteners to increase their payouts to their users but faucets often pay their users instantly, while shorteners pay the faucet owners after a few days, if they pay at all.

Therefore, a list with URL shorteners was needed, so faucet owners will know which shorteners to use and which to skip using.

The shorteners in this list are currently used on my faucets and will try to update them as frequently as possible with info about which one is paying or not, which one is delaying payments and so on.

Hope you will find this list useful.

URL SHORTENERS LIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

Nice list even if it's not entirely accurate.
It's a littly messy when they count a set number of views from a certain ip, but some does count more than one view per ip.
Some have different rates depending on if it's the first view or a consecutive view. But yeah, I get it, it's hard to display such information without it becoming confusing.
Anyhoo, nice list.  Smiley

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Melovin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

vivads scam, they didnt pay me , and support dont answering me
xnd (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

Well, vivads paid me a few days ago, that's why i listed it as paying

Nice list even if it's not entirely accurate.
It's a littly messy when they count a set number of views from a certain ip, but some does count more than one view per ip.
Some have different rates depending on if it's the first view or a consecutive view. But yeah, I get it, it's hard to display such information without it becoming confusing.
Anyhoo, nice list.  Smiley

Thank you.

Yes, i know but i can't insert too much information in a single line (such as pay rates for each country, etc), i'm just displaying average CPM and whether it paid or not, based on usual traffic that a faucet generates (you know, cheap traffic from russia, india etc)

Sure, you can earn much more if your traffic is predominant USA and a lot of variables could be taken in consideration but i'm just showing averages for a faucet Smiley

Also, a faucet owner can now avoid tmearn and kuturl for example because it's scam (or they just don't like the traffic a faucet sends) so the list is not entirely useless Tongue

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

Thanks for the list, is helpful. Specially the possibility to create a faucet without coding or hosting. This is not the info that uses to be shared and is good to know.

webgate

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

vivads scam, they didnt pay me , and support dont answering me

VivAds still paying Smiley

Best CPM and daily payments
amine125

Activity: 17

View Profile