Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to start a business for travel and tour :)  (Read 1203 times)
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:58:58 PM

bitcoin payment, offer a a PRODUCT to sell and SERVICEs

PRODUCT                                    SERVICES                                       ADVERTISING                GAMES
grocery item                      international and domestic flight ticketing
gadgets                             hotell booking
ready to wear (RTW)           paybill
                                         eloading
                                         travel and tour packages
                                         loans

who want to invest on this kind of business Smiley

I am a graphic designer - I am interested in helping build the brand

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

Give us some sort of idea of your business plan.  How would you compete against established travel companies who have multi-millions $$ at their disposal?  How are you going to reach customers? Why should they choose you over any other options?  Just having blockchain is not enough. You need a true business to succeed.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

What makes it unique, dude?

services Smiley

What kind of services? do you mean payment method using cypto, because there are too many similar services even though mostly doesn't accept bitcoin.
At least, do you have an app or website to offers all those products and services?
How long you have been in this business?
Do you serious with this project? than why didn't provide more information?
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:49:25 AM

who want to invest on this kind of business

Dude, if you ask such question you will never get an investment. You should better prepare, but better make the first tangible steps without money. This is useful for health Wink

Howwahhh... Nice introduction dude...  What I have learned during my college is that, a business like this who ask for investments is that, it must be first registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission.   People will not just throw in money or bitcoins perhaps to a business that is not just registered afterall.  First, you should have shown your initial investment not to get all the money you need from outside sources.  You must throw in yours first so that you can convince investors in your business plan..
JDacer (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

I want to invest in this type of business but I will have some doubts if the company is just going to look for some investors that will put money to him and later on promises some good results.

Even without orientation on what the business is. Do you have a website already for this business? Since travel and tours is one of the most popular and in demand hobby of many people in this world today.

Everyone wanted to become a traveler and enjoy life so this type of business is economical and popular.

we have a website for the travel and tour and other service is not working under construction.
saendom

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:59:14 AM

Need more info.

Maybe you have a prototype? If don't I can help
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

i will return the investment double Smiley
ichtyar

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

Early Start this business should be at the start of Ticketing, Hotel & Transport. then we could be venturing into Travel packages.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Early Start this business should be at the start of Ticketing, Hotel & Transport. then we could be venturing into Travel packages.

the ticketing is now available to book a ticket international/domestic flight hotel booking travel and tour Smiley
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

PRODUCT                                    SERVICES                                       ADVERTISING                GAMES
                                         eloading
                                         travel and tour packages
                                         loans

Make  a new idea is best thing you want to do before search for your investor.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

eloading
                                         travel and tour packages
                                         loans

Make  a new idea is best thing you want to do before search for your investor.

i will put game the 3 digit prediction games for interesting Smiley
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

I want to invest in this type of business but I will have some doubts if the company is just going to look for some investors that will put money to him and later on promises some good results.

Even without orientation on what the business is. Do you have a website already for this business? Since travel and tours is one of the most popular and in demand hobby of many people in this world today.

Everyone wanted to become a traveler and enjoy life so this type of business is economical and popular.

good idea bro Smiley
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

This is a good business since there are a lot of people nowadays who values experience and travelling to different places rather than material stuffs. However, you must also take note that this business is very competitive. Tourism industry has been existing for a long time now and it is hard to start a new if you really do not have the experience like the other existing businesses has. Connections is also a big factor here. So my suggestion is to find an existing business already and partner with it explaining how Bitcoin payment can boost the business as well.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

This idea needs more... I mean its common to have those services and products these time.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Today's business trip is one of the promising businesses along with the ease of transportation access and travel phenomenon that has changed to the lifestyle of the world community, however, unfortunately not everyone can catch this opportunity. Many people still do not understand how to build this travel business especially for beginners because it considers this business is too risky from consumer safety, vehicle damage, schedule changes are uncertain and so forth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: