Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to track and manage multiple bounties?  (Read 710 times)
iEARNnLEARN05

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

I can help with tips on twitter bounties.

First of all, bookmark your own post where you joined the campaign. And unbookmark it when the campaign ended. This way you have the list of active campaigns.
Then, after each tweet, post the link. This way you keep track of the count too.
And, for keep things tidier, the older weeks can stay on smaller font.

Make sure you read now and then the first and last posts in the thread to make sure nothing big has change (campaign ended early).

nice tips!
But you bootmark on a word/txt file or what?

Yes very helpful tips i won't forget that. I have installed apps called note i just save it all the links.
Cryp123

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

I use google form & spreadsheet to manage multiple bounties. ( more than 15)
I have created a specific google form which I can use to update my google spreadsheet easily when I start a new bounty. Fields in spreadsheet are Bounty name, rules, links to sharing pages(social networks) , BCT link (to update weekly), submission date & ect.
daily post links are saved in another spreadsheet which updated to BCT thread weekly.

https://i.imgur.com/tT9gUd3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Eu1VrLj.jpg

Great work bro, Can you share with us your soft copy ? This kind of management I really expect but I couldn't. Anyway Thanks again for share your experience
marty78

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

I suggest to use Trello, to organize your daily task.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

You can do it in many different ways and soon you will make your own system for managing bounties. First of all I recommend to store all data in a safe cloud storage so that you always have access to all your data. I suggest creating a new file for every new bounty where you may store all bounty-related information, links, progress, color-mark the success (paid-not paid) and so on. You can make it in a form of a spreadsheet, also with color-marking. Just try and you will understand what is more comfortable for you

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
fangfeiyu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

Thanks for your tips,very useful imformation.

fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

i do manually, i have notebook and ballpen everytime and write down the airdrops ive joined( to avoid multiple signup), it includes the date of airdrop and some info about the coins or tokens like symbol, decimal.
Orionium

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

It is easy to do one bounty or two and submit weekly reports but when it comes to more than 5 bounties with FB/Twitter/Telegram/Slack/Linkedin/BCT etc in every bounty it is going to be a really difficult task.

Please share your tips and tricks for handling multiple bounties and their daily and weekly tasks without fail.

Simplest, I'm using excel  Cheesy
> Name of the project, dateline, what to do list (done or need to be done), progress, reported (when and how), target of reward achieved or not.
> Bookmark the threads (named sorts as excel sorts)
> Split excel into some sheets for every weeks/ months, or for special cases of bounty.
> The most important, keep up-to-date with the threads (last page) to find out what actually happen, some bounties stoped by the managers, or if u choose a wrong bounties, it might be GONE away or locked because of participants' chaos  Grin

Hopely useful  Wink
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:41:59 AM

I prepare a special notebook to write every rule of bounty that I follow. for bounty twitter, I use microsoft word to help save the retweet link. while for ann link of project always I give bookmark.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

First of all, bookmark your own post where you joined the campaign. And unbookmark it when the campaign ended. This way you have the list of active campaigns.
Then, after each tweet, post the link. This way you keep track of the count too.

Make sure you read now and then the first and last posts in the thread to make sure nothing big has change (campaign ended early).
good tips.I also followed some of them.but now i will fully follow all of them that you mentioned.Now it will be easier to track a lot of bounty at a time.
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

simply you can open a document in google sheet and drop all account and links about any bounty and try to organize it clearly
bbymi

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:36 AM

Thanks guys for being helpful to newbies like us😊 great tips here
anneg814

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:45:17 AM

thank you for those helpful tips and tricks that you given, it helps me a lot. i should written it on my notes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: