Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qchain seems like a great Investment option  (Read 2394 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:54:22 AM

Put a little bit eth,  hope qchain will be a successful project. A bit confused by KYC, but it went quickly. I expect that after the abolition of Bitcoin HF people will start to transfer money to alts.
Why would anyone that uses Cryptocurrency or any type of Digital Currency do a KYC? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of Crypto?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

Why would anyone that uses Cryptocurrency or any type of Digital Currency do a KYC? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of Crypto?
In my opinion no. Only you decide to send your personal info or not. If you don`t like KYC you just wait exchanges. Btw most of exchanges use KYC. 
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:22:23 AM

In my opinion no. Only you decide to send your personal info or not. If you don`t like KYC you just wait exchanges. Btw most of exchanges use KYC. 
But it is worth noting that if you wait for opportunities to buy tokens on the exchange, you need to consider that they are definitely there will be more expensive
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:28:02 AM

Not all exchanges use full verification. Absence of verification simply allows to carry out operations with smaller limits and all.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

I  think the KYC thing is what drove people away from some of these ICOs, most people will not what to give away their profile information just for participating if you can by it on EtherDelta after the ICO
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

I  think the KYC thing is what drove people away from some of these ICOs, most people will not what to give away their profile information just for participating if you can by it on EtherDelta after the ICO

On the EtherDelta you can't to buy token with bonus)

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

Personally, I don't think Qchain will be lower than the ICO on ED like most other ETH token offerings.  It's not overly hyped/high market cap, they have a working demo and verifiable team, and it's not a useless/stupid/overdone idea for blockchain.  Probably more than 95% of ETH tokens fall within these 3 categories and why I believe they tank on ED after the ICO.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

The price can rise if there are many who wish to buy tokens.
goovsy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

KYC not a problem right now. Wanna learn more? ask in Qchain telegram chat.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

KYC not a problem right now. Wanna learn more? ask in Qchain telegram chat.
Can you give me link to the telegram chat?

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

I'm actually reading only good news about that project and almost no negative voices besides that it might get cheap on ED for a short period.

But I'm still not sure if i should join the ico...what is your guys price prediction in end of Q1 of 2018? Just to give me a view ...since maybe I value it wrong.
goovsy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:00:34 AM

https://t.me/qchainplatform Welcome! )

...what is your guys price prediction in end of Q1 of 2018? Just to give me a view ...since maybe I value it wrong.
Well I need a cup of coffie and my magic ball...let me see...YES!! it will be at least x10
Departure

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Personally, I don't think Qchain will be lower than the ICO on ED like most other ETH token offerings.  It's not overly hyped/high market cap, they have a working demo and verifiable team, and it's not a useless/stupid/overdone idea for blockchain.  Probably more than 95% of ETH tokens fall within these 3 categories and why I believe they tank on ED after the ICO.

Perhaps, in the event that the full volume of tokens will be released. And if the part will be burned? I did not say so confidently about the price on exchanges of the ED type
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

...what is your guys price prediction in end of Q1 of 2018? Just to give me a view ...since maybe I value it wrong.
Well I need a cup of coffie and my magic ball...let me see...YES!! it will be at least x10

If the exchange rate will be x10 then I will quit my job and will only deal with cryptocurrencies  Grin
theotherguy1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

Got any winning lottery numbers lying around, too? haha
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

By the way good idea lol. Actually, I think the investment in a Qchain is a good long-term perspectice. So the x10 is at least what I expect
goovsy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

If the exchange rate will be x10 then I will quit my job and will only deal with cryptocurrencies  Grin

if something hinders your crypto, you must leave it
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:57:06 PM

By the way good idea lol. Actually, I think the investment in a Qchain is a good long-term perspectice. So the x10 is at least what I expect

We all want to predict the price of a coin but unfortunately we can´t. But I agree that Qchain is a very interessting project and will definitely buy some of these.

goovsy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

We all want to predict the price of a coin but unfortunately we can´t. But I agree that Qchain is a very interessting project and will definitely buy some of these.

They started event. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC. all info here https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886
Departure

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

They started event. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC. all info here https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886

Such competitions usually make the community stronger. And of course attract new adepts. In addition, a successful T-shirt design can be used in the future life of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: