Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost in cyberspace???  (Read 770 times)
elements (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:53:58 AM

Hi,

approx. 1,5 hours ago (and at least seven blocks ago) I sent 1.4 BTC from Bitstamp to my wallet.
Bitstamp has marked the transaction as "finished" and usually I can see the transaction right away in my client (QT 0.8.3)
But now it neither shows in the client nor at blockchain.info nor at blockexplorer...

Does anyone know what is going on?

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:36:44 AM

Not enough fees?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:41:12 AM

Does Bitstamp give you a blockchain txID?

ETA: Fwiw, google search turned up a few cases of it happening over the past few months. Usually gets resolved within a few days, sometimes automatically. Try PMing hazek on the forum with the transaction details if nobody responds to a ticket on Bitstamp.
elements (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:51:16 PM

Thanks for your help!

Today they credited my Bitstamp account with the "missing" BTC.

Retried withdrawal and it worked like a charm!

(Still wondering how this could happen though...)

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams
Use the trusted German Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/5wcwts
Tips & donations: BTC : 1MAQYNLp2VJ9wWhPYg5BnrbUGzdhGXopZw | CGB: 5bgQivyHJcSWTgvLfVW87Zj23M7mcFCVBF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: