Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE  (Read 29082 times)
Shinryuu0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

If all goes as planned, theKey will be listed on Kucoin in little over an hour.

If you are thinking about creating an account on the exchange, feel free to use my referral link:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3IGjK

How do you know that? On telegram they say nothing regarding time of being listed on.

I didn't read anything about a Kucoin listing either. Maybe he's mixing it with Selfkey-Token, that was just released.

I wanted to invest in the crowdsale too, but I went to bed after they announced the new rates only one hour before the crowdsale that nearly tripled the price of one token. What a joke!
The telegram chat seemed out of control when I was checking this morning  Cheesy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

I seen similar paterns before and objected few times here about it. In this particular case Admin was banning people for telling site was down and site is really down. This was supposed to be ICO with security issues resolved. What a joke.
 I learned my way not to trust projects where investors get banned without prior warning and there have been a few so far, even those that were videly accepted as good projects just later for all involved to realise hard truth.

Ill be looking more carefully to ICOs from now on. Regulations should finally take place worldwide because amateurs and criminals (alleged ddos atack on this project) started to cause too much havoc.
Neithless to say in lack of regulations many ICOs never even take a place, or whitelisted crowd can never get into it.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

If all goes as planned, theKey will be listed on Kucoin in little over an hour.

If you are thinking about creating an account on the exchange, feel free to use my referral link:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3IGjK

How do you know that? On telegram they say nothing regarding time of being listed on.

I didn't read anything about a Kucoin listing either. Maybe he's mixing it with Selfkey-Token, that was just released.

I wanted to invest in the crowdsale too, but I went to bed after they announced the new rates only one hour before the crowdsale that nearly tripled the price of one token. What a joke!
The telegram chat seemed out of control when I was checking this morning  Cheesy

Nothing about Kucoin listing, they said that a singapore company needs to audit the buys first, then exchange listing within a month

Well, it is a neo token so everybody's expectation is Kucoin listing. I am waiting for it also.

Probably it will be in time. I am happy they are not listing right now, it is a massacre out there and i would prefer first listing in a better time for alts.

polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

How much funds is collected by project? And why bounty campaign is ended so early?
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

How much funds is collected by project? And why bounty campaign is ended so early?
There's a hard cap collected instantly. It would be more accurate to collect immediately, if there were no problems with translations. on NEO. There were too many people willing to participate in the ICO.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
just_strange32

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Hey, yesterday I got email to send NEO to the address, I did and I also responded with the requested phrase. I didnt get the confirmation email back though. Anybody experience the same?
moonriver

Merit: 152

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

I heard that the THEKEY crowdsale was a total mess, lots of investors are upset.
What exactly happened? Will it affect its image?
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I heard that the THEKEY crowdsale was a total mess, lots of investors are upset.
What exactly happened? Will it affect its image?

Purpose of the crowdsale is to raise fund for development, and they were able to reach their hard cap. Image have very little to nothing in terms of team capability and their establishment, what they are going to accomplished! Words of mouth, always, will remain the best, least expensive marketing tool as the team is solid, capable, and have a good chance of carrying out their plan. Compare to other ICO, Thekey is one of the best established team that have partnerships with Alibaba/ governments/etc...Their future work will speaks for itself!
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

I congratulate the team on an end of the ICO, it is a great success. I would like to know when the token will appear on the exchanges? conducted any negotiations?
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Any latest information on the exchange. I am waiting to be able to buy TKY from the big exchange and the first price of TKY will probably reach $0.1 and profit for all early investors is x10. I will definitely buy and hold TKY from 1 year to 2 years
morgan4140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Any latest information on the exchange. I am waiting to be able to buy TKY from the big exchange and the first price of TKY will probably reach $0.1 and profit for all early investors is x10. I will definitely buy and hold TKY from 1 year to 2 years
Yes, I agree, a very large number of people wanted to buy thekey, but unfortunately, the tokens were sold out in a moment, in this regard, I am sure that with the release of the token to the exchange, its price will grow 5 times
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Supoman has backed this ico, which is great pr and we will see some big gains in the following weeks and months.
sPREMs

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:08:11 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:26:20 PM by sPREMs

When is it planned to add a TKY token to neotracker?
Probably such that TKY, in neotracker will not be added?
sPREMs

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

When is it planned to add a TKY token to neotracker?
Probably such that TKY, in neotracker will not be added?

Wait for them to credit the TKY to the accounts, then the contract data will be made available.
What happens if I send a TKY token to the neotracker purse address?
Is the token lost or not?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Im looking for TheKey secretary Sophy. Any guess how I can contact her? Something went wrong apparently with my pledge. Im supposed to contact her, email support is being pretty confusing
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

There's a hard cap collected instantly. It would be more accurate to collect immediately, if there were no problems with translations. on NEO. There were too many people willing to participate in the ICO.

This is not surprising. The team will be able to implement the project properly.
I also wanted to participate, unfortunately did not have time.
morgan4140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

This is not surprising. The team will be able to implement the project properly.
I also wanted to participate, unfortunately did not have time.
Yes, the project from the very beginning declared itself on the positive side, very many were willing to take part in the ICO, but unfortunately not all were able to do it. I think you will have the chance to buy the token on the exchange, when he appears there, but I can't know what will be the price
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

I was informed on their official telegram channel that February 6 TKY will be listed on Kucoin and this is undoubtedly the most important information for all major investors. I think the TKY price may soon reach $ 0.1 as soon as it is listed on Kucoin and surely people will tend to keep more than sell.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
polonez

Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

The neo gui video after I saw few times I still don’t know how to use, when I want to import wallet there is no wallet file for me to import so I have no choice to use neotracker
heritz

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

We will begin distributing TKY's after Feb 1st, 9 am Beijing time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: