Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE  (Read 29082 times)
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

this project thread explains more about the item being developed without revealing the allocation of funds for each developed item, where I can see progress on the sale of coins

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

They just announced progress update since beginning up to 15th April. Seems a lot of big partnership like PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Waiting, when their tokens will be using in real life.

https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/progress-report-of-thekey-from-january-15th-2018-to-april-15th-2018-the-first-3-months-7ead41079ec8
Thekey constantly informs about new updates and new partnerships, we really see the work of the team. But why does it not affect the price of the token? It crashes a lot. Pay attention to the tokens from top 200 -
TKY crashed the most in the last 24 hours!

I think in this article https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/one-of-the-tranches-of-private-placement-tokens-have-been-unlocked-and-distributed-22ca2ab21990 you can find answers to your questions. One of the tranches of Private Placement tokens have been unlocked and distributed today on April 18.
What other number of tokens they have, and where can they find a timetable for their defrosting, in order to be ready to buy them the next time?

The total supply of TKY is 10 billion units. There were 3 phases private placement:

Target Amount in Tranche 1 = 100 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 6 months - tokens have been unlocked and distributed on April 18)
Target Amount in Tranche 2 = 150 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 3 months) - tokens have been unlocked and distributed three months ago
Target Amount in Tranche 3 =  250 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 3 months) - tokens have been unlocked and distributed three months ago
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

And yet, what happened to the project in the last week? Why do we again see an unreasonable price hike down?
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

They just announced progress update since beginning up to 15th April. Seems a lot of big partnership like PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Waiting, when their tokens will be using in real life.

https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/progress-report-of-thekey-from-january-15th-2018-to-april-15th-2018-the-first-3-months-7ead41079ec8
Thekey constantly informs about new updates and new partnerships, we really see the work of the team. But why does it not affect the price of the token? It crashes a lot. Pay attention to the tokens from top 200 -

I think in this article https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/one-of-the-tranches-of-private-placement-tokens-have-been-unlocked-and-distributed-22ca2ab21990 you can find answers to your questions. One of the tranches of Private Placement tokens have been unlocked and distributed today on April 18.
What other number of tokens they have, and where can they find a timetable for their defrosting, in order to be ready to buy them the next time?

The total supply of TKY is 10 billion units. There were 3 phases private placement:

Target Amount in Tranche 1 = 100 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 6 months - tokens have been unlocked and distributed on April 18)
Target Amount in Tranche 2 = 150 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 3 months) - tokens have been unlocked and distributed three months ago
Target Amount in Tranche 3 =  250 BTC (Lock-up Period after Distribution ends 3 months) - tokens have been unlocked and distributed three months ago
That is, in fact, nothing will be able to affect the decline in the price of TKY in the near future. The project is really very solid and it saddens me that he is still not on Binance.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

That is, in fact, nothing will be able to affect the decline in the price of TKY in the near future. The project is really very solid and it saddens me that he is still not on Binance.

Thekey is focusing on project progress and development, if you read their three months report, pretty impressive how much they accomplished as a new blockchain company. Lots of value and potential project!
digiworld1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

And yet, what happened to the project in the last week? Why do we again see an unreasonable price hike down?

That might be the news/announcement of about 1billion key tokens release in circulation, due to their token terms and policies, nothing changes, still excellent project
digiworld1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Guys, I wrote about massive token unlock a few posts ago. It actually explains why the price goes down right now. And I sold it that day for 228 satoshi per token. I guess the price will recover real soon now. I am going to find the right price to buy it again now. Fundamentally nothing changed at all. The project is still super solid.
The low price caused by token unlocking will soon stabilize and the market will never be short of holders.

This is short term volatility due to the massive token unlock, unlike other ICO projects, Thekey is transparent and make announcement regarding tokens unlock, signifying that they care for the investors and Thekey is a long term project
digiworld1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Is there something special planned for the future?

read the white paper and visit their website, one of a few long term projects in crypto world that can revolutionize digital identity
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Guys, I wrote about massive token unlock a few posts ago. It actually explains why the price goes down right now. And I sold it that day for 228 satoshi per token. I guess the price will recover real soon now. I am going to find the right price to buy it again now. Fundamentally nothing changed at all. The project is still super solid.
The low price caused by token unlocking will soon stabilize and the market will never be short of holders.

This is short term volatility due to the massive token unlock, unlike other ICO projects, Thekey is transparent and make announcement regarding tokens unlock, signifying that they care for the investors and Thekey is a long term project
I am sure that TKY will reach great heights in the future, as I see the progress of the project and the approach to the case on the part of his team.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

I am sure that TKY will reach great heights in the future, as I see the progress of the project and the approach to the case on the part of his team.
I am also sure of this, the team works very well, a lot of good news already, now in this market, Thekey will be restored very quickly. Support from the authorities I think will contribute to the rapid development of the project.
digiworld1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Thekey is one of a few legit crypto project, backed by strong, dedication team, with partnerships with big data, best of luck to Thekey
digiworld1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

Congratulation to Thekey for listing on Coinswitch
How to buy THEKEY (TKY) in 4 simple steps
https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-thekey-tky-in-4-simple-steps-731e4765d0e4
adet23rc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

I am so excited about this project! It has SO much potentional and we are still here stuck with this low price to accumulate more. Everything big is ahead: testnet, listings, partnerships, mainnet and so on! I wish good luck to the team and all holders here. I really believe this project will make us a little bit more wealthy. ^_^
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

Congratulation to Thekey for listing on Coinswitch
How to buy THEKEY (TKY) in 4 simple steps
https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-thekey-tky-in-4-simple-steps-731e4765d0e4

This is decentralized exchange for Nep-5 tokens like Idex for ERC tokens? Hope they will add more new big centralized exchanges. A lot of big Chinese exchanges... and they are from China as well...
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

And where can you compare the comparison of keys with other keys and civic? Is there a comparative table or some other material? I think that in the portfolio there must be a token of this direction. I still like the keys, but I would like to make sure of the correctness of my choice.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

And where can you compare the comparison of keys with other keys and civic? Is there a comparative table or some other material? I think that in the portfolio there must be a token of this direction. I still like the keys, but I would like to make sure of the correctness of my choice.

I know this is not the answer to your question but here is what I personally thought about THEKEY before investing in it.

It has full access to China market. Legal access. They are totally okay with the government. And government wont let any other service of that kind get in China. Thats it. So who cares about those other services specifications?

Im not teeling that you should not find out what you want to, but as for me it is not that important.
joyce.dai

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
digiworld1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

The April 2018 Newsletter of THEKY has been released! You can download a PDF copy over here:
https://www.thekey.vip/sites/editor.thekey.vip/files/Enewsletter04.pdf
digiworld1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!

You can buy Thekey tokens off exchanges, Kucoin, Lbank, Switcheo Network,etc...they have an excellent team and great track of record, Unicorn of China!
digiworld1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

I know this is not the answer to your question but here is what I personally thought about THEKEY before investing in it.

It has full access to China market. Legal access. They are totally okay with the government. And government wont let any other service of that kind get in China. Thats it. So who cares about those other services specifications?

Im not teeling that you should not find out what you want to, but as for me it is not that important.

Always due your diligence prior to investing, its your hard working money, Thekey CEO stands out, quite reliable, trust worthy, with an excellent team, think Thekey will dominating the market china where the other identity blockchain projects dominates other areas of the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: