Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising ICO and why?  (Read 1328 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Etherum and Waves are currently the most promising in the over saturated world of alt coins.
No my friend, ethereum and waves are not ICOs, they are the alternative coins ( altcoins),
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. A  percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, it is like IPO on the stocks.
Ico is like investing your money in it, it is more of a way to have some advantages on a company or project, having a say on how it will goes or to have bonuses when ICO runs,it is the newest trend how company or individual funds their project.
Of course yes, ICO is new innovation of investing in digital coins, we are really investing our money in it, it is not like.
And the risk losing money in the ICOs is very high but it is gives big chance to getting large of profit too in ICOs,
I think my explanation above was clear about the ICO, if you don't understand about the IPO, it is like ICO in digital coins,
but IPO be used for stocks not on digital coins, if you want see more about the IPO you can be an investors on stocks market and google it.
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

My recommendation is note down every project/coin which interests you and buy the coins when they hit the exchange. 9 times out of 10 you will get them cheaper that way, the examples are endless: Adex, Aeternity, Storj, TenX, Airswap, Kin etc.
Michae1k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

Really good read about the most promising icos in this month - http://bitguru.co.uk/november-top-icos/
Two of them about gaming, and one is smart contracts platform that allow to create contracts without programming skills. It will include arbitration module and will work on two blockchain platforms.
AND good news - Confideal is already start their ICO. They collected 122 Eth for the first 8 hours.
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:00:26 AM

One of the fresh and best ongoing ICOs has been launched 2 days ago. with:

1. the great concept of co-creation (worth to get familiar with the concept)
2. solid whitepaper, easy to read and clear
3. team: young and determined professionals

Crowdholding is a decentralized, open innovation platform which aims to connect entrepreneurs directly with its supporters.
Projects on Crowdholding assign a different type of tasks and ask for a feedback or solutions, Therefore projects reward their supporters with YUP tokens.
Supporters can withdraw their YUP tokens, reinvest in their favorite projects or just make purchase of a product or a service from their favorite projects.

ico.crowdholding.com

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
davidsagezy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

Lydian coin has a huge potential check out their ico
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

I recommend Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation over a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. I find this very interesting and highly recommend you check this out.
oleknudsenbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

Prosume Energy.

http://prosume.io/

Unbelievable energy and blockchain expertise.

Ernst and Young and sovereign wealth funds on the advisory borad.

Unbelievable business model.

Check it out.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:52 AM

The most promising ICO for me was HedgeToken: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142867.0 , this is not just because I handle the bountu program of this campaign. But I see a lot of potential for this project. By looking on the project idea and the team behind it. This prpject will be rise soon. See also on Coinmarketcap the total supply circulating. You will notice that this coin is under value. This is just my opinion. Do your own research before you invest in any thing. Goodluck
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

I like Artoken ICO by Cappasity. They are one of those who really approached the issue directly and soberly assess the situation. Also now there should be a closed pre-sail.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

Etherum and Waves are currently the most promising in the over saturated world of alt coins.
Agree about Etherium but Waves  Huh

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

In terms of ICOs, I would suggest taking a look at Binarycoin.  It is similar to the other trending lending coins, however it is much more realistic, and also has a very solid whitepaper.  I could easily see this coin launching at around x10 ICO price.  However, get in quick because there isn't much left and it's going fast.  ICO ends at the end of this month, and is hitting exchanges near mid December.  Do you're own research, but it is definitely my number one right now. 

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/amFrZXc4Mzc5QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

I am really liking the look of Crowdholding.

have a look yourself

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Gerobit

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

I think this idea is very promising:  Smiley

Mining for Eternal Life. Gerontological Blockchain Foundation

This project will use the Blood Pact ICO standard , which guarantees absolute protection of the investor

CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:17:38 PM by CarlJohnson89

I would advice to look into Heardbeats ICO. They focus a VR concert experience for people that missed out on the ticket sales. This is a huge (28 Billion dollar) market given the extreme ratio between demand and supply of concert tickets for big artists. VR could offer a solution to offer these people the next best thing. If they raise enough funds they will also develop their own platform besides integration on existing mobile and TV systems.
The tokens will never be distributed again after the ICO and not be mineable. So it gives a huge advantage to buy in ICO and hold the coins to see the value increase as the company grows. They started pre-ICO today, so if you are quick you can get a very nice bonus (up to 50% extra tokens).

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

actually for beginners who still do not have the capital better learn or explore more about the forum and whatever is on the forum because seen in terms of a beginner's income is very little, I also strongly agree if you want to follow ico because in that way you will fast in getting the benefits but the problems that will happen to you if you are still a beginner and less experience then you could lose all your capital tersebut.itu advice that I can utuk.,.
Good luck.. Wink
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

I am really liking the look of Crowdholding.

have a look yourself

I'm checking these guys out now, looks very interesting! Thanks for the tip
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:52:05 AM

Good day!!

I am new in Crypto Currency and i just want to ask you guys what you think would be the most promising ICO
is should consider studying. You can site one or two reasons why you say so. I will try my best to study your recommendations.
Thank you very much!!

I appreciate your responses Smiley

ICO are shit easy scam. Never buy into ICO again.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

Good day!!

I am new in Crypto Currency and i just want to ask you guys what you think would be the most promising ICO
is should consider studying. You can site one or two reasons why you say so. I will try my best to study your recommendations.
Thank you very much!!

I appreciate your responses Smiley

I support the project of TriForce. I myself play different games. And I would like to see such a project as TriForse successful.
  The gaming industry is no different with only a small handful of significant blockchain projects aiming to penetrate this market at present, with none that are dominating it. Hence this is a perfect time to enter with the proposed solutions that TriForce Tokens will deliver.
  TriForce Tokens will provide a digital ecosystem that is built on top of blockchain technology to tackle the aforementioned issues. It will do so by delivering technology that will offer game companies and players ways to trade through peer-to-peer transactions at it's core; Working harmoniously with existing platforms that provides both parties with new exciting revenue models.

digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

Really liking the look of Crowdholding, they launched only recently but I think they will be going to the moon!

wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

In my opinion there is no good ICO at the moment.  Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: