Last edit: December 16, 2022, 01:20:01 PM by CoinMoon

Closed

www.coinmoon.com
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Bitcoin has had it's ups and it's downs the past few years but its really proved throughout all of the FUD the hacks and the generally negative limelight it's received that it's no joke. A lot of people were afraid of the first hard fork but since Bitcoin has retained it's value and is still growing stronger day by day.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

I support this, bitcoin has come to stay.bitcoin has survived all challenges in the past and has come out stronger each time now its balanced. Bitcoin has come to stay.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

yes, I strongly agree with your opinion that one day cryptocurrency will disrupt the global financial sector, so the monopoly system will lose. the way for them to survive is to lean their financial system to crypto.
and I think they've done it.

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

~ The guys who hold the symbolic keys to the century old monopolistic financial kingdom need to be afraid and afraid they will be.
~ If any one of them is reading this I strongly suggest they diversify into cryptos as an act of self preservation.

Do you realize bitcoin is nothing compare to banks system in case of the amount of money involved? Bankers have so much money to invest in every sector, if they planned to ruin the crypto market, simply invest Millions of dollars right now and then cash out after bitcoin reach $20K or $50K, easy profits for them. They can manipulate the price easily.
So, beware of your wish.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

You are right, and most of us know that this is the only truth. Bitcoin is here, it is a revolution.

I am getting tired of always seeing the same guys spreading fear and fud all over the forum with the same crap of Futures, wall street, cme, and so on.. It is very annoying guys.

When are you going to understand that bitcoin is here to stay? It is like the Red 3.0 revolution.

You need to understand that it is not a ponzi scheme, it is not a pyramid scheme, it is just an adoption, everybody wants to earn money in here.

So grab your own balls, and keep holding for a while.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:49 PM

I truly believe Bitcoin will disrupt the financial sector and rightly so. It will help to drain the swamp, so to speak and in due time the global financial system will be more robust, fair and accessible.

The guys who hold the symbolic keys to the century old monopolistic financial kingdom need to be afraid and afraid they will be. Change is coming very quickly and change will be very scary for them and their minions. If any one of them is reading this I strongly suggest they diversify into cryptos as an act of self preservation.

To the Moon!
Bitcoin will long last! This is the biggest event in our history when it comes in currency. Bitcoin shows how easily and accessible to all people to transact and earn. Bitcoin develops the way we purchase and transfer. Bitcoin will remarks the history and our era is what we called informational age. Bitcoin will change our system of life.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

yes, I agree with you that bitcoin will damage and disrupt their financial sector. and will force them to switch to cryptocurrency as a way to retain their finances and wealth.

kiera

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

Buy and hold  Roll Eyes
FlyingDutchman420

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:28:00 PM

I think Bitcoin will be here for a few more years but after that it's anybody's guess. Blockchain is the true revolution not Bitcoin. It's yet to be determined which cryptocurrencies will be here for the long run. Let's face it Bitcoin didn't have any real value until it was adopted by drug dealers, money launderers and gambling websites. Now it's in the next stage to see if it has legitimate uses such as microtransactions and serving as a currency in third world countries that face hyperinflation. Who knows? Maybe the vice world will push more anonymous currencies like Dash and Monero to the top of the list of most used cryptocurrencies?
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

The main thing that the guys with keys from the kingdom could not adapt to a new life, a life in which all operations are transparent and everyone knows. In the event that people with keys change, the attitude to these keys will change.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:44:43 AM

Bitcoin is definitely here to stay and stay it will. Bitcoin potential is so great that today's government see it as a threat and despite all the negativity thrown at bitcoin, bitcoin has been able to come our strong and better. The world will accept bitcoin as a whole for transactions because it had come to stay forever.
Arsenio Aileen

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

Hi,there
I still here with my bitcoin..
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

I do agree with you opinion that no doubt sooner or later bitcoin will end the old monopoly financial system and it will let the people take joy of a increasing  and accessible from anytime anywhere in the world currency
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

I do agree with you opinion that no doubt sooner or later bitcoin will end the old monopoly financial system and it will let the people take joy of a increasing  and accessible from anytime anywhere in the world currency
Many people will not purchase Bitcoin because they won't understand it. Some people think that Bitcoin is just a coin built from some company and is used only in NASDAQ.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

We hope so. Since bitcoin helping to others like it's limited who will going to join and it help small people to earna nd make profit to support their financial needs. bitcoin is a big help to others who are not capable to work like normal people. For example people with disability. Limitless for those who wants to join.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: