Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MIKE CRYPTO SIGNALS  (Read 1572 times)
mikeocalah3 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:16:34 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2022, 02:02:06 PM by mikeocalah3

Hi there,

I'm Mike , a full time trader who has been running this Trading channel since 2017. 

My premium service have two different channels to which you will have access

⭐️ Spot Trading ( Binance )⭐️

- Mostly based on 4h/1d/1w Timeframes
- Technical analysis , Chart Patterns, Technical indicators, Trend & Swing Trades
- No leverage, less risk/reward
- Setups : Buy range, Target and Stop losses
- Fully automatic trade if you use Cornix

⭐️ Futures Trading ( Binance ) ⭐️

- Based on 5m/15m/30m/1h/4h Timeframes
- Trend & swing fast trades
- Using leverage x20
- Setups : Buy range, Target and Stop loss
- Fully automatic trade if you use Cornix

Price to join my service :

🥉One Month subscription - 250$
🥈Three months subscription - 550$
🥇Annual subscription - 1500$
🎖Lifetime subscription - 2450$

You Will have access to my BOTH channels ( Spot and Futures ) by this fee

🔥Details of Premium Advantages🔥

1. Exclusive full & early access to my market analysis and trading signals.
2. Spot channel - > 20-30 trades per month ( only when altseason)  // Futures Channel - > 45-60 trades per month ( minimum )
3. Now, you can auto-follow my trades in spot and futures by Cornix Bot
4. Consulting and support in private chat 24/7
5. No ads and cross-promo.

Check my 2020, 2021 and 2022 results by this link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qFm-jlm9YEFwNxxfrlJRzjvEJonadhbwRLmXBA-nIjI/edit#gid=1039114886

You can visit my twitter - > https://twitter.com/Mikeocalh4
You can visit my Tradingview ->  https://www.tradingview.com/u/MikeCryptoSignals/
Contact me in Telegram - @Mikeocalh4 ( Promotions, Premium VIP Channel )

* Care about other fake channels which has been created recently.  Scroll up my Channel to confirm im running a trustable service since 2017

You can visit my twitter - > https://twitter.com/Mikeocalh4
You can visit my Tradingview ->  https://www.tradingview.com/u/MikeCryptoSignals/
Contact me in Telegram - @Mikeocalh4 ( Promotions, Premium VIP Channel )
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alekad

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:32:25 PM by alekad

And what is your profit in doing it?

PS Mike, I looked through your channel and found its interesting, will have an eye on it.
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 01:55:33 PM by mikeocalah3

Hi there,

I earn anything in there , im just sharing what coins i buy for trading , and that's service its for free.

Since i'm not working for anyone , i always recommend do ur own analisys of each coin before do any investiment. So, you can use my picks like a "suggestion or guide"

Ofc I accept any donations for this work if anyone would like to do it, but that is just optional.
Teky Corp

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

Hi there,

I don't earn anything in there , I'm just sharing!!
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

its just only a channel not a bot?. how can we earn in your channel i mean what are we going to do to earn in your channel just saying.
Daluxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

I think your signals are quite interesting. I will follow your channel, take your signals as a start for my further analysis. Thank you for that.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Hi Mike,

I just joined your free telegram signal. Nice dude. I am still newbie, and need some signal before make some decision. I think, this is what I want. THanks Mike.

alekad

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

Hello, Mike.
 I'm not sure if it possible, but it would be great if you gave short speculation why you choose one or another recommendation. Epecially for newbies. At least sometimes Wink I think it would help. And If people see you have strong argumentation, than someone will want you to teach him/her, so you can make money teaching others.
Daluxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

Hello, Mike.
 I'm not sure if it possible, but it would be great if you gave short speculation why you choose one or another recommendation. Epecially for newbies. At least sometimes Wink I think it would help. And If people see you have strong argumentation, than someone will want you to teach him/her, so you can make money teaching others.

Quite a nice idea, which I fully support. I think a good argumentation and basis for your decision helps the people a lot to trust more in signals from others. Good idea!
Valych

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

I stick to the position of other guys in this thread. What is the basis for your signals? It needs argumentation. Is it base on the technical analysis or fundamental or anything else? Why we should take your signals into consideration?
I guess that the more arguments you put into your recommendations, the more followers you will have.
Good luck to you!
ronyahmed86

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:27:43 AM

your telegram channel is very interested.but how can earn it?
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

Excellent initiative I am entering the telegram to participate thanks for the contribution friend   Grin Grin Grin
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

Firstly, thanks you all for the answer you gave me.

I'm trying to show my personal picks to help others.

I would like to have enough time to offer a solid argumentation about why i bought the coins. Mostly of my picks are based on tech analisys, news and other market movements

Ill try to improve my explanation about why i consider a coin interesting.

I dont feel i can't teach how market works since im not a guru and i'm reading/learning everyday. Btw, best suggestion i can give you all is do by yourself every trade, set always stop losses and dont sleep you or your coins since that can means lose value

Hope you all get best profits,
Mike
alekad

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:15:40 PM

Mike, thanks for your attitude for what you are doing. And for patience with our remarks. Hope you earn all that money and become prosperous man!
As to me, I still has not used your signals, I'm stuck with my own positions (mostly in BTC). But I'm willing to test your strategy with part of deposit (perhaps 10%). i'm used to do what I understand, but sometimes every trader needs fresh air to develop skills.
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

Thanks again , last days were really good since some of my targets hit and did big profit.

Waiting next ones hit and give nice profit to all us Wink
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

Today we gave more than 200% signal's profit !

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:39:47 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:57:37 AM by Oo ako to

I've seen a lot of scammy telegram signals group but I will give yours  a try. Let's see if you are just one of them or if you are really one of a kind. I just going to monitor this thread before following one of your signals because I have a feeling that you are also like those others that copy the signals from another telegram group.
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

I've seen a lot of scammy telegram signals group but I will give yours  a try. Let's see if you are just one of them or if you are really one of a kind. I just going to monitor this thread before following one of your signals because I have a feeling that you are also like those others that copy the signals from another telegram group.

Hi there,

You are welcome to monitor my signals. People is free to follow or no since im not getting paid back for my signals. That's why im not scamming anyone

My highly recommendation is you have to seek out places, rumours , guides , analisys to risk your money by yourself. Its what i usually do.

You can check when i send my messages then compare to charts, other telegram groups or what you ever want, most important thing in this world is get more benefits than losses, and thats what im trying to do , then sharing my own decisions. Maybe that can works for you or not , nobody is god to hit at all.

Regards,
Mike 
criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:54 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 10:22:58 AM by criptolover12

Hi there,

Why you are not buying these coins instead of giving advise to others?

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
mikeocalah3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

Hi there,

Why you are not buying these coins instead of giving advise to others?

Im buying these coins. I means in not earning money by give my signals right now. But people is free to come, monitor or dont come.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: