Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long is the Bitcoin's life for you?  (Read 1625 times)
tokenwar

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

I think the only thing that can harm bitcoin are not other altcoins but government regulations to fight against it. My only fear is, that countries will start banning it and closing down exchanges.
I'm totally agree with your answer. I think that Bitcoin will continue for a long time without bans. But if the government wants to avoid it, who knows what will happen.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Can altcoins set up their own systems and beat bitcoins?
they can set up own system yeah every altcoin has a potentials and has a right to be trusted,but Can Beat Bitcoin?no and never in our times.we dont know in next generations if the alts can take the top position of bitcoin.but now as bitcoin dominantly taking the whole crypto community.it will never
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

Bitcoin's lifespan? Well i personally don't think it is going to end anytime soon. Also i don't think any other altcoin can beat it now. Bitcoin has been very successful till now and its value is alot higher than other coins.More and more people are getting to know about bitcoins and investing in it hoping to get profit. Where as the number of people willing to invest in other coins are far less as compared to that of bitcoin. But if people stop using/investing in bitcoins it might be possible for some other altcoin to surpass it.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

bitcoin is a very powerful, so I do not think altcoin can beat a bitcoin. already have their own systems. Buts its not so esay to Beat Bitcoin. Maybe in the future this will happen
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

I do not think that an alt that can beat bitcoin has been created yet, alts will be able to create their own ecosystem and are going to be good investments if you are able to choose the right one, but bitcoin is still the number one coin and it seems this is going to continue for a very long time, only a coin that is superior to bitcoin in all aspects and it is able to generate enough hype will be able to surpass it.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

I think it is immortal even if it pop and decrease too much like to $100, it would recover in the long term because it is bitcoin  Smiley

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

I do not think that an alt that can beat bitcoin has been created yet, alts will be able to create their own ecosystem and are going to be good investments if you are able to choose the right one, but bitcoin is still the number one coin and it seems this is going to continue for a very long time, only a coin that is superior to bitcoin in all aspects and it is able to generate enough hype will be able to surpass it.
Bitcoin would really remain as the King no matter what we do know its one of its kind and those altcoins are just next to it which means surpassing bitcoin or replacing it into its top place would really be a challenge on each coin developer but its not really impossible thing because nothing on this world that cant be replaced which means its really possible but on slim chances for sure because if we do try to see the community of bitcoin it is huge compared to alts which we can normally see on its value which coin have been supported stronger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

for now bitcoin is so strong, so altcoin still no one can beat it, maybe later on there is altcoin that can offset bitcoin, in my opinion the best altcoin is bch, it could be eth, it's in my opinion.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

I think its a long way to go for other altcoins to reach the point of what bitcoin has achieved. Bitcoin has started crypto. Without the brilliance of satoshi that developed btc there would be no crypto. Bitcoin level is hard to reach. Other alts may replicate or design their system based on btc but not enough to overthrow it.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

It can possibly happen if some altcoin will manage to use the technology which allows same transaction capacity as today's visa etc systems. So altcoin with it's technological system can become more widespread comparing to BTC but is it impossible that it will beat it as an investment crypto instrument. It can happen only if governments will ban BTC by brute force and close the exchanges.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

Bitcoin is the mother and the root of all altcoins right now.If it wasn't for bitcoins then there will be no altcoins.Bitcoins will still be alive for a long time and hoping to be more ad the centuries go by.Maybe there can be an altvoin that is also as good as bitcoin maybe in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:34 AM

Maybe bitcoin will last a lifetime for me.And it will be growing and growing as years and decades will pass.Its power will remain relentlessly over years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: