Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost 6k?  (Read 1104 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

this is awesome bitcoin price right now is over $6100 and still counting this is great for all long term holder like me. I'm seeing $7000 before this year end just hold your coins and you can get a good return.
Sure there's a chance for this to occur, as for now, the price is slowly recovering and reaching the recent ATH, If im not mistaken, this thing also happen to before bitcoin reach $5000.
It's hell of a sign that there might be massive pumps ahead but who knows.
However, still be ready to fill my bag with full of bitcoin as what I can afford and waiting for the next pump

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

this is awesome bitcoin price right now is over $6100 and still counting this is great for all long term holder like me. I'm seeing $7000 before this year end just hold your coins and you can get a good return.
Sure there's a chance for this to occur, as for now, the price is slowly recovering and reaching the recent ATH, If im not mistaken, this thing also happen to before bitcoin reach $5000.
It's hell of a sign that there might be massive pumps ahead but who knows.
However, still be ready to fill my bag with full of bitcoin as what I can afford and waiting for the next pump

We had reach the $6300 recently if you didn't notice it but we have drop again to $6100, I think we can reach $6500 value but it will drop because of the Hard Fork this November and I think this massive spike on the value is because of the many users that have recently convert their BTG to BTC that is why the price have reach this level, and I think we can really have a $6500 All Time High but in my opinion we are not gonna go beyond that even the $7000 mark is not sure for now.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

To keep the coins this is only a hypothetical income. In order to get it you need to sell all your coins. As a rule people do not. They hold on their coins and in the end have everything to lose. No one knows what will happen in the future. Maybe bitcoin will fall to 1,000 dollars or even less.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

For me i just Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6028.06 US Dollar and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 7000$ or more before the end of this year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

For me i just Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6028.06 US Dollar and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 7000$ or more before the end of this year
Same, I always believe in bitcoin that will reach the price he high. I am thinking end of this year it would reach the target of $7500-8000. Though nobody knows what is the exact price but Im positive it would happen.
alfaruq

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

The current development of bitcoin is always on the rise and today it's $ 6,000. It will continue to happen and I think it will reach $ 8000 by the end of this year.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:18:02 AM

I love this game and as always nice to see BTC hit an all time high again and again. lets hold your breath and see how high btc will go, till Nov 16th, before segwit2x.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

I love this game and as always nice to see BTC hit an all time high again and again. lets hold your breath and see how high btc will go, till Nov 16th, before segwit2x.

yes indeed, its interesting because we can see the price is up and down too often and if we are smart and we can analyze with good then i am sure that we can make big profit too. bitcoin hit high price and the other time, the price will be fallen and will be rise again and its over and over again. and when segwit2x is coming, the price can not be predictable and we need to be careful because one we have trapped in high price then we need to be patience before the price is up again.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:52:08 AM

I guess how many times the bitcoin price has reached $ 6,000, and right now I think the price has stabilized. Currently, we are waiting for the price above $ 6500 to be stable. when that happens, maybe bitcoin will be more difficult to get. well, keep the bitcoin you have.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:52:44 PM

The price of bitcoin dollars is still at 6,000 US dollars at its low again but it is the right time to buy and wait for the other 4 days maybe it will comeback at maybe 6500-7000 USD that will be right time to sell agaim but in any case it's  waiting game for us sellers again.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:10:38 PM

The price of bitcoin dollars is still at 6,000 US dollars at its low again but it is the right time to buy and wait for the other 4 days maybe it will comeback at maybe 6500-7000 USD that will be right time to sell agaim but in any case it's  waiting game for us sellers again.
I think this is temporary that bitcoin drops but eventually price will high again. It is hard to sell if you have bought it at more than $7000 because you will lose btc. So i have just to wait for the price to jump again.
Sensill

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

it will back to price before  2x  pump (about 5$-6$) good price for 1 bitcoin

Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

its really awesome and you can see already cross 7500$.  its true that bitcoin  helps bitcoiner to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem. so  so bitcoiner are increasing and now your money investment  with bitcoin is safe

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

its really awesome and you can see already cross 7500$.  its true that bitcoin  helps bitcoiner to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem. so  so bitcoiner are increasing and now your money investment  with bitcoin is safe

Above $7650 now and will keep on moving higher now unless we don't come across any bad news and may be in next week we will see ATH price of $8k and if it reaches there I am sure many people will start selling their coins at that price but a long term player will always prefer to hold his coins until it doens't reaches to $10k.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

Above $7650 now and will keep on moving higher now unless we don't come across any bad news and may be in next week we will see ATH price of $8k and if it reaches there I am sure many people will start selling their coins at that price but a long term player will always prefer to hold his coins until it doens't reaches to $10k.

I think we will see some resistance before reaching a new ATH, many will have bought in the dip and they'll be happy to take their profit at around the current price or slightly higher. 10k is definitely on the cards it's just a question of when, I still feel it will be a further few months but really who knows!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: