Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN FORUM] - DEVCOIN SCAM THREAD!  (Read 2025 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:54:07 AM

everyone feel free to post here about DVC / Devcoin and how the developers orchestrated this scam. This Pump and Dump scheme is classic!*stay tuned!*
acs26

June 13, 2013, 08:59:11 AM

everyone feel free to post here about DVC / Devcoin and how the developers orchestrated this scam. This Pump and Dump scheme is classic!*stay tuned!*

Funny, because you have no proof. I also find funny you spamming PMs and posts, and flamming DevCoin users.
Theres legit proof DevCoin is legit, anyway.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:01:52 AM

Funny, because you have no proof. I also find funny you spamming PMs and posts, and flamming DevCoin users.

prove what you say post away bud~ just please provide links
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:10:59 AM

Devcoin has been around since a long time I guessed, I search the forum, earliest was Jan 2012, if it is a pump and dump, it would be gone a long time ago.  It has a purpose like Namecoin, that's why it is still running right now when tons of other alt coins have appeared and disappeared.  Of course, it is your brains, you have a right to your own opinions.  Just my 2 Devcoins.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:11:44 AM

post away bud~ just please provide links and proof
Whats funny is that I've deleted all of your silly posts off of the Aegis moderated threadd, however, I will be posting valid proof when Im off mobile.

----
Without a doubt, youre going to try and delete your posts.

watch Devcoin will be made an example of~ being delisted from all exchanges
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:12:55 AM

Actually I feel it is better to be delisted, so that those who are genuinely into the project can continue without interference from those who just want to pump and dump.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:13:34 AM

Devcoin has been around since a long time I guessed, I search the forum, earliest was Jan 2012, if it is a pump and dump, it would be gone a long time ago.  It has a purpose like Namecoin, that's why it is still running right now when tons of other alt coins have appeared and disappeared.  Of course, it is your brains, you have a right to your own opinions.  Just my 2 Devcoins.

and they never changed the logo? lol
acs26

June 13, 2013, 09:14:36 AM

They jusst changed it....

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:14:40 AM

Actually I feel it is better to be delisted, so that those who are genuinely into the project can continue without interference from those who just want to pump and dump.

the developers are the ones doing this

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:15:17 AM

Virus 2.0 sweet
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:16:48 AM

What virus are you talking about, can you show us any evidence?  Do you mean the binaries or what?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:18:08 AM

What virus are you talking about, can you show us any evidence?  Do you mean the binaries or what?

start by showing a link to that new logo
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:19:36 AM

I am not a Devcoin developer or designer, maybe you can show me the link and I can check for virus?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:20:56 AM

I am not a Devcoin developer or designer, maybe you can show me the link and I can check for virus?

wait a minute you just said they made a new logo where is your link?
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:22:32 AM

When did I say or rather post that?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:24:48 AM

zzz
acs26

June 13, 2013, 09:25:03 AM

Obviously has no proof.
However, i said they made a logo. And, they did make a new logo. Wouldnt you know this if you say its a scam?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:29:26 AM

Obviously has no proof.
However, i said they made a logo. And, they did make a new logo. Wouldnt you know this if you say its a scam?

Devcoin  Spybot thats what i said i'm a seasoned know DD expert even thought the big guns dont dig my eb0nics..;-)
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 02:41:49 PM

LOL https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232312.0

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 02:42:48 PM

"Devcoin has been around for over a year, and at one point was even worth $10 per coin."

I call bullshit.  Devcoin was never worth $10.  

This alone proves that you are talking out of your ass, it has been $10 before.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: